• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFJ] INFJ women

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Eh, you're all full of flaws, some are just easier to deal with than others. Then there are some you end up growing out of, while others one can't help but love you for anyway...

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Oh, go on...

INTP love makes me feel all warm and fuzzy. The sentiment is mutual.
:blush:
NTP women were made flawless. Anyone who says otherwise is lying. And jealous.
Heaven knows I loves the NTP women too. But I guess one always admires more what one doesn't have oneself.

TopherRed

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Are you saying you're not loving, Blueberry?

Lauren Ashley

Revelation
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Eh, you're all full of flaws, some are just easier to deal with than others.

Lying.

And jealous.

Heaven knows I loves the NTP women too. But I guess one always admires more what one doesn't have oneself.

I think we have just enough commonalities and differences to keep things interesting. We seem to arrive at similar conclusions and have similar values, but our manner of arriving at these is very different. But I like hearing their perspectives; it's always enlightening.

Maybe I should start wearing a wig. And a bit more makeup.

I thought you already did all of that?

aeon

Potoumchka
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
I think and feel my sweetie is awesome, yes indeed. The fact she types as INFJ is but a small sliver of that awesomeness.

My sister types as INFJ as well. She's awesome in her own way too.

cheers,
Ian

Z Buck McFate

Pepperidge Farm remembers.
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I've always wondered how INTP women got to be so awesome.

One of my best friends and favorite people ever is an INTP woman. If she's any fair example, then INTP women ARE awesome.

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
Ha, I like how this became about INTP women.

To be honest, I've never really known an INFJ woman. The one that I thought was INFJ turned out to be a neurotic INFP, which is a whole different ball game. From the ones on the forum, though, they seem like a pretty awesome lot.

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
INFJ wimminz = :wub:... until they expect and demand me to follow through on one of my ideas *shakes fist at Jays everywhere* :steam:

AphroditeGoneAwry

failure to thrive
MBTI Type
INfj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
One of my best friends and favorite people ever is an INTP woman. If she's any fair example, then INTP women ARE awesome.

I have noticed that I get on very well with intps. I only know one irl and he's in college now, meaning he's much younger than me and a friend of the family, but we have this wonderful and funny connection that we intensely just get each other's humor. There's also a sense of relief in that, like we each know without verbalizing it that we've found some sort of temporary oasis. I adore him. :laugh: I also seem to do this with stps too but in less of a cerebral way and more of a raw, sensual way. Hmm.

Unfortunately, I don't know any intp wommenz irl. But who cares. I think anymore, I prefer a virtual social world anyway. It's the only way to connect with truly like-minded people. Thanks for the lovely compliment, Morgan, 'tis very thoughtful of you.

Vasilisa

Symbolic Herald
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
cool story, bro

Thanks for the appreciation, I feel the love. The forum is nice, I wish I knew more any other INFJ women in real life. NT women, too.

It was in high school when I first took the MBTI. The instructor who administered it immediately forced us to stand up when she called out a type and then stand in groups with classmates with our same type. I don't even think we were permitted to read our profiles first. And when it began to dawn on me that I was the only one of this type I felt alarmed and really embarrassed and exposed. Which is strange because I never minded being on my own or standing out from the crowd.

/Cool story, bro! I know.

Last edited:

human101

MBTI Type
NiTe
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sx
infj women are addictive impossibly hard to forget about:wubbie: im afraid i'll never meet one again, i fell for one who i had been friends with for a while but she wasn't interested and we have'nt seen each other in year but i still think about her.:blush:

SilkRoad

Lay the coin on my tongue
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
INFJ mail-order brides.

Patent pending.

BWAHAHAHA... :rofl1:

I get the feeling sometimes that everyone thinks INFJ women are awesome (online, anyway, not so sure about IRL) but that we have a harder time thinking that about ourselves :cry:

scortia

MBTI Type
INFJ
Ha, well I blame most of my personality on my childhood. Father is an intellectual and my brother is severely disabled... so I had a lot of time to myself to develop an inner world in addition to maturing strongly in both compassion and a desire for knowledge.

In real life I'm almost treated like a freak of nature. My friends think I'm odd and people who like me are afraid to approach me like I'm a demi-god or something. (Literally, I've been told numerous times "I didn't bother because I knew I had no chance for you to even consider it. No chance at all") And yet at the same time I'm easily accepted by others in a leadership position. I must have a lot more "faces" than I thought.

Z Buck McFate

Pepperidge Farm remembers.
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
we have this wonderful and funny connection that we intensely just get each other's humor. There's also a sense of relief in that, like we each know without verbalizing it that we've found some sort of temporary oasis.

This^ is actually what it's like with my INTP friend as well. In a weird vulcan mind-meld sort of way, we just get each other's sense of humor. And it really does bring a sense of relief to have that with someone.

Edit:

Thanks for the lovely compliment, Morgan, 'tis very thoughtful of you.

+1