User Tag List

123 Last

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFp

Default INFP's what are your plans like?

Do you have aspirations? Tell me about them, are they in the present, mid range or long term.

Do you know what you want out of life?
    Are you happy what direction your life is going?
    What are you doing to change your current circumstances to get to where you want to be in life?
    What motivates you to achieve and finish what you started?

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    3w2

i want things to stay the same, I love where it is going at the moment

Very much so, I have a job that I love and very passionate about

What are you doing to change your current circumstances to get to where you want to be in life?

Nothing

My boyfriend

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Sort of. I'm not the kind to have detailed plans. I have general ideas, and that could work out in many ways I'd be happy with. I know that I'd like to get married, I'd like to travel, I'd like to have a creatively satisfying job and/or time to pursue a creative outlet semi-seriously, I'd like to maintain integrity, and possibly make some positive, significant influence in the life of someone else. It's important to me that my life is never stagnant and complacent. I need to be challenged/stimulated/inspired.

Right now....no. I'm feeling pretty caged & limited, since I am jobless, broke, and staying with my parents. My life seemed to be moving forward very quickly a short 2 years ago, and now it has regressed. Funny how much money can affect you (I hate that!!!).

I'm mostly trying to keep a positive attitude, which is hard. I'm trying to open up my perspective to avenues I dismissed previously because my ideals were narrower. It's very hard to let go of something you felt sure would make you happy.

Honestly, an outside commitment/deadline. I am not very self-motivated unless I am answering to someone/something. When I had my own business, I appeared self-motivated, but I had a business partner counting on me & clients waiting for a product.
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/so

Sorry to hear about your job situation. It sucks to lose financial independence, especially through no fault of one's own.

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeAppled View Post
    [...]
    Honestly, an outside commitment/deadline. I am not very self-motivated unless I am answering to someone/something. When I had my own business, I appeared self-motivated, but I had a business partner counting on me & clients waiting for a product.
    Sadly, I relate highly to this. Someone waiting on me for something makes a huge difference.

MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by Synapse View Post
    I want financial security, a family, and a home for my family.
    I am very happy with the direction my life is going.
    I'm doing the things I'm passionate about, pursuing work in an area I'm good at and enjoy, and developing the relationship with my SO to its full potential.
    My vision of a family and a home and a satisfying, productive life in the future.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

I'm the worst perceiver ever. All plans and aspirations are only temporary shelters.

I Don't have much direction honestly. I'm in school but it feels useless personally. I'm only a full time student so I can stay on my parent's insurance and not get bitched at and forced to get a real job. Plus I have no idea what I'm doing in life so I'm taking the school route like everyone else in an attempt to buy more thinking time.

just keepin it real

Banned
    MBTI
    INTx

Quote Originally Posted by Synapse View Post
    The feeling of being different. I don't know, maybe marked.

MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by Adoamros
    I Don't have much direction honestly. I'm in school but it feels useless personally. I'm only a full time student so I can stay on my parent's insurance and not get bitched at and forced to get a real job. Plus I have no idea what I'm doing in life so I'm taking the school route like everyone else in an attempt to buy more thinking time.
    If only everyone could be so lucky

Tenured roisterer SolitaryWalker's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 so/sx

I see that you people have been productive at creating an extension forum to INFPgc. Hell, why don't we look into getting you a sub-forum on here somewhere!

Quote Originally Posted by Adoamros View Post
    I'm the worst perceiver ever. All plans and aspirations are only temporary shelters.

just keepin it real

This post clearly exemplifies the notion that would dominate your message board, as it does at INFPgc today.
    "Do not argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience." -- Mark Twain

“No man but a blockhead ever wrote, except for money.”---Samuel Johnson

My blog: www.randommeanderings123.blogspot.com/

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by SolitaryWalker View Post
    I see that you people have been productive at creating an extension forum to INFPgc. Hell, why don't we look into getting you a sub-forum on here somewhere!

This post clearly exemplifies the notion that would dominate your message board, as it does at INFPgc today.
    INFPgc has been down for a couple of months at least.

Admittedly there were a number of posts on INFPgc in which people complained about lacking direction or motivation. If only you had been there giving useful feedback to set people on the right path!