User Tag List

First 12345 Last

Quote Originally Posted by Saint Kat View Post
    Well, ENFPs are cute and fluffy and quirky and funny and loveable and sweet and charming and hyperactive. Who doesn't fall for that?
    Yeah but what do they fall for? All of the threads trying to explain this were pretty useless.

Quote Originally Posted by Litvyak View Post
    Yeah but what do they fall for? All of the threads trying to explain this were pretty useless.

i find it so unbelievably awesome & crazy that you ask this . . . i feel that we (enfps) are SUCH OPEN BOOKS . . . like we spew & vomit all our feelings / insight / opinions / feelings / perceptions out constantly to the point where there is NOTHING hidden (or therefore mysterious) about us . . . i luv luv luv that you ask this did i mention that i luv it? that is really cool. you made my day. thank you

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    937 so/sx

'cause they taste like chicken ...

Seriously, exuberance is always a pleasure.
    "Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    Eleanor Roosevelt

"When people see some things as beautiful,
    other things become ugly.
    When people see some things as good,
    other things become bad."
    Lao Tzu, Tao Te Ching

MBTI
    ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by revolve View Post
    where were you enfp likin' intps my whole life??? :confused: i don't know if i've ever had an intp friend or dated one . . . man have i missed out! i'm glad you like us - that makes me feel really good cuz i always focus on how everybody seems to luv infjs & entps the most ie. finds them the most fascinating / mesmerizing / interesting / unattainable & enfps are everywhere you turn, accepting you, loving you, doting on you, worshipping you . . . like an annoying puppy that keeps walking under your feet & you practically trip over every second & at first it's cute but after a while you just want to kick the damn thing away so you can actually walk . . . so thank you very very much you awesome intps . . . (actually my mom is an intp & i always thinks she hates me)
    Are you sure you're an ENFP? I've always liked our type- granted I actually haven't met that many. I have never experienced us as being annoying and I've never heard anybody else characterize us this way. You sound more INFP to me.
    Holy sh**t a talking muffin!

All shotguns and lace.

Quote Originally Posted by thinkinjazz View Post
    Are you sure you're an ENFP? I've always liked our type- granted I actually haven't met that many. I have never experienced us as being annoying and I've never heard anybody else characterize us this way. You sound more INFP to me.

i love OTHER enfps . . . like a lot . . . like L-O-V-E. i am just super hyper critical of myself / "self loathing" . . . but the self loathingness is deep deep deep deep down but yet always accessible . . . but anyways . . . i am so mesmerized / intrigued by introversion ( cuz i want some of that for myself) that it makes me dislike MY extroversion . . . if that makes any sense . . . and actually i think i may be a little bit of a "wannabe" infp . . . so that is very perceptive of you . . .

i find it so unbelievably awesome & crazy that you ask this . . . i luv luv luv that you ask this did i mention that i luv it? that is really cool. you made my day. thank you
    Woah, I'm not sure I understand, but no problem
    You're not as transparent as you think though. You people are still a mystery to me.

Woah, I'm not sure I understand, but no problem
    You're not as transparent as you think though. You people are still a mystery to me.
    thank you litvyak

Lungs & Lips Locked Unkindloving's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    ENFj

Risen, they've sucked you in and all you can do now is accept it. I understand :console:

Yeah but what do they fall for?
    A challenge.
    Hang on traveling woman - Don't sacrifice your plan
    Cause it will come back to you - Before you lose it on the man

.:: DWTWD ::.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

2011 TypeC Exercise Challenge - My Weekly Goals: Cardio 4x. Yoga/Pilates 1x. Pushups 70.

There is this thing keeping everyone's lungs and lips locked - It is called fear and it's seeing a great renaissance

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2
    Socionics
    ENFJ

The only ENFP I know well is my mother. She's out of her flipping mind half of the time, and men STILL act like crack addicts when it comes to he - especially the Thinker types. I can't imagine the pull a healthy ENFP could have!

I think it's sort of like capturing an exotic animal, for both parties. The shard N makes them seem somewhat familiar, but really, they're just beautiful, surprising strangers.

~*79% Extraverted*~
    ~*74% iNtuition*~
    ~*74% Feeling*~
    ~*58% Judging*~

Enneagram Type: SX 3w2

MBTI
    ENFP

i love OTHER enfps . . . like a lot . . . like L-O-V-E. i am just super hyper critical of myself / "self loathing" . . . but the self loathingness is deep deep deep deep down but yet always accessible . . . but anyways . . . i am so mesmerized / intrigued by introversion ( cuz i want some of that for myself) that it makes me dislike MY extroversion . . . if that makes any sense . . . and actually i think i may be a little bit of a "wannabe" infp . . . so that is very perceptive of you . . .
    I really think that maybe you are an INFP. Most ENFP's love their extrovertedness most of the time; I know I do- self-loathing is also uncharacteristic of our type, plus a big part of us is very shy and inevitably causes us to have some rare, but occasional introverted activities. So I never really think of us as feeling unconnected with our Fi, which is the kind of connection I think you're striving for. Well I wish you all the best in whatever your endeavors are and hope you can learn to accept yourself (back at ya!)
    Holy sh**t a talking muffin!

All shotguns and lace.