User Tag List

View Poll Results: What is your major shopping preference?

Voters
36. You may not vote on this poll
  • I hate shopping and shop only when I have to.

    15 41.67%
  • Shopping is okay; I get what I want and go.

    19 52.78%
  • I only shop online.

    8 22.22%
  • I love to shop and am a bonafide shop-aholic.

    4 11.11%
  • I only enjoy shopping during the holidays.

    2 5.56%
Multiple Choice Poll.
First 2345 Last

Results 31 to 40 of 48

  1. #31
    The Black Knight Domino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni
    Posts
    11,443

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maverick View Post
    Gee, that's sooo manipulative
    And probably developed by an ENTJ.
    eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good
    EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious

  2. #32
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Posts
    880

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by proteanmix View Post
    I think it was your tender underbelly that was poked. I don't pretend to be anything other than what I am. Do you worry about being manipulated? It seems to be a theme in your posts. Like Lookin4 said, it's part of the job. The objective is to sell and while that doesn't mean check your ethics at the door and lie to people you still have the bottom line that needs to be met.
    No, I just like to piss ENFJ's off

    Quote Originally Posted by PinkPiranha View Post
    And probably developed by an ENTJ.
    Damn right

  3. #33
    The Black Knight Domino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni
    Posts
    11,443

    Default

    Hi, Satan. I'm Lucifer. Nice to meet you. Love what you're doing with your horns. Blend in almost entirely with your goat hair. Who me? Just passing by, damning some souls en route to a Scrabble game. How's that angel of light gig working out for you? Splendid, good to hear. Success is the nectar of the gods, as they say, and to be sure we are gods, if a bit fallen into the mire... Listen, I have to go spit a few mortals and watch them writhe around. Would you be so rude as to ignore their pleas for mercy? I knew I could count on you...Ta!

    Heavy sarcasm alert.
    eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good
    EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious

  4. #34
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Posts
    880

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PinkPiranha View Post
    Hi, Satan. I'm Lucifer. Nice to meet you. Love what you're doing with your horns. Blend in almost entirely with your goat hair. Who me? Just passing by, damning some souls en route to a Scrabble game. How's that angel of light gig working out for you? Splendid, good to hear. Success is the nectar of the gods, as they say, and to be sure we are gods, if a bit fallen into the mire... Listen, I have to go spit a few mortals and watch them writhe around. Would you be so rude as to ignore their pleas for mercy? I knew I could count on you...Ta!
    Lucifer, I'm your father Don't you think you can fool you ole' dad with those tricks I taught you, heh? Do you think I'm a novice when it comes to evil? I've seen them all. I've chewed and had to spit them out like the lime they are. Why don't you just spare me your diplomacy and let us get down to business? Time is precious, you know.

  5. #35
    The Black Knight Domino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni
    Posts
    11,443

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maverick View Post
    Lucifer, I'm your father Don't you think you can fool you ole' dad with those tricks I taught you, heh? Do you think I'm a novice when it comes to evil? I've seen them all. I've chewed and had to spit them out like the lime they are. Why don't you just spare me your diplomacy and let us get down to business? Time is precious, you know.

    *bursting out laughing*!!!

    Man. I was so ready to hate on you. Damn your evil genius/urbanity/humor! *sets lightsaber aside* I will become one with the Dark Side. No more dancing around. Geez! lol
    eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good
    EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious

  6. #36
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Posts
    880

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PinkPiranha View Post
    *bursting out laughing*!!!

    Man. I was so ready to hate on you. Damn your evil genius/urbanity/humor! *sets lightsaber aside* I will become one with the Dark Side. No more dancing around. Geez! lol
    Hey all you ENFJ's out there.

    I know you're not manipulative (well, not too much).

    I love you all I really do.

    Big kisses,

    Your favorite evil overlord.

  7. #37
    The Black Knight Domino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni
    Posts
    11,443

    Default

    EEWWWW!!!! Pink emotion!!! It's a Force trick! *wriggles around* The Dark Lord banishes thee!!



    hahha, no no. I think this calls for a disgusting display of make-up kissing. *stands and motions for quiet* Everyone. May I direct your attention to Maverick, please? Proceed in an orderly manner to bestow physical signs of affection upon the face-part of his person. Cast aside restraint! The more saliva, the better. Thank you!

    eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good
    EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious

  8. #38
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Posts
    880

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PinkPiranha View Post
    hahha, no no. I think this calls for a disgusting display of make-up kissing. *stands and motions for quiet* Everyone. May I direct your attention to Maverick, please? Proceed in an orderly manner to bestow physical signs of affection upon the face-part of his person. Cast aside restraint! The more saliva, the better. Thank you!
    Don't listen to her you fools! You there! Kiss her on the right. You! On the left. You! On the forehead. Go! Go! Go! I'll show her who's in charge here!

  9. #39
    The Black Knight Domino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni
    Posts
    11,443

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maverick View Post
    Don't listen to her you fools! You there! Kiss her on the right. You! On the left. You! On the forehead. Go! Go! Go! I'll show her who's in charge here!
    Sad sad little Sith lord. I defy your puny machinations! Let the kisses assail me! You forget -- I've lived with an ENFP! I am hardened to all forms of affectionate assault! You cannot prevail!

    I am your puppet master!!

    *licks your face*

    WHOO! That's some piquant aftershave, bro! *cough* I almost lost control of my mighty powers and destroyed a planet! *cough cough* WHOO! *eyes watering*
    eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good
    EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious

  10. #40
    Senior Member Lookin4theBestNU's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    ENFj
    Enneagram
    2w3
    Posts
    801

    Default

    This thread got a little weird.
    "At points of clarity, I realize that my life on earth is meaningless, and that I am merely a pawn in a bigger game. A game I cannot possibly understand or have control of. Thankfully, before depression sets in, I drift back into my cloudy, bewildered daily routine." **Joel Patrick Warneke**

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 02-25-2009, 11:41 PM
  2. [ENFJ] Calling all ENFJ men
    By mbeerti in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 01-14-2009, 08:57 AM
  3. [ENFJ] Calling all ENFJs...
    By AbsentMaverick in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 08-19-2008, 08:31 PM
  4. [ENFJ] Calling all ENFJs!
    By Littlelostnf in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 12-23-2007, 07:48 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO