• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFJ] ENFJ's and dealing with our need to meddle and intervene

velocity

MBTI Type
epic
yes, i have this pestering urge. yes, i care. yes, i do have an internal vision of how things "should (could be)" relationship wise, not for everyone of course, for we all have our different paths in life and ways of getting there, but for people who want my respect and want to continue being on good relations with me. i guess i am pretty damn despicable, yet people continue to desire my presence. ;) of course, i love, admire, and distrust all of you with amorous passion. i trust we can all carry on with our trouble-making?.

TopherRed

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
:thelook: Your code says ENTP.

velocity

MBTI Type
epic
just hiding, ya know, so i don't get taken advantage of.

Malkavia

MBTI Type
ENXP
Enneagram
3w4
Sneaky.

Arent ENFJs supposed to have like convictions and stuff? With honesty?

TopherRed

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Yeah, despite our Fe inclination, ENFJs are easily convicted of their social sins.

TopherRed

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
just hiding, ya know, so i don't get taken advantage of.

By who? Hordes of adoring INxx's? :wubbie:

Troll much? :hi::coffee:

:thelook: *pulls out* :thesword: I think you just thought it might be funny to empathize with us...but to what end? :blink:

velocity

MBTI Type
epic
human harmony is important .. as to what ends this will be achieved, i am willing to be courageous and bold. (thus spake fe)

TopherRed

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Spake? It's speaketh! Even your correct old english gives you away, heathen!

J/k. If you are an ENTP, then I encourage your care for harmony, or at least it's balance with Ti (truth at the cost of disharmony, lol).

And if you're an ENFJ having a bad day, and actually felt it necessary to hide then, :dap:. It's all good man.