User Tag List

First 3456715 Last

MBTI
    ENFP

Default Female ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by PinkPiranha View Post

I wish I knew more female ENTPs. All of mine are guys.
    I'm a female ENFP... what do you want to know?
    I want a love who knows that loving him is all I want to do

MBTI
    INFJ

I'm a female INFJ who has been in a relationship with an INTJ for many years, and I think the thing I appreciate most is the stability his more rational approach gives me. My feelings are easily hurt, I can't handle conflict very well, and I frequently allow myself to get very upset over some stupid, callous thing someone else says or does. He helps me to re-focus and solve some of these problems without taking things so personally, if that makes any sense. I'm not sure exactly what he gets out of the relationship, though -- I must be tedious to deal with

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

Quote Originally Posted by _Ti_ View Post
    I'm a female ENFP... what do you want to know?
    Ah! Pleased to meet you! My twin sister is an ENFP! I have one other ENFP female friend, and the two of them together just slay me.

I haven't met any other Ts though. It's very odd. I've got many ENTP male friends but no females except Aelan.
    eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good
    EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious

MBTI
    INFP

I think that specifically INFPs and INTPs are drawn to each other simply because they are both extremes at opposite ends of the spectrum. Plus they both make up such small proportions of the population that they just seem to find each other somehow. They kind of need each other in a way I guess. The INFP needs the INTPs to help keep them grounded and their head out of the clouds and the INTP needs the INFPs to help them with their seemingly awkward lack of emotions and feelings. It's rough going and results in lots of frustrating moments and several stepped on feelings but it's worth it in the end.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by BohemianWaxwing View Post
    I think that specifically INFPs and INTPs are drawn to each other simply because they are both extremes at opposite ends of the spectrum. Plus they both make up such small proportions of the population that they just seem to find each other somehow. They kind of need each other in a way I guess. The INFP needs the INTPs to help keep them grounded and their head out of the clouds and the INTP needs the INFPs to help them with their seemingly awkward lack of emotions and feelings. It's rough going and results in lots of frustrating moments and several stepped on feelings but it's worth it in the end.
    Um, is it just me or do I get the strange feeling your definition of head in the clouds is different from mine. Both types are known for being space cadets, it's just that one is having tea with lord Ryc while the other is prospecting for aromatics and dilithium...
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

I personally couldn't imagine dating someone so close to my type. I'd go nuts.
    eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good
    EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious

MBTI
    InTP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp
    Socionics
    INTj Ni

yeh, I am not attracted to INFPs quite like that...

Talking

I personally couldn't imagine dating someone so close to my type. I'd go nuts.
    that's... different...
    ----

lol. out of all the friends i met, my favorite ones (not to sound like my friends are a object or anything) are usually inf's. my best friend in cali. was a infp and my best friend in arizona is a infj. without these 2 inf's, my life would be crap. litrally. they are the only people i could honestly talk to and feel like they are listening to what i am actually saying (example: when i tell my infj friend something that made me mad, she gets mad as well- which makes me happier). and not to mention i have a huge issue with talking and expressing myself and they are the only people that can bring me out of my "shell"- without years of effort.

example: when i moved to az and started to go to school, the first person i met was a exfj and i was so awkward with him... it was terrible! everyday was a awkward torture and the day took forever to end. then i met a new range of people and yes i was awkward at 1st- FOR THAT EXfJ WOULDN'T LEAVE ME ALONE! but the only person that didn't make me uncomfortable was my infj friend.

...... i just know my infj friend is going to read this...

MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by runvardh View Post
    Um, is it just me or do I get the strange feeling your definition of head in the clouds is different from mine. Both types are known for being space cadets, it's just that one is having tea with lord Ryc while the other is prospecting for aromatics and dilithium...
    I guess I should've mentioned that I was basing it off of my own experiences with an INTP friend. When I think of having my head in the clouds I think about constant daydreaming and drifting off from the task at hand.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by BohemianWaxwing View Post
    I guess I should've mentioned that I was basing it off of my own experiences with an INTP friend. When I think of having my head in the clouds I think about constant daydreaming and drifting off from the task at hand.
    That's just you having tea with lord Ryc...
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]