User Tag List

First 34567 Last

Results 41 to 50 of 69

  1. #41
    ish red no longer *sad* nightning's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    INfj
    Posts
    3,741

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by runvardh View Post
    Not me, the girl; a place for her to do it with out her having to feel guilty after.
    *smacks head* Gotcha!

  2. #42
    にゃん runvardh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI
    Posts
    8,559

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nightning View Post
    *smacks head* Gotcha!
    it's all good
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

    INFP, 6w7, IEI

    I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  3. #43
    The Black Knight Domino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni
    Posts
    11,443

    Default

    You're already sounding like the perfect man, Run! NFJs take note!
    eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good
    EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious

  4. #44
    にゃん runvardh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI
    Posts
    8,559

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PinkPiranha View Post
    You're already sounding like the perfect man, Run! NFJs take note!
    Strange, two NFJs have spent only 1 week with me each a year apart. First was an I, the second was an E; the I didn't want a long distance relationship and the E was still dependent on parents who were moving in a few months and worried about me not caring about her enough ><. The I was 20 at the time the E was 23... Not sure how perfect I really am
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

    INFP, 6w7, IEI

    I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  5. #45
    The Black Knight Domino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni
    Posts
    11,443

    Default

    I've never personally been involved with an INFP (I have them as female friends or married male friends), but I did once spend some time eyeball-to-eyeball with one in a very odd place. He was pretty "sparkly" in that get-Pink's-attention kinda way and I couldn't put my finger on it (as I'm used to being attracted to Ts only) and finally I *knew* what it was -- he was an INFP.

    We'll get you another 10ft flame. Just you stick around. NFJs have a way of drawing each other.
    eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good
    EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious

  6. #46
    にゃん runvardh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI
    Posts
    8,559

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PinkPiranha View Post
    I've never personally been involved with an INFP (I have them as female friends or married male friends), but I did once spend some time eyeball-to-eyeball with one in a very odd place. He was pretty "sparkly" in that get-Pink's-attention kinda way and I couldn't put my finger on it (as I'm used to being attracted to Ts only) and finally I *knew* what it was -- he was an INFP.

    We'll get you another 10ft flame. Just you stick around. NFJs have a way of drawing each other.
    10ft holy flame with the love of God in her eyes... how unworthy I would be

    Sorry, getting silly again
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

    INFP, 6w7, IEI

    I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  7. #47
    The Black Knight Domino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni
    Posts
    11,443

    Default

    Why is that silly? Say what you feel. Nobody minds.
    eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good
    EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious

  8. #48
    にゃん runvardh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI
    Posts
    8,559

    Default

    Let's just say that's almost a quote from a prayer I've been saying for the past few weeks and the most embarrassing part is it always makes me cry...
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

    INFP, 6w7, IEI

    I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  9. #49
    Member Theory's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Posts
    49

    Default

    ^No need to feel sorry about that!

    Okay, this is changing the topic just a little, but it suddenly occurred to me to ask this question: have any other NFJs besides me ever been called "overdramatic"? That's one failing that some of my friends say I have, and I think it may very well be due to this 10-foot-flame thing. I'm thinking we may appear overdramatic to others who don't quite get our constant intensity and passion -- especially when it comes to the seemingly mundane or ordinary things.

    Does that make any sense, or am I just rambling?

  10. #50
    Senior Member Kyrielle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Posts
    1,297

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Theory View Post
    ^No need to feel sorry about that!

    Okay, this is changing the topic just a little, but it suddenly occurred to me to ask this question: have any other NFJs besides me ever been called "overdramatic"? That's one failing that some of my friends say I have, and I think it may very well be due to this 10-foot-flame thing. I'm thinking we may appear overdramatic to others who don't quite get our constant intensity and passion -- especially when it comes to the seemingly mundane or ordinary things.

    Does that make any sense, or am I just rambling?

    I've been accused of over-reacting and sometimes of being dramatic. Not that I mean to, it's just....the first thing that explodes (not even pops) out of my mouth as a reaction. I have to explain to friends sometimes that I have a tendency to "freak out" first (as in have a strong emotional reaction...not anger...just frustration or excitement/enthusiasm) assess the situation rationally very shortly after. Thankfully I have some wonderful people in my life who accept that part of me just as much as they accept the rest of me.

    But I've never been accused of being melodramatic. That's always been my mildly manipulative ESTP brother.

Similar Threads

  1. Temperament Test - Answer These Questions
    By highlander in forum Online Personality Tests
    Replies: 133
    Last Post: 08-18-2016, 05:33 PM
  2. [NF] Question for NFs.
    By SolitaryWalker in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 116
    Last Post: 02-09-2009, 01:24 AM
  3. Question to my fellow INTP emmigres
    By SolitaryWalker in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 04-25-2007, 02:52 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO