User Tag List

First 11192021

insert random title here Randomnity's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

You know, I'm really sick of being an IP in an EJ-rewarding world...especially E.
    -end of thread-

MBTI
    ESFJ

I love being an EJ in an EJ rewarding world.

Does that mean i get the best of both worlds?
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

MBTI
    INTJ

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Glny4jSciVI"]We are the world 2010[/YOUTUBE]So I guess they made this song for SJs, then?

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4, 7
    Socionics
    IEE

When I was younger, being N was harder for me because I still had emotional wounds from the past that hindered my ability to step away from the situation and be in the moment. As I get older, communication is a bit easier. Finding common ground helps.

I've encountered sensors IRL whom I appreciate. I find that with experience, there is more to a person than their temperament. There is a thing called attitude. I met some sensors and intuitives who had attitudes that I didn't mesh well with, and then there are others who I do. Other areas which I find I can bond with others are values. So, just opening up and learning how to adapt helps A LOT.

Then there are a few sensors who are on the other extreme end, and I try to build rapport with them too by learning how to adjust to their sense of humor, respecting and understanding their inner world from their view point from various angles. Sometimes, I still feel as though I could just let that freak in me out, and be able to say off the wall stuff w/o being judged so harshly , but in the real world (least where I'm from), ya gotta adapt.

Perhaps one way that I've grown to be able to appreciate sensors more are respecting ways in which they think and see the world, because if it wasn't for certain qualities that they have, I probably wouldn't be able to pull through on my own, vice versa.

Anyway, I think my struggles nowadays has more to do with dealing with the monotony of life (responsibilities- working, eating nutritiously on a budget, exercising, cooking doing adult stuff *ugh* & time management), struggling to move from point A to B in tedious steps (paperwork *baarrf*). You'll eventually get into it Esoteric. And, welcome to the forum!

MBTI
    ESFJ

Quote Originally Posted by IZthe411 View Post
    [YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Glny4jSciVI"]We are the world 2010[/YOUTUBE]So I guess they made this song for SJs, then?
    What .. You don't own a copy yet???

Quote Originally Posted by kiddykat View Post

Anyway, I think my struggles nowadays has more to do with dealing with the monotony of life (responsibilities- working, eating nutritiously on a budget, exercising, cooking doing adult stuff *ugh* & time management), struggling to move from point A to B in tedious steps (paperwork *baarrf*). You'll eventually get into it Esoteric. And, welcome to the forum!
    I am very curious by the above .. How do you live day to day?? Did you have other people give you money, do the mundane things for you??? How does one struggle with work, adult stuff and the rest of it. It is there 24/7 .. You have no choice but deal with it (even much to my frustration at times).
    Do you spend too much time thinking about it and what you dislike about it, that it just never gets done or is possibly put off for another time?

Like i said, i am curious
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    Booo

Quote Originally Posted by Randomnity View Post
    You know, I'm really sick of being an IP in an EJ-rewarding world...especially E.
    Yes.
    Act your age not your enneagram number.

Quinlan's Creations