• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFP] ENFPs, why are you so addicting?

Litvyak

No Cigar
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Well, ENFPs are cute and fluffy and quirky and funny and loveable and sweet and charming and hyperactive. Who doesn't fall for that?

Yeah but what do they fall for? All of the threads trying to explain this were pretty useless.

revolve

Yeah but what do they fall for? All of the threads trying to explain this were pretty useless.

i find it so unbelievably awesome & crazy that you ask this . . . i feel that we (enfps) are SUCH OPEN BOOKS . . . like we spew & vomit all our feelings / insight / opinions / feelings / perceptions out constantly to the point where there is NOTHING hidden (or therefore mysterious) about us . . . i luv luv luv that you ask this :wubbie: did i mention that i luv it? that is really cool. you made my day. thank you :yes:

PeaceBaby

reborn
MBTI Type
N/A
Enneagram
N/A
'cause they taste like chicken ...

Seriously, exuberance is always a pleasure.

thinkinjazz

MBTI Type
ENFP
where were you enfp likin' intps my whole life??? :confused: i don't know if i've ever had an intp friend or dated one . . . man have i missed out! i'm glad you like us - that makes me feel really good cuz i always focus on how everybody seems to luv infjs & entps the most ie. finds them the most fascinating / mesmerizing / interesting / unattainable & enfps are everywhere you turn, accepting you, loving you, doting on you, worshipping you . . . like an annoying puppy that keeps walking under your feet & you practically trip over every second & at first it's cute but after a while you just want to kick the damn thing away so you can actually walk . . . so thank you very very much you awesome intps . . . (actually my mom is an intp & i always thinks she hates me)

Are you sure you're an ENFP? I've always liked our type- granted I actually haven't met that many. I have never experienced us as being annoying and I've never heard anybody else characterize us this way. :thinking: You sound more INFP to me.

revolve

Are you sure you're an ENFP? I've always liked our type- granted I actually haven't met that many. I have never experienced us as being annoying and I've never heard anybody else characterize us this way. :thinking: You sound more INFP to me.

i love OTHER enfps . . . like a lot . . . like L-O-V-E. i am just super hyper critical of myself / "self loathing" . . . but the self loathingness is deep deep deep deep down but yet always accessible . . . but anyways . . . i am so mesmerized / intrigued by introversion ( cuz i want some of that for myself) that it makes me dislike MY extroversion . . . if that makes any sense . . . and actually i think i may be a little bit of a "wannabe" infp . . . so that is very perceptive of you . . . :yes: :hug: :newwink:

Litvyak

No Cigar
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i find it so unbelievably awesome & crazy that you ask this . . . i luv luv luv that you ask this :wubbie: did i mention that i luv it? that is really cool. you made my day. thank you :yes:

Woah, I'm not sure I understand, but no problem :D
You're not as transparent as you think though. You people are still a mystery to me.

BlueFlame

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
3w2
The only ENFP I know well is my mother. She's out of her flipping mind half of the time, and men STILL act like crack addicts when it comes to he - especially the Thinker types. I can't imagine the pull a healthy ENFP could have!

I think it's sort of like capturing an exotic animal, for both parties. The shard N makes them seem somewhat familiar, but really, they're just beautiful, surprising strangers.

thinkinjazz

MBTI Type
ENFP
i love OTHER enfps . . . like a lot . . . like L-O-V-E. i am just super hyper critical of myself / "self loathing" . . . but the self loathingness is deep deep deep deep down but yet always accessible . . . but anyways . . . i am so mesmerized / intrigued by introversion ( cuz i want some of that for myself) that it makes me dislike MY extroversion . . . if that makes any sense . . . and actually i think i may be a little bit of a "wannabe" infp . . . so that is very perceptive of you . . . :yes: :hug: :newwink:

I really think that maybe you are an INFP. Most ENFP's love their extrovertedness most of the time; I know I do- self-loathing is also uncharacteristic of our type, plus a big part of us is very shy and inevitably causes us to have some rare, but occasional introverted activities. So I never really think of us as feeling unconnected with our Fi, which is the kind of connection I think you're striving for. Well I wish you all the best in whatever your endeavors are and hope you can learn to accept yourself :hug: (back at ya!)

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Having an ENFP friend is like having a dog.

You know when you have a dog--or an ENFP friend--you will always have someone who is pleased to see you. The fact he/she/it will be pleased to see ANYONE is beside the point. :newwink:
lolwut?

My INTP best friend is pretty addicted to me.

Hahahahaa, I had a two hour long conversation with her last night.

She thinks I'm special, literally.

She has an inclination to categorize people into either a mediocre or a special category.

I don't even know the qualifications of how to get into the special group, nor do I really care.

I feel safe with her, completely safe to be me, the real me.

Which is awesome!

:cheers:

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Think it's the intensity they carry within...

Unkindloving

Lungs & Lips Locked
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Just like everybody. At least I'm familiar with this desire. But what kind of challenge? Intellectual? Sexual? To obtain the unobtainable? Anything else?

Mm i think, to obtain the unobtainable. The rest are perks along/after the ride, but they like to go from nothing to something in someone's eyes. It's as though it shows them that they are truly unique enough to break through.
A lot of people can desire that, but i'm under the impression it is on a whole other level for enfps. :huh:

Malkavia

MBTI Type
ENXP
Enneagram
3w4

I fall for people. I am absolutely fascinated with people.

If you are original/something Ive never seen before it's easy for me to get addicted.

When I cannot read someone or understand someone it only makes me want to learn more about them.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Propably. This is amongst your more anoying mistakes, wish you could get over it :D

Part of our charm, my dear ;)
If NFPs would be easy to figure out, you wouldn't be nearly as interested in us...on the other hand, we do try our very best to be genuine and transparant in our intentions :D

Just like everybody. At least I'm familiar with this desire. But what kind of challenge? Intellectual? Sexual? To obtain the unobtainable? Anything else?

All of the above ;)

Someone who's different somehow, highly intelligent, has passion which I can ignite and share in and gives me a run for my money...someone equal, and worthy as an opponent. Convincing him to join my team is utter bliss and the perfect thrill. And after, he's bound to be a great teammate. Together, we can take on the world :devil:

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Think it's the intensity they carry within...
This.

And the fact that we make pretty good company.

And are not only willing, but interested in hearing you out.

When we are intrigued by you, or when we care about you, you will sense the sincerity and enthusiasm that we have for truly getting to know and understand you.

:)

INTPness

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
we (enfps) are SUCH OPEN BOOKS . . . like we spew & vomit all our feelings / insight / opinions / feelings / perceptions out constantly to the point where there is NOTHING hidden (or therefore mysterious) about us

As friends or in casual dating, yes, the book is open. But once it gets serious and real issues and real feelings need to be discussed out loud (not just felt inside), I have found that the book is closed.

I'm not hating. I absolutely love ENFP's. But, the book is open, open, open - and then as soon as it gets to a serious subject or serious point of the relationship, it seems to close and become very difficult to open.

It's like, "let's talk about fun and crazy stuff and be open and lovey dovey", but when the INTP responds with something like, "OK, so you want to get things out on the table, do you? Since we're being open, how about we discuss this topic? And the ENFP goes: :shock: