User Tag List

First 21011121314 Last

Quote Originally Posted by tcda View Post
    Likewise this assuming that they actually pay, which in many cases is not the case...
    Keep telling yourself that. Lol.

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    Keep telling yourself that. Lol.
    1.) I know it for a fact. I used to live in one of the largest industrial heartlands in South America. Nearly all multinational companies were legally exempt from tax and heavily subsidized by the state (otherwise they'd have moved their business elsewhere).

2.) To use a western example, the UK (which is stricter than the US):

Firms' secret tax avoidance schemes cost UK billions | Business | The Guardian

3.)Likewise if we are going to talk about income tax, how about the fact that most government spending directly (subsidies, subcontracting, "bailouts" in time of crisis) or indirectly (infrastructure, wars, subsidizing of wages through welfare) benefits the capitalist class?

Aaaand finally: Sorry but if you're trying to argue that the fact that 10% of people own 85% of the world's worth is counterbalanced by the amount of income tax, I have to ask, are you being serious? :s

Do you really think that they created 85% of the world's wealth? Do you really think that even "after tax" (in the cases that do pay any substantial amount) they are still not earning millions times more than they contributed economically?

Let's not engage in pedantry, please.
    "Of course we spent our money in the good times. That's what you're supposed to do in good times! You can't save money in the good times. Then they wouldn't be good times, they'd be 'preparation for the bad times' times."

"Every country in the world owes money. Everyone. So heere's what I dont get: who do they all owe it to, and why don't we just kill the bastard and relax?"

-Tommy Tiernan, Irish comedian.

Let's not engage in pedantry, please.
    Thanks for shopping.

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram

Thanks for shopping.
    I don't know what this means.
    "Of course we spent our money in the good times. That's what you're supposed to do in good times! You can't save money in the good times. Then they wouldn't be good times, they'd be 'preparation for the bad times' times."

"Every country in the world owes money. Everyone. So heere's what I dont get: who do they all owe it to, and why don't we just kill the bastard and relax?"

The Duchess of Oddity Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

I love being an intuitive in a sensing world! I have powers that the others don't have, that makes me feel like I'm some kind of superhero.
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

I don't know what this means.
    How could that be? You're intuitive, living in an S world!

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

its fun to live in a world where your superior to most
    "Where wisdom reigns, there is no conflict between thinking and feeling."
    — C.G. Jung

Read

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram

How could that be? You're intuitive, living in an S world!
    No, I'm a commie living in a capitalist world.

Next!

Banned
    MBTI
    INTx

Me - I'm an S living (sort of) in an N world. I don't even exist the same way that those people do. It's not fun.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by toonia View Post
    You are right. I think an argument could also be made for J/P before S/N. I shouldn't have posted it here, but it is a prevalent problem.
    It is a prevalent issue. Working from home seems to be gaining a lot more social acceptance but there are many who have jobs where this is not a viable option.

Quote Originally Posted by IZthe411 View Post
    I'd rather speak with a person with something of interest to say- regardless if they are an S or an N. There are gouge you eys out boring Ns as well as S. I'd don't care how you take it in- Just keep my mind stimulated.

There are extremes in both cases, and they are the outlier here. Most people have a measure of both and are able to relate with the general population.
    Of course you are right. However, there is significantly better interpersonal chemistry on average between Ns and between Ss when communicating with each other.

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639