User Tag List

123 Last

Results 1 to 10 of 75

  1. #1
    Senior Member Hexis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7
    Posts
    1,442

    Default A honest description of an NF male.

    Something in me has been sparked recently on this forum. And im tired of hearing about all the jokes and crap about NFs. This is to give you an idea of how me, Hexis, lives as an NF male and how I truly think. I would like opinions and discussion after you've read the following. The more you are offended by something in the following the more I want your opinion.


    I'm an in NF no doubt about it. But in no way do I "feel" for animals who are abused, the poor, starving kids, the homeless, or those less fortunate than me. I like guns, like shooting them and better yet killing and eating an animal I just shot. I dont get teary eyed when I hear about your sap stories. I like using terms that others would find inappropriate to refer to parties of individuals who piss me off. I believe in an eye for an eye. I like fighting with my fists. A normal conversation with my mother includes enough swearing to make a sailor blush. If you offended me in person I would be just as liable to hit you as to call you down. I would be offended if you didnt stand up to me when I offended you. I take pride in being called bronze over brains. The sound of a Harley driving by or a colt .45 going off gets me just as excited as a chick moaning. Porn that a feminist has said personally to be demeaning to women I give five stars. Im offended when women get upset cause they think they should be on equal footing with a man in an MC. I feel women are better fit to be in the kitchen and bringing me a beer but im not against having a sugar momma who wants me at home to take care of the kids. Sup motherfucker is hello for my friends. Hello or hey is for people I dont like. I think of vegetarians as worthless ****ies even though my ex is one now my opinion altered accordingly. I dont do charity cause I believe the people asking for it are scamming me. If I owned a non profit organization my first goal on the agenda would be how to ring a profit out of it. I get pissed when a girl is slandered for having more sexual partners than me, id still hit it. I go for my knife when some bum asks me for change. The sight of kids playing makes me happy. I feel spanking as well as physical training are great motivators for kids. I feel religion is a waste of time. I respect those who can devote their lives to a singular belief. Im offended by those who believe its ok to push their beliefs on others. And I dont like people when I first meet them.

    Discuss.
    SDMF

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Posts
    113

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hexis View Post


    I'm an in NF no doubt about it. But in no way do I "feel" for animals who are abused, the poor, starving kids, the homeless, or those less fortunate than me.
    Nothing here is incongruous with being an NF. You are self-absorbed. Standard NF flaw/trait.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hexis View Post

    I like guns, like shooting them and better yet killing and eating an animal I just shot. I dont get teary eyed when I hear about your sap stories. I like using terms that others would find inappropriate to refer to parties of individuals who piss me off. I believe in an eye for an eye. I like fighting with my fists. A normal conversation with my mother includes enough swearing to make a sailor blush. If you offended me in person I would be just as liable to hit you as to call you down.
    These all seem to be culturally driven to me. I used to hunt in my old country, but with cutlasses not guns.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hexis View Post
    I would be offended if you didnt stand up to me when I offended you. I take pride in being called bronze over brains. The sound of a Harley driving by or a colt .45 going off gets me just as excited as a chick moaning. Porn that a feminist has said personally to be demeaning to women I give five stars.
    This is just shameless grandstanding. You don't believe what you said, and neither do I.

    All porn is more hilarious than erotic. You will learn this someday. The genitals are also boring compared to other parts of the female body such as a well-shaped collar bone *swoons*

    Quote Originally Posted by Hexis View Post

    Im offended when women get upset cause they think they should be on equal footing with a man in an MC. I feel women are better fit to be in the kitchen and bringing me a beer but im not against having a sugar momma who wants me at home to take care of the kids. Sup motherfucker is hello for my friends. Hello or hey is for people I dont like. I think of vegetarians as worthless ****ies even though my ex is one now my opinion altered accordingly. I dont do charity cause I believe the people asking for it are scamming me. If I owned a non profit organization my first goal on the agenda would be how to ring a profit out of it. I get pissed when a girl is slandered for having more sexual partners than me, id still hit it.
    You're being honest and forthcoming about your intentions and this is admirable. Question: Do you lay out these terms clearly to potential mates? If you can find a woman who has no problem with your views, then both of you will be happy with that arrangement.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hexis View Post
    I go for my knife when some bum asks me for change.

    The sight of kids playing makes me happy. I feel spanking as well as physical training are great motivators for kids. I feel religion is a waste of time. I respect those who can devote their lives to a singular belief. Im offended by those who believe its ok to push their beliefs on others. And I dont like people when I first meet them.

    Discuss.
    This screams NF more than anything else. You get an emotional reaction based on an image in your head of the nefarious intentions of bums/ religious people/ people you don't know.


    If you were a true NT robot, you wouldn't even notice the bum, let alone care enough to go for your knife.
    The purple sun won't heal my purple bruises :ouch:

  3. #3
    Senior Member Qre:us's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    4,909

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hexis View Post
    Something in me has been sparked recently on this forum. And im tired of hearing about all the jokes and crap about NFs. This is to give you an idea of how me, Hexis, lives as an NF male and how I truly think. I would like opinions and discussion after you've read the following. The more you are offended by something in the following the more I want your opinion.


    I'm an in NF no doubt about it. But in no way do I "feel" for animals who are abused, the poor, starving kids, the homeless, or those less fortunate than me. I like guns, like shooting them and better yet killing and eating an animal I just shot. I dont get teary eyed when I hear about your sap stories. I like using terms that others would find inappropriate to refer to parties of individuals who piss me off. I believe in an eye for an eye. I like fighting with my fists. A normal conversation with my mother includes enough swearing to make a sailor blush. If you offended me in person I would be just as liable to hit you as to call you down. I would be offended if you didnt stand up to me when I offended you. I take pride in being called bronze over brains. The sound of a Harley driving by or a colt .45 going off gets me just as excited as a chick moaning. Porn that a feminist has said personally to be demeaning to women I give five stars. Im offended when women get upset cause they think they should be on equal footing with a man in an MC. I feel women are better fit to be in the kitchen and bringing me a beer but im not against having a sugar momma who wants me at home to take care of the kids. Sup motherfucker is hello for my friends. Hello or hey is for people I dont like. I think of vegetarians as worthless ****ies even though my ex is one now my opinion altered accordingly. I dont do charity cause I believe the people asking for it are scamming me. If I owned a non profit organization my first goal on the agenda would be how to ring a profit out of it. I get pissed when a girl is slandered for having more sexual partners than me, id still hit it. I go for my knife when some bum asks me for change. The sight of kids playing makes me happy. I feel spanking as well as physical training are great motivators for kids. I feel religion is a waste of time. I respect those who can devote their lives to a singular belief. Im offended by those who believe its ok to push their beliefs on others. And I dont like people when I first meet them.
    Discuss.
    This reeks of Feeling....Fi, especially. You seem to have a hair-trigger for a variety of things that evoke your emotions, and quickly I might add.

    It seems pretty easy to evoke emotions in you, where you feel some kind of affront to your personal being (be it self-security, self-image/expression, self-preservation, self-stimulation [e.g., to get a reaction from others], whatever).

    It also seems like you let Fi overpower (control you), more than you have (yet) learned to control it. And, I get the vibe (may very well be wrong) but that you have an anger/temper problem.

    As an NT, just reading that made me exhausted. It felt like I went on an Fi rollercoaster, without seatbelts. I can't imagine what it's like being the person, forget reading about it.

  4. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Posts
    202

    Default

    His point is he's tired of all the stereotyping about NF males being a certain way (ie. pussies,simps,cup cakes)


    Honestly I havnt known any INF males, but Ive known a few ENFP and ENFJ males. They fit in just fine. Actually they're less peculiar than the NF females Ive known, who have no restraint in being airy fairy or whatever you call it. ENFPs males I've known are usually very popular and 'cool'.

  5. #5
    Senior Member Qre:us's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    4,909

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SUPER View Post
    His point is he's tired of all the stereotyping about NF males being a certain way (ie. pussies,simps,cup cakes)
    It would depend on how one understands what a pussy is. For example, to me, people who lack self-control over their emotions are viewed as pussies.

    There should be logical rationalizations for almost every thought that I perform into action. I'm not a slave to my emotions (I like, so I'll do, is not enough for me), and from such a perspective, those who are bound by their emotions, and wreak havoc with such states of mind, are seen as weak in character. A battered cupcake if you will.

  6. #6
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Posts
    1,480

    Default

    I would like babyloncandle to give his description of a NF male now.

  7. #7
    Senior Member Hexis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7
    Posts
    1,442

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by purplesunset View Post





    This is just shameless grandstanding. You don't believe what you said, and neither do I.
    I dont think you quite understand me enough yet because of the previous. If I must be frank, gun fire has given me more hard ons then most porns. Most porns feminists would call demeaning to women and the fact that they hate them I like them even more. Im not exactly sure where your thinking im lying but if you'd explain this would help.
    Quote Originally Posted by purplesunset View Post

    All porn is more hilarious than erotic. You will learn this someday. The genitals are also boring compared to other parts of the female body such as a well-shaped collar bone *swoons*

    Maybe I will but for now I like me some ass and titties...collar bones? I look at eyes, lips, tits, hips and legs in that order.
    Quote Originally Posted by purplesunset View Post

    You're being honest and forthcoming about your intentions and this is admirable. Question: Do you lay out these terms clearly to potential mates? If you can find a woman who has no problem with your views, then both of you will be happy with that arrangement.


    Actually id probably be more happy with a women who can take it upon herself and have the patience to teach me otherwise. I never said I was "against" equality.

    Quote Originally Posted by Qre:us View Post
    This reeks of Feeling....Fi, especially. You seem to have a hair-trigger for a variety of things that evoke your emotions, and quickly I might add.

    It seems pretty easy to evoke emotions in you, where you feel some kind of affront to your personal being (be it self-security, self-image/expression, self-preservation, self-stimulation [e.g., to get a reaction from others], whatever).

    It also seems like you let Fi overpower (control you), more than you have (yet) learned to control it. And, I get the vibe (may very well be wrong) but that you have an anger/temper problem.

    As an NT, just reading that made me exhausted. It felt like I went on an Fi rollercoaster, without seatbelts. I can't imagine what it's like being the person, forget reading about it.
    Well I agree my Fi may be out of control on most situations, but I think I prefer living my life this way. I like acting on emotions and instinct, it feels right. Ive tried in the past to suppress or reign in what I suppose you would call my Fi. And each time ended with me being disappointed and feeling ashamed, as if I didnt do what I should have. And if this is something that is suppose to change as I "age" or grow more "mature" then I never want to grow up.

    Quote Originally Posted by SUPER View Post
    His point is he's tired of all the stereotyping about NF males being a certain way (ie. pussies,simps,cup cakes)


    Honestly I havnt known any INF males, but Ive known a few ENFP and ENFJ males. They fit in just fine. Actually they're less peculiar than the NF females Ive known, who have no restraint in being airy fairy or whatever you call it. ENFPs males I've known are usually very popular and 'cool'.
    Thank you Super, this was the orignial intention of this. Too many people in my opinion on this forum think of NFs in general as "unmanly", easily offended or down right feminine. And I dont apologize in any sense for my feeling that my "man-hood" has been attacked in these posts. If anything im affronted by the fact that so many males on this forum are ok with being "feminine", its a disgrace as far as im concerned and I dont care what that says about me. Men are men, women are women. And if you want to call me a biased chauvinistic pig then feel free, Id prefer to die what I see as a man than most on this forum will ever achieve cause of their "enlightened" social stand points.

    With that said, I do like many of you on the forums so dont take this as an attack....unless of course your a guy who was easily offended by the above. In that case I probably was talking about you. All else, thanks for putting up with me.

    Let the discussion continue.
    SDMF

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Posts
    113

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SUPER View Post
    His point is he's tired of all the stereotyping about NF males being a certain way (ie. pussies,simps,cup cakes)


    Honestly I havnt known any INF males, but Ive known a few ENFP and ENFJ males. They fit in just fine. Actually they're less peculiar than the NF females Ive known, who have no restraint in being airy fairy or whatever you call it. ENFPs males I've known are usually very popular and 'cool'.
    I got his point. My point was that the things he said aren't really incongruous with being an NF. So I guess the NF male stereotypes weren't as pussified as he thought they were.

    It was actually a post by me in your thread with that gif image which triggered this thread. So I should have clarified my original post better to prevent this misunderstanding.


    The airy fairy-ness, with the enchanted forest avatars, and the pictures of an elf wearing a flowing white gown stereotype applies more to NF women, and most of it is an act designed to lure us into thinking they're innocent.

    Hexis and I have vastly different views on many of the issues he posted above, but I commend him for using himself as a case study, and the honesty it took to post something like this (aside from the boasting).
    The purple sun won't heal my purple bruises :ouch:

  9. #9
    Senior Member Hexis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7
    Posts
    1,442

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Qre:us View Post
    It would depend on how one understands what a pussy is. For example, to me, people who lack self-control over their emotions are viewed as pussies.

    There should be logical rationalizations for almost every thought that I perform into action. I'm not a slave to my emotions (I like, so I'll do, is not enough for me), and from such a perspective, those who are bound by their emotions, and wreak havoc with such states of mind, are seen as weak in character. A battered cupcake if you will.
    Damn i meant to qoute this in the last reply too, sorry Qre:us. Well actually I veiw it the other way around. I feel giving in to emotion allows for a certain amount of passion in life. And those who cant have passion or give in to emotion once in a while to be completely worthless. Not pussies exactly but definitely worthless.
    SDMF

  10. #10
    Senior Member Hexis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7
    Posts
    1,442

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by purplesunset View Post
    Hexis and I have vastly different views on many of the issues he posted above, but I commend him for using himself as a case study, and the honesty it took to post something like this (aside from the boasting).
    Haha, thank you. I probably was boasting at some point LOL. But I appreciate your opinion none the less.

    And I actually am curios to see how others truly see male NFs on this forum. Maybe most are talking about NF females but a couple of NF males I know in person have talked about this. And with how frequently it happens you'd assume they'd at least mention which gender is being refered to, cause I know im not the only one to be offended.
    SDMF

Similar Threads

  1. [ENFP] The most accurate description of an ENFP under stress (dysfunctional ENFP)
    By Lina Rose in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-04-2015, 12:19 PM
  2. [E7] Give me a description of an enneagram 7w6 SX/SO
    By The Great One in forum Enneatypes
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 10-13-2013, 11:43 AM
  3. [NF] Have any of you NF males mistaken yourselves for gay?
    By Elfboy in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 09-08-2011, 04:18 PM
  4. [NF] Plight of the NF male.
    By Angry Ayrab in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 198
    Last Post: 02-24-2010, 11:08 AM
  5. [NF] Defining Moments in the life of an NF
    By SolitaryWalker in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 05-01-2009, 10:27 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO