User Tag List

First 23456 Last

Wink

misnomer. Akin to legends of the Sasquatch.

/thread

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    2w3

God I wish. :steam:
    I definitely would have said I was healthy/happy & positively arrogant about a year & a half ago. The 'dark side' was akin to bimonthly mood swings... it didn't run like a vein under everyday life like it does now.

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2
    Socionics
    ENFJ

I think I'm the only ENFJ I know! And, unfortunately, my emotional health gas taken a severe nose-five over the past year.
    So, no, no happy, healthy ENFJs here. I feel the winds a'changin', though, so maybe in the near future!

Edit: Hey, toast! Nice to see someone else having a crapoy year and a half!

~*79% Extraverted*~
    ~*74% iNtuition*~
    ~*74% Feeling*~
    ~*58% Judging*~

Enneagram Type: SX 3w2

MBTI
    TiSe
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    LSI

One of my profs is an ENFJ: Ross A. Laird | Ideas Matter

I have met others, but not many in depth. It's not easy to know ENFJs.
    Check out my blog: http://OrnateRitual.com

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2

I feel like my core is mostly healthy, although I'm young and have a great deal of personal growth I'd like to achieve. I accomplish a lot of things but they don't go to my head because I'm just me. I have issues like everyone else.. but in the end I'm my happy self inside.
    3w2

Those who are content being normal lack the depth and passion to rise above mediocracy.
    To push beyond their natural abilities and create a reality from their dreams.

I drink your milkshake. Thessaly's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNFP
    Enneagram
    3w4

I just realized that an old girl-crush of mine is an ENFJ. She has obsessive compulsive disorder. Weirdly enough I would say she's a pretty healthy/happy ENFJ. I have to say she's one of the more awesome people I've met. It's a shame she's so obsessive. It exhausts me just thinking about how she operates.
    With dreamers, pure and simple, the imagination remains a vaguely sketched inner affair. It is not embodied in any aesthetic or practical invention. Reverie is the equivalent of weak desires. Dreamers are the aboulics of the creative imagination.

That's my name biotch! JoSunshine's Avatar
    MBTI
    eNfj
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by ceecee View Post
    Yeah it takes time and effort to get close to them but in his case, I don't know how many people even tried before he met me. Part of that is their take charge and get things done ways. If you don't pay attention, you'd think they just don't need that kind of support. They're so busy doing it for others it can get lost in the shuffle. They do need to speak up on this a bit more as well, no one is a mind reader, I would give that suggestion to ENFJ's.

I rememember the day this hit me like a ton of bricks. I realized I had a "No, no, I'm fine. I can take care of myself and I can take care of everyone else too and I don't need anything." Not in a mytr kind of way either. I never complained until I was crushed under the pressure of trying to be everything to everyone and not accepting anything in return - even when people tried to be there for me. I had to have absolute 100% trust in anyone to ask for even the simplest things - becuase I viewed needing help (in anyway) as a personal failure and a burden to others. It sucked.

I moved this past weekend and accepted help in any way from anyone who offered and asked for help from close friends and family. I ended up with a small army of people helping me in various ways. AND I DIDN'T FEEL GUILTY OR LIKE A BURDEN!!!! That's a HUGE deal for me. I would happily help any of these people move (and have helped a lot of them). I am learning to accept help with grace and to express my feelings, needs and weaknesses. It is a really, really good feeling and despite all of my previous (and sometimes still current) fears, it has actually made my relationships a lot stronger.
    "Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. " - Dr. Seuss
    I can't spell...get over it

Slightly ENFJ, totally JoSunshine
    Extroverted (E) 52.5%........Introverted (I) 47.5%
    Intuitive (N) 65.63%..........Sensing (S) 34.38%
    Feeling (F) 55.56%............Thinking (T) 44.44%
    Judging (J) 51.43%............Perceiving (P) 48.57%

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    2w3 so/sx

That's awesome Jo!

And everything you said is true of me as well.
    Love is the point.

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

You know Fuzz, I've been told my laugh sounds like I've just eaten someone. My sister called me when I was at the grocery store. She said something that made me *really* laugh and she asked where I'd put my cauldron. People were staring at me like I might steal their souls. (I don't steal! I pay for what I take with Domino Dollars!)

I know only one other ENFJ well. I love the guy to bits, but he can be a handful. I'm pretty much the only example I have, and I'm not even that extroverted. *mighty shrug* I live in a well of INFJs and no other Es.

I still deal with guilt and shame issues. I can feel guilty over just about anything even if I don't act on it or allow it to stop me. I still get automatic guilt feelings when I don't fulfill a social obligation or do something asked of that I can't do. I feel the flare, and then kick it away if I can. If I can't, my Ni can start going crazy making connections to a million things, making what I did/did not do this GIANT problem.
    eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good
    EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    2w3 so/sx

Mmm...it's funny, Fi's don't deal with the guilt as much as we do. I think they understand the boundaries better than us. Then again, they don't have as much umph either.
    Love is the point.