• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] NF and NT... drawn together like moth to flame

mortabunt

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Enneagram
Back on topic: I've already given my input for the moment. <End Banter>.

Blackup

MBTI Type
Entp
having an emotional nf crash pad is what i like most, and theres nothing like trying new things with your N

alexx

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
2w1
NT's are something else. I don't know what to think yet. There are some I click with FAST and some I just don't get.

sculpting

I think NFs and NTs can mix very well but I have come to think entps and enfps should never have relationships-only be friends. They are too mirror like and exacerbate each others flaws.

However my NTs love me. I am like a butterfly around their feet.

Last night I sat down at a table full of them. The two intjs hugged me, the entp looked fascinated and the intps were suddenly engaged. The only oddball was the estj, who quickly left.

yin and yang I think.

CJ99

Is Willard in Footloose!!
MBTI Type
ENTP
I like NFs cause they act like a wall that i can throw my ideas off and have them bounce back faster and better.
Also their very soft cuddly walls so when i accidently through my self instead i just end up in a big bear hug!

ergophobe

Allergic to Mornings
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
I like NFs cause they act like a wall that i can throw my ideas off and have them bounce back faster and better.
Also their very soft cuddly walls so when i accidently through my self instead i just end up in a big bear hug!

Despite the many typos, this was really very sweet. :wubbie:

BlahBlahNounBlah

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6

I feel the same way! They're so awesome. :wubbie:

Chloe

I mostly click with NTPs, even better then with NFPs.....

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
The people I end up enjoying my time with are usually NTs. In real life I seem to creep most other types out at first while the NTs seek to poke at the unknown quantity.