MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7W6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Default Loudmouth Enfp's

Just a wee bit curoius about this.
    Since a was a wittle girl people have Always told me to "keep your voice down" "shhh" and "yours is the only voice i can hear gem...."
    So i know i talk loudly, especially when excited/emotional. It drives me nuts when people shush me:steam: and to be honest it is highly unlikely that it will make me quieter, quite the contrary.
    I understand that people may want a bit of quiet but i'm JUST TALKING.
    I know a few enfp's and it seems they all share this,
    So umm, was wondering how many others are out there?
    Is this something that all e's experience or mainly enfp's?
    Does this annoy people, does it annoy you?
    Discuss
    "We knew he was someone who had a tragic flaw, that's where his greatness came from"

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

*raises hand*

Loud mouth, motor mouth, you name it....the thing is, though, I'm not extremely extroverted so at least I go through long periods of silence, much to everyone's relief.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    IEE

Lightbulb

I'd say the ideas I'm inclined to present in front of anyone are LOUD, but not necessarily my physical voice (I like universal statements and controversial issues or radical topics). However, I don't like proselytizing or dominating the conversation so the volume is under control but I'd say I have a firm and forward tone.

If in an argument the volume can increase rapidly especially if the other party is also raising their voice.

I'd like to think I'm loudly resonating even if I am speaking with a delicate voice

MBTI
    ENXP
    Enneagram
    3w4

I used to have an extremely loud voice and I had to learn to control it. I can still make "my voice carry" when I need to.

MBTI
    infp

Yeah, I've had people tell me to keep my voice down, at a time when I didn't even think I was talking loudly, just animatedly about something I am excited about.

I'm personally tired of telling people to speak up, all those quiet soft spoken people trying to make me look stupid because I have to keep asking them to repeat themselves. :steam:

At least you can hear what I'm saying lol. At least I don't mumble my replies because I'm so afraid of the sound of my own voice.

Tell me to keep it down. Err......no.
    Echo - "So are you trying to say she is Evil"

DeWitt - "Something far worse, she's an Idealist"

Berb's Johari Berb's Nohari

MBTI
    ENFP

I don't think I'm necessarily that loud- maybe when I'm on the phone, but I will sometimes blurt things out- things that are often controversial. I think when I'm having fun, maybe I am very loud- but then no one seems to mind, because they are too = ).
    Holy sh**t a talking muffin!

All shotguns and lace.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

i'm not loud...i might say bits of it loud as i trail off mumbly because i'm already thinking of something else or scattered...or thinking out loud...but no and the enfps i know aren't really either...i think we all say odd random things that can shock others sometimes but haven't noticed the loud thing so much.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFP

*Sometimes* and when that happens, terrible embarassment follows. Today, on the other hand, I was asked why I was speaking so softly. So, there you go.

Let me count the ways Betty Blue's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7W6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by ergophobe View Post
    *Sometimes* and when that happens, terrible embarassment follows. Today, on the other hand, I was asked why I was speaking so softly. So, there you go.
    It's interesting that you say embarassment follows, I just get irate-i think it's the interuption in my flow that annoys me, a dampner on my animated mood.
    "We knew he was someone who had a tragic flaw, that's where his greatness came from"

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

My brother only irritates me after 9pm when he gets home from work and needs to tell me about his day while I'm trying to wind down for bed time. Earlier than that he can talk all he wants; though I can't guarantee I'll be listening the whole time if it feels like static to maintain the noise level.
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]