• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] Are You Sick of Being an N in an S world?

Randomnity

insert random title here
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You know, I'm really sick of being an IP in an EJ-rewarding world...especially E.

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
I love being an EJ in an EJ rewarding world.

Does that mean i get the best of both worlds?

IZthe411

Carerra Lu
MBTI Type
INTJ
[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Glny4jSciVI"]We are the world 2010[/YOUTUBE]So I guess they made this song for SJs, then?

kiddykat

movin melodies
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4, 7
When I was younger, being N was harder for me because I still had emotional wounds from the past that hindered my ability to step away from the situation and be in the moment. As I get older, communication is a bit easier. Finding common ground helps.

I've encountered sensors IRL whom I appreciate. I find that with experience, there is more to a person than their temperament. There is a thing called attitude. I met some sensors and intuitives who had attitudes that I didn't mesh well with, and then there are others who I do. Other areas which I find I can bond with others are values. So, just opening up and learning how to adapt helps A LOT.

Then there are a few sensors who are on the other extreme end, and I try to build rapport with them too by learning how to adjust to their sense of humor, respecting and understanding their inner world from their view point from various angles. Sometimes, I still feel as though I could just let that freak in me out, and be able to say off the wall stuff w/o being judged so harshly :laugh:, but in the real world (least where I'm from), ya gotta adapt.

Perhaps one way that I've grown to be able to appreciate sensors more are respecting ways in which they think and see the world, because if it wasn't for certain qualities that they have, I probably wouldn't be able to pull through on my own, vice versa.

Anyway, I think my struggles nowadays has more to do with dealing with the monotony of life (responsibilities- working, eating nutritiously on a budget, exercising, cooking doing adult stuff *ugh* & time management), struggling to move from point A to B in tedious steps (paperwork *baarrf*). You'll eventually get into it Esoteric. And, welcome to the forum! :)

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Glny4jSciVI"]We are the world 2010[/YOUTUBE]So I guess they made this song for SJs, then?

What .. You don't own a copy yet???

Anyway, I think my struggles nowadays has more to do with dealing with the monotony of life (responsibilities- working, eating nutritiously on a budget, exercising, cooking doing adult stuff *ugh* & time management), struggling to move from point A to B in tedious steps (paperwork *baarrf*). You'll eventually get into it Esoteric. And, welcome to the forum! :)

I am very curious by the above .. How do you live day to day?? Did you have other people give you money, do the mundane things for you??? How does one struggle with work, adult stuff and the rest of it. It is there 24/7 .. You have no choice but deal with it (even much to my frustration at times).
Do you spend too much time thinking about it and what you dislike about it, that it just never gets done or is possibly put off for another time?

Like i said, i am curious :D