Emotional:

Mental:

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Physical: I'm more concerned about healthy than anything else; the rest I end up overlooking when the other two are satisfied. Physical affection, though is one thing I tend to prefer a lot of.

Emotional: I have to feel wanted; though I suppose I'm easier than some on that as evident in my random comments on "the heat within the freezer". Someone who will be nice to me

Mental: I require some form of intelligence be it book or street, but it has to be there. If she's too simple and out of it I lose interest fast. I'll take the handmade dark chocolate with real caramel and toffee over a pretty wrapper.

Edit: PM me if you think you can fit the above and aren't scared by my posts on these forums.
    Last edited by runvardh; 11-24-2007 at 01:03 PM.
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by runvardh View Post
    Physical: I'm more concerned about healthy than anything else; the rest I end up overlooking when the other two are satisfied. Physical affection, though is one thing I tend to prefer a lot of.

Emotional: I have to feel wanted; though I suppose I'm easier than some on that as evident in my random comments on "the heat within the freezer". Someone who will be nice to me

Mental: I require some form of intelligence be it book or street, but it has to be there. If she's too simple and out of it I lose interest fast. I'll take the handmade dark chocolate with real caramel and toffee over a pretty wrapper.
    Perfect! I couldn't have said it better than this!
    -Sandy
    I - 75% N - 55% F - 55% P - 61%
    Enneagram 4w5

There is love... in the red letters
    There is truth... in the red letters

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by Sandy View Post
    Perfect! I couldn't have said it better than this!
    You sure? I am a guy; guys are supposed to be wrong about this stuff
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

Physical: Good-looking in a peculiar feral unfussy way. (Can't stand me a frou-frou pretty metro-man.) Gotta have a sharp look around the eyes, and I have a weird thing about noses.

Emotional: On an even keel, but not a dead zone where nothing grows. I lean strongly towards Ts for mates because they simply are not affected by the things that I am. Yin-yang power trade.

Mental: Intellectually inquisitive and sharp as a tack. I like men smart, smart, smart. I don't mean that they have to have an MBA from Harvard -- more like an instinctive cunning smart that radiates from a cellular level. But dilettantism is a no-no.
    eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good
    EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious

MBTI
    ENFJ

^I agree with everything you said. Although I have to admit, while I sometimes prefer T's, I tend to go for F's more often because they can pretty much understand my emotional quirks and why I do what I do.

Oh... and I like it when men take good care of themselves and dress nicely, but I can't stand "frou frou" men either. There is definitely a difference.

MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by runvardh View Post
    You sure? I am a guy; guys are supposed to be wrong about this stuff
    It works for me! I have never been picky, but there are some very basic things that I need from a man...

1) looks aren't ever an issue, but connection is very much an issue
    2) loving, kind, thoughtful, trustworthy and optimistic
    3) I enjoy cleverness - so brains rack up there!
    -Sandy
    I - 75% N - 55% F - 55% P - 61%
    Enneagram 4w5

There is love... in the red letters
    There is truth... in the red letters

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Theory View Post
    ^I agree with everything you said. Although I have to admit, while I sometimes prefer T's, I tend to go for F's more often because they can pretty much understand my emotional quirks and why I do what I do.

Oh... and I like it when men take good care of themselves and dress nicely, but I can't stand "frou frou" men either. There is definitely a difference.
    Agreed! Metro is icky.
    eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good
    EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious

MBTI
    OMNi

Hm...well I have preferences and I have requirements.

Physical - I prefer average to toned guys with a nice ass and a warm smile. I prefer average to toned women with smaller breasts and soft eyes. I only require that they be healthy, have good hygiene, and are affectionate. Overall looks isn't that important to me. Good sexual chemistry is essential though.

Emotional - I prefer friendly, energetic people. I would especially prefer romantic people who know how to have a good time. I require that they are nice, not criticizing, capable of commitment, intimate, and can incite a little passion in me.

Mental: I just flat out require intelligence. Smart enough to hold an interesting conversation with but not so smart that intellectual discussions dominate all the communication. I prefer witty and funny, but not in a sarcastic or sardonic way if possible.

Enneagram
    4 so/sp

Quote Originally Posted by GirlAmerica View Post
    Define the following characteristics-

Physical:

Emotional:

Mental:
    ***SIGH***

Physical: I'm not going to lie, looks are important. But, not necessarily 'conventional' good looks; more that *I* find them attractive, and ideally, want to jump them. Chemistry is important. In shape and healthy is pretty important to me.

Emotional: em...I have a hard time breaking this off from mental, because to me, it's the whole package, all together. Kindness is important to me. Emotional maturity. Confidence, and a strong sense of self. But also a desire to connect with others. Self-growth. Awareness.

Mental: Men who are equally or more intelligent than I. And no, he doesn't have to have a PhD or anything. One of the most intelligent men I've met, and love, didn't ever complete his college degree, and self-teaches himself everything. He's probably the wisest and smartest person I know, and I grovel at his feet. Well, no, not really, but...I really respect him.

The two people I've fallen in love with have been 'free spirits'. Arg, haha. I love those who walk their own path and move to the beat of their own drum -- but usually this quality also coexists with one who doesn't want to 'settle down' -- like a bird in flight. But they're the only ones I've fallen for. Perhaps one day the birds will land. :-) It also could be argued though that I'm a bird too. hehe.

Um...I want to share a life with someone and grow with them. Mutual respect and love. Someone who isn't caught up in material things and prestige and status...someone more on a spiritual plane perhaps. But, I also don't want someone TOO much like me, that would probably be bad. I haven't found it yet, and I don't feel I can throw out any specific qualities that would be 'It'. It's who the person is in their entirety - not necessarily the individual pieces. It's how all of the pieces add up to a unique individual - and it's that whole that is important to me.

Edit: I desire men who are *in general* at peace with their lives and know how to take care of themselves emotionally and physically, and are in general happy and optimistic -- I've dated a few who have been basically the opposite, and I don't desire that type of dynamic in any future relationships.