• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] NFs, what is your self-image?

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
A cat in a cage I can't see yet so many seem happy to shake. Once in a while a little birdy lands just out of my reach and makes noise at me till I try to grab it, then it flies away. And that fucktard who keeps wiggling strings at me is going to lose his fucking hand if I ever get out of here! :steam:

Stanton Moore

morose bourgeoisie
MBTI Type
INFP
Ever wish you were an NT so that, you know...you'd be right all the time?

purplesunset

Enneagram
4w5
That's 3 cats in a row. Maybe this gives another reason why I don't care for NF women.

I had a traumatizing experience with our house cat when I was a little boy. :cry:

One night, I went to bed as a perfectly happy wee lad. The next morning I woke up covered head to toe in cat poo. Apparently, the furball pooed on the bed, and I slept right through. And tossed and turned all over it throughout the night.

I have never been the same.

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Ever wish you were an NT so that, you know...you'd be right all the time?

I already hate being right as often as I am and damn near rejoyce when I'm wrong...

JoSunshine

That's my name biotch!
MBTI Type
eNfj
Enneagram
I try to do the right thing, but don't always succeed. I try to understand the world and people around me, but I have a lot to learn. I love to laugh out loud, but will only let a few people see me cry. I'm softer on the inside than I appear on the outside. I am a part of humanity just like everyone else, but am still finding my place.

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
4w3
At the moment?

It's a pupa, transforming itself inside a cocoon of my mind. I'm waiting to see what will emerge and crossing myy fingers that it'll be a beautiful butterfly.

Omission1234

I feel like two sides of a wheel.. or something i dont know.
I feel bipolar in my views. I see both sides and i dont wanna pick one honestly.
I dont really like my self, I'm self critical, I'm always in need to change and improve, I'm introverted, I'm distant, i need to express myself alot but then i cant sometimes, it just doesnt come out right.
On the other hand I know I'm very nice, Im really empathetic, I'm a good listener, and I generally am really easy going...with other people when I socialize. I think id be good at being a beach bum
But then I'd want to overanalyze myself and i totally wouldnt be able to enjoy it long enough haaha.. I dont know how do i really know.... its a cycle haha. I dont know if that makes sense.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Tia Dalma.

2007_potc_at_worlds_end_012.jpg

Trapped in a body that's so limiting, imprisoned in a world that is foreign to me, with no way of getting home. Waiting for those nine pieces of eight and someone who genuinely wants to set me free.

and maybe, just maybe, that someone, one day, will be me *hopeful*

off_janeva

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
3sx
I dance left and right more than I climb upward, and it wouldn't be so hard if I had someone to dance with. I feel like I'm more than one person, and I also feel that I'm far too strange to attract someone. I abandon and ignore conformity in such a natural way, that it's more extreme than if one had intentionally done so. Truly a fish out of water. I have very unorthodox cosmic views, though that comes more from being poisoned and dying on my bathroom floor than my "ENFP-ness". :D

I just wish I could be happy. I think NFs are among the most desiring of that, no?

Arclight

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
Nouns..

The Joker, The jester , The satirist , The player.
The lover, the carer, the giver, the friend,
The challenge, The guard, the Prisoner, The artist
The fool, The philosopher, the teacher, the student
The master, the slave, The leader, the follower
The intellect, the believer, The idiot, the skeptic
The optimist, the pessimist, The cynic , The neutralist
The Taker, The brave, the honest, the failure
The deceiver, The talker, The success, The coward
The saint, The slut, The awe struck, The insecure
The listener, the reliable, the defender, The destroyer,
The hypocrite, The diplomat, The inconsistent, the unflappable

I am sure I am forgetting a few hundred more.

KDude

Somewhere between infantile and thoughtful. Unapologetic on the infantile. Because I'm dead serious about infantile things. I haven't really made an impact with my viewpoint as much as I'd like. The world passes me by, growing older and older. I'm not sure if it's the world's fault or my own. Sometimes I'm disgusted with both.

Probably more caffeinated than I should be.