• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFP] ENFPs, why are you so addicting?

Risen

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
I don't believe I've had such a high, consistent, prolonged liking for any other type. Why?

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
because they simply are the best type for intp

sculpting

because you cant understand us.

Really you cant. Fi is so totally, utterly nonunderstandable for an INTP. So we just make you giggle. ENFPs are like that cow that is letting people eat it in that Douglas Adams book.

Eruca

78% me
MBTI Type
INxx
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Having an ENFP friend is like having a dog.

You know when you have a dog--or an ENFP friend--you will always have someone who is pleased to see you. The fact he/she/it will be pleased to see ANYONE is beside the point. :newwink:

Edasich

Enneagram
4w5
because they're so sensitive and caring and interesting and funny and complex and are the perfect person for staying up all night talking with... okay i'm just talking about the one super awesome enfp person i know, but hey :)

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
because you cant understand us.

i dont believe in things that cannot be understood. some things just need bit longer to be understood fully :yes: . i think this is one reason that keeps the interest to an intp, things that are easily understood are boring

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Having an ENFP friend is like having a dog.

You know when you have a dog--or an ENFP friend--you will always have someone who is pleased to see you. The fact he/she/it will be pleased to see ANYONE is beside the point. :newwink:

hey! that's funny actually...but totally not true.

CzeCze

RETIRED
MBTI Type
GONE
Coming to this forum I realized INTPs and ENFPs apparently have a 'famous connection' like the mythical INFJ-ENTP connection. Fi and Ti to me are very similar, I think that has something to do with it. And I think 'NP's share a lot in common as far as perception of the world (especially sense of time)

CzeCze

RETIRED
MBTI Type
GONE
PS OP, this may also be because you're a curmudgeon. ;)

Malkavia

MBTI Type
ENXP
Enneagram
3w4
I think because I have yet to meet an ENFP that is negative and a complete debbie downer to be around.

We always just want to enjoy life. I think we help people loosen up.

Then we can switch and completely go into deep, calm mode. My INTJ roommate was having a really antisocial day yesterday and just felt weird so I canceled all my plans and we stayed up till about 3am just talking without going out anywhere.

I think we enjoy being there for people and giving them whatever they need. :)

revolve

where were you enfp likin' intps my whole life??? :confused: i don't know if i've ever had an intp friend or dated one . . . man have i missed out! i'm glad you like us - that makes me feel really good cuz i always focus on how everybody seems to luv infjs & entps the most ie. finds them the most fascinating / mesmerizing / interesting / unattainable & enfps are everywhere you turn, accepting you, loving you, doting on you, worshipping you . . . like an annoying puppy that keeps walking under your feet & you practically trip over every second & at first it's cute but after a while you just want to kick the damn thing away so you can actually walk . . . so thank you very very much you awesome intps . . . (actually my mom is an intp & i always thinks she hates me)

Betty Blue

Let me count the ways
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I don't believe I've had such a high, consistent, prolonged liking for any other type. Why?

Are we? All of us? Brilliant!
I was starting to think no one liked me in here:cry:

nomadic

mountain surfing
MBTI Type
enfp
my gf is an intp. definitely pretty intrigued... my mind doesnt wander to another girl! which is kinda unusual for me after some time... =)

CzeCze

RETIRED
MBTI Type
GONE
^^ :stunned: Wow, that is a *lot* coming from Nomadic. Kekekeke.

But you know on a more serious note I think a lot of it has to do with the mental/intellectual connection.

Also, there is a lot of diversity within the ENFP type or INTP type sooooo :shrug:

Last edited:

Kastor

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Oh God, I always seem to fall for the ENFP's ;;;

Queen Kat

The Duchess of Oddity
MBTI Type
E.T.
Enneagram
7w8
Well, ENFPs are cute and fluffy and quirky and funny and loveable and sweet and charming and hyperactive. Who doesn't fall for that?

revolve

^^ :stunned: Wow, that is a *lot* coming from Nomadic. Kekekeke.

But you know on a more serious note I think a lot of it has to do with the mental/intellectual connection.

Also, there is a lot of diversity within the ENFP type or INFP type sooooo :shrug:

not to derail . . .but your "diversity within enfp / infp type" interested me . . . do you think this is more so for the nfps because we have a "fluidity" to our beingness? could you expand? (if you feel like it of course :yes:) just wanted your input / opinion / feelings/ observations . . . hhmmm :D