• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFJ] How tall are you INFJs?

How tall are you INFJs?

• Total voters

Tiltyred

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm 5'4", but nobody ever believes it. Apparently, I look tall.

Lemonade

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
5'8"ish male... now that I think about it, my height went in a series of:

child: shorter than most peers
pre-adolescent: taller than most peers
adolescent: average height compared to most peers
adult: shorter than most peers.

>.<

G

garbage

Someone had better give me the tallest INFJ woman as a prize. I would also accept the shortest, because that might lead to hilarious situations.

Vasilisa

Symbolic Herald
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
5'9". Jealous?

I paid my dues. :violin: Back row center for class portraits. Taller than (perhaps intimidating to) the boys. Being too tall to be a natural at gymnastics when all the cool girls were. Standing out from the crowd at those times in adolescence when all you want to do is blend in. But I love my height now, its rad :tongue:

I figure the slender thing comes from flat out forgetting to eat and not noticing you're hungry, the tall thing of course would have no logical reason.
Wow, this is actually true for me. I never thought of it in relation to personality type before, but evidently its not the rule.
I'm 5'8", female. Seriously, I've got enough issues fitting in as an INFJ, and to top it off with the height, I have a hard time fitting in trousers/pants (call them what you will) that are long enough! It's rare finding dress pants with a long enough inseam. I blame it on the genes (as opposed to the jeans). :D
I know I felt conspicuous at times, but you may begin to value your height as an asset. Srsly, finding the best fit in clothes is work no matter what your body type :hug:

SilkRoad

Lay the coin on my tongue
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Someone had better give me the tallest INFJ woman as a prize. I would also accept the shortest, because that might lead to hilarious situations.

:shock:

Since when are INFJ women "prizes"???

Samvega

Buddhist Misanthrope
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
I am between 5'6 and 5'7, and there is no 5'6-5'7 option.:cry:

Yeah, me too. So I fudged a little as I'm definitely taller than 5'5".

What is up with you three? If you're 5'6" and 1/4 you're still 5'6", if you're 3/4 just say 5'7" does an extra half inch really make that much difference. Hmmmm, I guess that could be taken wrong.

Yeah, but you've got a good physique and look good. Does this make me gay? So be it!

No sir, that isn't what makes you gay :)

odetoio

MBTI Type
INFJ
6'1" - 180lbs, been a skater most of my life slender and nibble kind of goes with it.

Tiltyred

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
If INFJs are supposedly thin, what type is supposedly plump?

neptunesnet

man-made
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5&4
Instinctual Variant
sx
I don't think there is much correlation between type and physicality.

True, all of the three INFJs I know are between 5'7''-5'8"; however, two out of those three INFJs are plump (the other is a very slight teenage boy).

Wyst

lurking....
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
I don't think there is much correlation between type and physicality.

True, all of the three INFJs I know are between 5'7''-5'8"; however, two out of those three INFJs are plump (the other is a very slight teenage boy).

I know you're not saying that all INFJs are plump... but...
I am definitely not plump.

Yeah, but you've got a good physique and look good. Does this make me gay? So be it!

See? lol

neptunesnet

man-made
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5&4
Instinctual Variant
sx
I know you're not saying that all INFJs are plump... but... I am definitely not plump.

No, I was saying that type and physicality do not correlate and not suggesting that all INFJs are plump or tall.

...& there's nothing wrong with being plump!
Many a silver screen beauty has been curvy.

Last edited:

scortia

MBTI Type
INFJ
5'8" tall gal here. Just tall enough to be a bit above average in height.

SilkRoad

Lay the coin on my tongue
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
since the beginning of time!

So it was actually a weird backhanded compliment and not some creepy INFJ-female-objectification thing? ;)

I was going to say I was pretty sure I was the tallest INFJ female here but it appears at least 3 of us are 5'11'' or over!