• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFJ] How tall are you INFJs?

How tall are you INFJs?

• Total voters

Samvega

Buddhist Misanthrope
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Seems like most of the INFJs I've met (I'm talking about women) are around 5'8", foolish to think a type would be a certain height but I thought I would ask as I've never met a short INFJ woman.

GUys, I'm interested to hear from you as well as I don't know many but the few I do know are oddly the same height as the women.

Skyward

Badoom~
MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
9w1
Pfft, type and physicality. I wonder how many other INFJs drink as much milk as me.

There isn't much correlation besides my weird brain liking to mix things and make correlations where there isn't one. Like INFJ women generally being 5' 6'' and round faced... Only because the INFJ I've eyes for is like that :D

Lux

Kraken down on piracy
I too am a smaller INFJ. But I like it. :D

SilkRoad

Lay the coin on my tongue
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I do find this a bit of a strange question. But I'm a 6' INFJ woman. Definitely a mixed blessing.

However, I have one friend who is definitely INFJ who I think is about 5'2'' and another who is probably INFJ and is about 5'4''. Both female. So I'm not sure the tall INFJ theory works.

Tycho

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
The 4 other INFJ's that I know are all smaller than I (5'8). 2 of them are even tiny.

A bit of topic, this site suggests a relation between enneatype and features/ expressions (change number in URL):
type four pictures
I have to admit, my regular expression is a bit like the upper left guy.. ;)

ReadingRainbows

Cat Wench
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I am 5'3. My intp teases me about my height.

Polaris

AKA Nunki
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
It looks like we're all over the place. For my part, I'm 5'7'', which is a little shorter than a male could hope to be.

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
haha...funny OP. At least you know though there's not gonna be a correlation between height and personality type. ;)

For fun, though - I'm a little over 5'6", my female INFJ friend #1 is 6', #2 is about 5'10", #3 is probably 5'5 or 5'6, and a male INFJ friend of mine is around 6'.

Samvega

Buddhist Misanthrope
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Over the years I have seen descriptions of different types and their build. Clearly not something you can break down by type but all the same I felt compelled to ask as I have yet to meet a 4'11" INFJ, they have always seemed to be on the taller more slender side of things.

I figure the slender thing comes from flat out forgetting to eat and not noticing you're hungry, the tall thing of course would have no logical reason.

Whatever, I was half sleeping when I posted this, even I now think it's a retarded question.

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I figure the slender thing comes from flat out forgetting to eat and not noticing you're hungry,

Eh... I figure this is half tongue-in-cheek, but I'll still go with it.... maybe for some? (I know an ENTP who I'd totally say would forget to eat, he's just so busy with so many things...and anyone under stress might do the same (or, go the opposite direction and overeat)) I dunno, I definitely can't relate! I tend to be *hungry* every 5 hrs or so, and if I don't eat, I can become pretty darn irritable and can't focus well on anything until I get food into my system. I like food! One of my other INFJ friends is often munching on things throughout the day...but she's slender because she does half marathons, bikes 50-100 miles on a given day when the weather's nice, does yoga a lot, and is all about eating healthy, etc.

Wyst

lurking....
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Great - I'm the shortest male INFJ that answered the poll.

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Well, this thread did indeed help me: Now I know why Skyward is called Skyward. :shock:

CuriousFeeling

From the Undertow
MBTI Type
INfJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm 5'8", female. Seriously, I've got enough issues fitting in as an INFJ, and to top it off with the height, I have a hard time fitting in trousers/pants (call them what you will) that are long enough! It's rare finding dress pants with a long enough inseam. I blame it on the genes (as opposed to the jeans). :D

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I know three INFJs - two guys and one girl. They're all about the same height. One girl is 5'5", the other girl is 5'6", and the guy is 5'7".