User Tag List

123 Last

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4sop
    Socionics
    IEE

Default how an infp is perceived by the general public...

my closest friend, isfj, tells me that I give off an air of being a stuck up and an impression of being really weird (though not in a good way) and confused, she likes to tease me about how confused i am, what I tried to express with sincerity, she thought I was faking it

i have never gotten along with women, most of them just dislikes me almost immediately, i never understood why, i don't like them much either but for future profession's sake, i want to know what it is that makes me hard to approach, I don't need or want to be liked by everyone, but i don't want to be a snob

heart on fire

I've been told this before too. Have same experience with other women.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

ive been told by all of my closest friends that i intimidated them [if you saw me in person you would laugh, as i am a 5'8" 110lb pacifist] nonetheless everyone seems hesitant around me.

the way i see other infp's
    -spaced out
    -quiet
    -very silly, hardly expose serious side very often
    -strange, indifferent to rules of social norms or cliques
    -do what they want, not in a rude careless way, but just an oblivious manner
    -very warm and pleasant [to interact with]
    my etsy Morphochroma

I know you think I'm crazy,
    but most people they can't tell.

heart on fire

I am a woman but I've been told I am intimidating, especially the "looks" I supposidily give from my eyes. Nine times out of ten when I am supposed to be giving one of these looks, my mind is a million miles away.

Senor Membrane
    MBTI
    INFP

I've got no complaints. It seems that people find me easy to approach. Whenever there is someone going around begging for money they come to me...

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    ORLY

I can never seem to shake the feeling, when I go out in public, that people probably think I'm retarded XD;;
    [SIGPIC]http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb37/KamikazePigeonOnFire/untitled-39.jpg[/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    INFP

I'm typically received negatively, and I've learned to shrug it off. As my signature says, some will, some won't, so what, someone's waiting.

heart on fire

I get a better reception from males (except for ETJ males) than I do women of all types. I am not really sure why.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    ???
    Socionics
    ????

I have heard several different sentences about my perceived images, and also some indirect observations about it. I will give some examples:

-Many people (mostly which did not know me for long) have told me that I seem arrogant. This is probably because I am kinda reserved.
    -Some guy who I was friends with some time and still later got along with mostly good told me after 8 years at school that he knows NOTHING about me
    -Same guy said (meant as joke) that I spread somehow an Aura (don't know what one) in room when I am in. Somehow I think he did not mean it to 100% as a joke.
    -At school when I was asked by teacher to tell something to some topic we should prepare before, I had to admit I didn't learn it. It is really not like it didn't happen ever before (I am actually quite lazy with those things), but someone said it makes me seem more "human" - I was like "wtf?" and other around quietly made some kinda shocked reaction; she however did not know me that well, and actually we got along ok still after it, so I don't know exactly how she meant it
    -Whenever someone did something half-evil (playing some trick/joke or whatever), someone maybe said (mostly as joke) that I was it and all are laughing because I would never do something like that. Mostly I really wasn't, but a few times I did and no one believed I could have done that, which was always funny
    -People say I am weird but they like me.
    -In bus, random people (mostly old ones) take the seat next to me although there are several other free places, some where there is no one sitting nex to them (mostly people take such places) or there were many places free nearer to them. Also on street random people start talking to me when waiting for bus. On the other hand, at school and university, people (which don't know me) often don't seem to be keen to sit next to me.

MBTI
    INFP

I used to assume an ambiguous gender to ward off hostility online. People don't seem to like outspoken INFP women. They're supposed to be quiet. Their thoughts and opinions are stupid.