• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFJ] enfj presidents?

alcea rosea

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
With gut instinct or intuition, I would definitely say that Obama is ENFJ. It's the weirdest feelings ENFJ's got on me and Obama has it.

Wonkavision

Retired Member
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w8
I think there's very few actual NFs that are successful in politics. And that's not me knocking them. I think NFs need for authenticity clashes heavily with the tactics required to be more than a "flash in the pan" as a politician. Continually having to pimp yourself out to the current whims of the people is a taxing thing on anybody with real convictions, but I think more so on an NF than anybody because of the degree of fraud required.

+1