• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFJ] NT with Announcement to Share about ENFJ Friend :)

Usehername

On a mission
So I just made an ENFJ friend a Superclose friend.

I read her like a book. She was startled that I could "see past what she "said" to see what she was actually "saying". Apparently I've done it a few times with accurate observations, but I went into depth on an issue and really hit her hard with how well I "knew" her.

She said only 1 or 2 people have ever done that to her in her entire life and I heart MBTI for this. She's great :)

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

JAVO

MBTI Type
eNTP
Friendships with strong intuitive connections like that are awesome! :)

alcea rosea

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Friendships with strong intuitive connections like that are awesome! :)

I know the feeling!! :rolleyes:

They really are awesome but also very rare. I have had only few of those during my life until now.