User Tag List

First 7891011 Last

Results 81 to 90 of 114

  1. #81
    Head Pigeon Mad Hatter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    -1w sp/sx
    Socionics
    IOU Ni
    Posts
    1,028

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by phoenix13 View Post
    Wow... hello kitty is not emo.
    No, we're emo like Shostakovich. God I love that man...
    Didn't know Chocolatekovich was ENFP. I'd have typed him as an Introvert.
    In any case, I do love his music
    IN SERIO FATVITAS.

    -τὸ γὰρ γράμμα ἀποκτέννει, τὸ δὲ πνεῦμα ζῳοποιεῖ-

  2. #82
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Posts
    4

    Default

    Its funny to hear how so many people consider us mysteries. ENFPs have trouble figuring out ourselves sometimes. We want to go really deep and we love enigmatic types that challenge our thought processes and further open our minds... but we also want to be in the mix of the party and can adapt entertain the crowd in any room...(even if at times the more mundane aspects lose our attention) so we are between two worlds: part of the crowd and "a part" from the crowd. We have many layers and sides to ourselves and all of these sides want to be explored and all of these sides are a part of our authentic selves but people think we are I change myself to other people. Nothing is further from the truth. I think I get to explore the many different facets of myself through different types of people and sometimes this frustrates people who are close to me because they think "how can we be so close and relate so well on so many things yet you can have this other side that makes no sense to me". So then they think I am not real or authentic. I can't explain it because it is all me and I would prefer that they understood all facets of me too so they could come along for the ride but I often feel I am expected to limit who I am and be put into some type of a box to make sense to other people so that they can make sense of me. It just doesn't work that way. I really have that many different sides to me.... I and love that about my life.

  3. #83
    garbage
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by crashdmt View Post
    Its funny to hear how so many people consider us mysteries. ENFPs have trouble figuring out ourselves sometimes. We want to go really deep and we love enigmatic types that challenge our thought processes and further open our minds... but we also want to be in the mix of the party and can adapt entertain the crowd in any room...(even if at times the more mundane aspects lose our attention) so we are between two worlds: part of the crowd and "a part" from the crowd. We have many layers and sides to ourselves and all of these sides want to be explored and all of these sides are a part of our authentic selves but people think we are I change myself to other people. Nothing is further from the truth. I think I get to explore the many different facets of myself through different types of people and sometimes this frustrates people who are close to me because they think "how can we be so close and relate so well on so many things yet you can have this other side that makes no sense to me". So then they think I am not real or authentic. I can't explain it because it is all me and I would prefer that they understood all facets of me too so they could come along for the ride but I often feel I am expected to limit who I am and be put into some type of a box to make sense to other people so that they can make sense of me. It just doesn't work that way. I really have that many different sides to me.... I and love that about my life.
    Yeah, this. Inconsistent behavior is too often mistaken for inauthenticity.

    We're pretty malleable people, so we 'fit in' in a variety of situations. That's difficult for some to grasp; sometimes, it's as though we should have completely consistent behavior in all circumstances.

  4. #84

    Default

    perception often trumps reality; if a person is consistent it would be hard to label then inauthentic!
    Call me Visa, please!
    visakanv.com
    visaisahero.tumblr.com

  5. #85
    Let me count the ways Betty Blue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7W6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE
    Posts
    4,797

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by visaisahero View Post
    perception often trumps reality; if a person is consistent it would be hard to label then inauthentic!
    Could not someone be consistantly inauthentic?
    "We knew he was someone who had a tragic flaw, that's where his greatness came from"

  6. #86
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8
    Posts
    3,187

    Default

    How do I get over an ENFP addiction? I seriously need rehab. I've got a problem, and I don't want it to hurt myself and the people I care about.

  7. #87
    Senior Member pyramid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    IEE
    Posts
    102

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Risen View Post
    How do I get over an ENFP addiction? I seriously need rehab. I've got a problem, and I don't want it to hurt myself and the people I care about.
    ask the ENFP to go away, they might not want to or understand initially but they will value your decision over their own wants. Space and time away from the ENFP is key I think

    what is the situation?

  8. #88
    Senior Member HotpinkHeatwave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Posts
    382

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OneWithSoul View Post
    it's because we're all on a boat with T-Pain.
    This.

  9. #89
    man-made neptunesnet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5&4 sx
    Socionics
    INFj
    Posts
    1,232

    Default

    INFPs are so addicting because

    Oops, wrong thread.




    ENFPs are sex goddesses who should have their own isle. Done.

  10. #90
    Senior Member swordpath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    MBTI
    ISTx
    Posts
    10,552

    Default

    for solid ENFPs.

Similar Threads

  1. [ENFJ] ENFJs, why are you so fake?
    By fill in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 235
    Last Post: 09-16-2010, 02:34 PM
  2. [INTP] Bloody INTPS! Why are you so damn oblivious?
    By goodgrief in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: 05-31-2010, 05:38 AM
  3. [INFP] Why are you so quiet?
    By Tropics in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 79
    Last Post: 11-30-2008, 01:50 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO