User Tag List

First 456

Thread: NFP-NTJ Dynamic

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    Wait..even if you do not share that particular idealism that is important to us? (example, mine doens't care about the planet, whereas I would take a job with WWF instantly)
    Of course, because you'll be extremely excited about making a difference and you will then adopt that as a worthwhile moral cause; which it would be and it is always fascinating to see an NFP develop a new interest!

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by poki View Post
    My wife is like your INFP friend. She will take any job and feed off of her ability to do it well to energize her. She will only break certain values for others if they were already in that position and they are doing what they need to to stay afloat while they bring everything back in line. You better be working towards fixing those things though.

I personally enjoy NFs for their energy and charisma and will do whatever it takes to keep what it is I enjoy. So if you want to know what he gets from it, look at who you are based on what he does and who you would be if you were to take a job you didnt enjoy.
    Quote Originally Posted by InvisibleJim View Post
    Of course, because you'll be extremely excited about making a difference and you will then adopt that as a worthwhile moral cause; which it would be and it is always fascinating to see an NFP develop a new interest!

So the trade-off is survival skills vs entertainment?

You do realize that you do the same for us?/me...that I love you because of your strenght and find that as well as weaknesses endearing and admirable. You're...I guess, it feels like you're trading for somethign that's already a given anyways.
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post

So the trade-off is survival skills vs entertainment?

You do realize that you do the same for us?/me...that I love you because of your strenght and find that as well as weaknesses endearing and admirable. You're...I guess, it feels like you're trading for somethign that's already a given anyways.
    Exactly, theres a natural transfer of skills and abilities which creates a very strongly bound and natural team.