User Tag List

MBTI
    ENFP

Default ENFP planning creative graduation act

The other day I was falling asleep and listening to some nostalgic music when I picture myself the perfect graduation. I'm planning not to assist the act of graduation but instead give a letter to my professor for him to read it in front of everyone and say everything I didn't say to all of my class mates, and maybe some advice. I would be there in some way, just not physically and I will remember my graduation as I wanted my graduation to be.

What do you think of this? Is this idea good?

MBTI
    GONE

Ummm...why don't you want to go to your graduation in person? And what is it a graduation for? Highschool? Vocational program?
    “If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

"I'm outtie 5000" ― Romulux

Johari/Nohari

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFp

Why would they read your letter and not all the other hundreds (thousands?) (tens?) of grads? Is it a small school?

insert random title here Randomnity's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Uhh....the graduation ceremony is not really a big deal. Certainly it is not personalized, at the vast majority of schools. At my university grad we were herded into chutes with barcodes which were scanned several times in the proper directing of traffic. seriously. You are on stage for 2, maybe 3 seconds, and certainly they wouldn't read a letter from anyone who was unable to attend. It already takes several brutally boring hours for everyone to parade by on stage.

Unless this was in fact your experience and you are just idly wishing it could be as you imagined.
    -end of thread-

MBTI
    ENFP

Ummm...why don't you want to go to your graduation in person? And what is it a graduation for? Highschool? Vocational program?
    I don't like graduation, It's not important. Attending school and having an everyday adventure was the deal. It's a High school graduation.

Why would they read your letter and not all the other hundreds (thousands?) (tens?) of grads? Is it a small school?
    You're right! I didn't think of that before. Even though I wanted to, the teacher would try to make me go with more reason.