• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFJ] Out-camouflaging ur INFJ

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Today its Karneval in Germany. That's when you put on a costume and become really naughty.

I said to all the billion girls who wanted to fuck me tonight that I am married to a beautiful woman, what I am not, not yet yet.

So everything is ok, but one thing isnt: I received a mark on my arm in dye that I cant wash off. And not that my INFJ doesnt need to know where I go to, but she doesnt need to know where I go to.

So whats the best way to con your INFJ ?

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
oil based concealer.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
good idea, but that wont work. german dye doesnt leave the body even if you put terpentine on it :/

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

heart

heart on fire
You can't con an INFJ.

They got xray vision and the more guilt you give off, the better they can see with it.

I'll pray for you, okay? :hug:

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
You can't con an INFJ.

They got xray vision and the more guilt you give off, the better they can see with it.

I'll pray for you, okay? :hug:

It's an unfair world really. You know you have that girl you love like ur on little world kingdom, but she reads you like a book. I know I hate it really, I want to be good at something too. When I say that she always says: well you can cook, but then I am all what does cooking got to do with telepathic powers ?

I can tell you one thing, if I would ever have to choose again to take my hated fuckin INFJ for a girlfriend, I'ld do exactly the same again !

21%

You have a choice!
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Suddenly start dye-painting as a hobby and get the dye all over your body? :tongue:

P

Phantonym

Suddenly start dye-painting as a hobby and get the dye all over your body? :tongue:

Ha! You know, that's a good idea.

Or you can get a permanent marker and scribble some cool fake tattoo all over the spot. You know, to see how it looks and feels when you're still thinking about getting one exactly like it...:whistling:

CuriousFeeling

From the Undertow
MBTI Type
INfJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
All I can say is... good luck concealing this from an INFJ. :D

Fidelia

Iron Maiden
Staff member
MBTI Type
INFJ
Good luck facing her wrath when she finds out you were deliberately hiding stuff. Whether she needs to know or not, it'll go down a lot better if you tell her instead of her finding out that you were trying to hide something. Mostly people only hide stuff when they are doing something wrong.

Permabanned
Dude, like dude!
Srsly, just admit your failure and ask her for help, and make sure to mention keeping it a secret! :mrgreen: