• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] Putting life/love on hold for change

PeaceRobin

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Thanks everyone for your help. Some of these responses were truely amazing. I know I am responding late but I had to read over some of my old posts to look for advice for my current situation. I definitely realize now that I was worrying too much and I will just have to see what life holds for me.

The problem was stemming from me not living up to who I truly feel I am and trying to please other rather than be myself. I know I will change my mind about things, but I also know I won't change my mind about other things. I will never be sure of religion but I may choose to practice a certain way if it feels right. I know I may change where I want to live, but I know wherever I am, I can't live in a materialistic or selfish way; I must help my neighbors. And who cares how I want to have kids. I just know I want to love and nurture them, raise them to be great humanitarians and internationally conscious. So thanks for all of your advice. I am definitely feeling more confident in just being myself and going after what I want, regardless of the circumstances.

Also, as I knew from the beginning with this guy, he is unwilling to move. I am leaving the country but I'm OK with it because I know he's not the one for me. He was good for my temporary environment but I need find someone willing to "run with me." Best advice ever. Thanks everyone!