User Tag List

First 123 Last

MBTI
    enfp

Quote Originally Posted by IZthe411 View Post
    Yeah, since love is easier shown by women (men are more prone to respect), It's believed that a man should be more in love with the woman, for it to work. He'll work harder at the relationship, in that case. That being said, love is shown differently between men and women, especially when you throw personality types in, so you can't assess who loves who more by only what's said or what's done.
    ummm... sure that works in theory...

but in reality, women want a man who they like more...

ask a woman who they want...

1) the kind of so so guy who professes his love for her every day

2) the super duper guy who makes her heart jump that doesn't seem to know she likes him...

they will pick 2 every time. So in reality, a woman likes the guy that she likes more!

MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by nomadic View Post

2) the super duper guy who makes her heart jump that doesn't seem to know she likes him...

they will pick 2 every time. So in reality, a woman likes the guy that she likes more!
    How old are you?

What about the guy that professes his love for her every day that also makes her heart jump?

There are more options than the two you provided, which conveniently supported your bias.

MBTI
    INTJ

Yeah that's the initial feeling, but a woman's going to eventually want that man to reciprocate. That mysterious persona thing gets real old real fast if she's putting herself out there and not getting anything in return!

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by disregard View Post
    How old are you?
    I was thinking the same thing.

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Malkavia View Post
    Its always awkward when its the other way around and you notice someone is very invested in YOU, and you could care less.

How do you normally handle it?
    What does the other person do when it's flipped? When they aren't as invested? Most people will be passive aggressive and avoid the issue or be blunt.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

MBTI
    enfp

How old are you?

What about the guy that professes his love for her every day that also makes her heart jump?

There are more options than the two you provided, which conveniently supported your bias.
    well i know its an extreme example, but guess what, most young attractive women have men lined up, and they are picking from there... they'd want the latter.

okay so lets say:

1) watevers guy who says he loves her every day
    2) heart jumping guy who says he loves her every day
    3) heart jumping guy who is too busy to know she exists...

in this case, probably go with 2, but until some point, guy 3 will have a window of opportunity.

me, i rather be the one choosing than the chosen... thats just me tho

MBTI
    INFP

well i know its an extreme example, but guess what, most young attractive women have men lined up, and they are picking from there... they'd want the latter.

okay so lets say:

1) watevers guy who says he loves her every day
    2) heart jumping guy who says he loves her every day
    3) heart jumping guy who is too busy to know she exists...

in this case, probably go with 2, but until some point, guy 3 will have a window of opportunity.

me, i rather be the one choosing than the chosen... thats just me tho
    Just because a woman doesn't pick a bunch of guys that want her more than she wants them doesn't mean she wants a guy that wants her less than she wants him.

She isn't picking those guys because she isn't interested, not because they want her, although it's might feel better to think that way if you are a guy being rejected. Well, it's because girls always want what they can't have. No. It's because she isn't interested. Ignore her, try it! She won't come running. But it's nice to fantasize about.

Women with self-esteem appreciate a man that is 100% invested (when they are interested). That bold part is the fact that needs to be faced.

MBTI
    enfp

Just because a woman doesn't pick a bunch of guys that want her more than she wants them doesn't mean she wants a guy that wants her less than she wants him.

She isn't picking those guys because she isn't interested, not because they want her, although it's might feel better to think that way if you are a guy being rejected. Well, it's because girls always want what they can't have. No. It's because she isn't interested. Ignore her, try it! She won't come running. But it's nice to fantasize about.

Women with self-esteem appreciate a man that is 100% invested (when they are interested). That bold part is the fact that needs to be faced.
    yeah, i agree with the 100% invested part but come on bro, thats when you are together, like BF/GF.... later down the line. this relationship "power balance" seems more about the dating stage, what we are talking about in this thread...

actually i never ignore a girl on purpose... it just happens that someone else called first and grabbed my attention... also its my situation too. Im going to grad school, so i got a lot of free time, while all these girls im talking about are working full time...

Lungs & Lips Locked Unkindloving's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    ENFj

Typically, have been pretty invested in my friendships and not invested enough in my relationships.
    It's not for a lack of being aware either. I'll inform people i date if i'm not feeling it enough or if they are too much. Then some friends say they are quite invested, yet they actually aren't.

There's definitely bound to be more on one side than the other, but there has to be more meeting closer to the middle
    Hang on traveling woman - Don't sacrifice your plan
    Cause it will come back to you - Before you lose it on the man

.:: DWTWD ::.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

2011 TypeC Exercise Challenge - My Weekly Goals: Cardio 4x. Yoga/Pilates 1x. Pushups 70.

There is this thing keeping everyone's lungs and lips locked - It is called fear and it's seeing a great renaissance

MBTI
    INFP

How about we compromise:

Women like a man that makes her come to him.