123 Last

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    ORLY

Default Favorite Song When You Were a Kid

I was just thinking today about whenever my favorite childhood song comes on the radio and how, although it's been years and years, my mom still always says, 'It's your song, Kate!' lol

So did you have a particular favorite song as a kid that just always stuck with you?

By the way, mine was 'Everything I Do (I Do it For You)' by Bryan Adams XD;;
    [SIGPIC]http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb37/KamikazePigeonOnFire/untitled-39.jpg[/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5/8
    Socionics
    ENTp None

Oh, my. I have so many.

'Heart-Shaped Box' by Nirvana

'Play With Me' by Extreme

'Ultra' by KMFDM

'Gimme Shelter' by The Rolling Stones

MBTI
    infp

hahaha. I remember one time when I was around 5 I think, me and my mom were driving home and there was a song in my mother language playing on the radio. It was kind of up beat and had quirky lyrics. I happily told my mom I really liked that song. She didn`t say anything in return... Then, about 13 years later, I was talking to a friend of mine and heard that song again and sung along with it, then listened to the lyrics more carefully and understood why my mom didn`t say anything that time. The hidden meaning, that is actually really obvious, was revolving around a "bycicle" as in penis and how the guy was taking a girl for a "ride" and they had to go slower so that the rubber won`t burst:blushing: But it`s still a kick ass song.
    .:"Claude os, aperi oculos.":.

"You can't give up hope just because it's hopeless, you have to hope even harder and cover your ears and go 'lalalalalalala'"- Fry (Futurama)

Phantonym

Quote Originally Posted by Kastor View Post
    By the way, mine was 'Everything I Do (I Do it For You)' by Bryan Adams XD;;
    Hahaha. You know, the exact same Adams's song and "Nothing Compares 2 U" by Sinead O'Connor were the first two videos I vividly remember drooling over in the early 90's. I don't have any recollection of previous songs/videos having such an impact on me, so I think it was the start of my admiration for music.

heart on fire

Moon River by Andy Williams

Later I was crazy over the "Aristocats" album.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    ORLY

Quote Originally Posted by heart View Post
    Moon River by Andy Williams

Later I was crazy over the "Aristocats" album.
    Because the cat's the only cat who knows where it's at ;D
    [SIGPIC]http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb37/KamikazePigeonOnFire/untitled-39.jpg[/SIGPIC]

Nickle Iron Silicone Charmed Justice's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    There is a thinking stuff from which all things are made, and which, in its original state, permeates, penetrates, and fills the interspaces of the universe.

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

The rainbow connection - with Kermit the Frog Singing it.
    Quote Originally Posted by EffEmDoubleyou View Post
    St. Stephen took rocks and St. Sebastian took arrows. You only have to take some jerks on an internet forum. Nut up.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

I remember jumping on my bed listening to that Snoopy and the Red Baron song when I was like three or four...not the Christmas one, but the regular one.

I still love early 80's New Wave, which is of course heavily influenced by what I liked when I was little.

There are other songs I liked as a child that I refuse to admit here!

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

I've always loved music. When I was really, really little, I liked Alvin & the Chipmunks .

As I got a bit older, I was really influenced by my older sister's taste, and much of that music is still my favorite....The Cure, Siouxsie & the Banshees, The Pixies, Violent Femmes, Cocteau Twins etc.

I was listening to Morrissey when I was like 9. I was obsessed with the song "The More You Ignore Me", which I thought was just a straight-forward love song at the time .

I also liked cheesy top 40 music on the radio that my peers liked...such as Salt'n'Pepa's "Whatta Man". That song still cracks me up when I hear it & I know most of the lyrics . I liked Sophie B. Hawkins' "Damn I Wish I Was Your Lover" and George Michael's "Faith". Those are some of the most embarrassing I can think of .
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe