User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

I think it's easy to tell what someone is just by looking at them. Their expressions (the default one is important), their mannerisms etc. But everyone would probably think I'm crazy. I can spot ENFPs from a mile off! The women all look similar to me.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTj

Quote Originally Posted by BlackCat View Post
    I think it's easy to tell what someone is just by looking at them. Their expressions (the default one is important), their mannerisms etc. But everyone would probably think I'm crazy. I can spot ENFPs from a mile off! The women all look similar to me.
    Yeah, I also think so, lol
    ENTj 7-3-8 sx/sp

`~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

`
    'Cause you can't handle me...

"A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

"That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4, 7
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by SillySapienne View Post
    I don't even recall looking much in the mirror until I hit about age 12.
    ...And, even post-12, I was still pretty tom-boyish, i don't know if this is an ENFP-chick thing, but I've heard that this happens with a lot with us.

So, there.

Srsley!! I don't recall lookin into the mirror until 6th grade or soemthin.. It was all play play play.. C'est le vie. Shit- those days were FUN!!

I used to be a tomboyish girl myself. My aunt bought baggy jeans and cut my hair short when I was.. 9? I had lotsa guy friends and gal friends, but the boys probably felt like I blended in with them, specially with those jeans?

I didn't care about my appearance until middle school when I was a major rebel.

I've seen some really pretty introverts, and I used to have this theory that introverted women didn't have to try as hard, so they were a bit more introverted.. that was long ago. Then there are extroverted women who get lots of attention, relish on it, and thrive on that energy..

I don't think attractiveness quite corellates with temperament. I've seen some really handsome men who are introverted as well as charming guys who are extroverted.. Really depends.

what do we "look" like? just wondering

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

That's funny, because someone told me from looking at my pictures here that I "look like an ESFP."

Maybe it's because I look like my mom...she's an ESFP.

Of course, these people haven't seen me leave the house on a bad day looking like cat hoarding bag lady, either.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by kiddykat View Post
    Srsley!! I don't recall lookin into the mirror until 6th grade or soemthin.. It was all play play play.. C'est le vie. Shit- those days were FUN!!

I used to be a tomboyish girl myself. My aunt bought baggy jeans and cut my hair short when I was.. 9? I had lotsa guy friends and gal friends, but the boys probably felt like I blended in with them, specially with those jeans?

I didn't care about my appearance until middle school when I was a major rebel.

I've seen some really pretty introverts, and I used to have this theory that introverted women didn't have to try as hard, so they were a bit more introverted.. that was long ago. Then there are extroverted women who get lots of attention, relish on it, and thrive on that energy..

I don't think attractiveness quite corellates with temperament. I've seen some really handsome men who are introverted as well as charming guys who are extroverted.. Really depends.

Me too. I had really short hair in my late childhood, and used to play outside all of the time and ride bikes. It was only around the age of twelve when I became seriously interested in my own appearance. Of course, before that I was always stuffed into ruffly church dresses, entered into a couple of beauty pageants, and told that I was pretty - that's why I don't think a little girl being told she's pretty makes an SP. I also took dance classes for years and years. Still didn't make me an SP.

`~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by marmalade.sunrise View Post
    Of course, these people haven't seen me leave the house on a bad day looking like cat hoarding bag lady, either.
    You rock the bag lady look, too!!?!?

`
    'Cause you can't handle me...

"A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

"That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by SillySapienne View Post
    You rock the bag lady look, too!!?!?

Totally!

Habitual Fi LineStepper JocktheMotie's Avatar

If your environment can affect personality, I would think physical appearance can have an impact on certain personality traits, but not necessarily type. You are treated far differently as a beautiful girl than you are as an ugly fat one. Something like this may have more to do with confidence, self-esteem, and actualization than specific functional expressions.