User Tag List

First 56789 Last

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3
    Socionics
    INFp

I like guys who are funny, lighthearted, and outgoing~ There's a natural charisma I'm attracted to, and I like being around people that can bring the fun side of me out. Carefree, confident, and inspired people are very sexy.
    However, they have to be able to listen and dream. They don't need to be the "smartest" people, but someone who can look at the world and talk about what they see in a open-minded way is beautiful.
    I don't need someone judging me. And I don't need someone clinging on me without any self-confidence. I don't like it when people think they have to be constantly doting on me. Freedom must remain.

I want to be able to connect to people and not hide anything around them. But honestly, it seems people like that can be incredibly hard to find...

So yeah; male, fun, and open-minded.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    IEE

intelligent, passionate, open-minded, weighs less than me, shorter than me. (both not hard to do seeing as i weigh 210ish and am 6'2")

Because you can't spell "Slaughter" without "Laughter"

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4, 7
    Socionics
    IEE

Typically, attributes that attract me:

1. Physical- taller than me, healthy, medium-built. I like to feel embraced/protected when I snuggle up to my man! =)

2. Emotional/Intellectual- fairly balanced NF qualities- someone who's idealistic/realistic at the same time. I like a guy who can spot out bullcrap/at the same time, is optimistic, authentic, warm-hearted, and sincere towards others.

3. Genuine smile (I LOVE).

I tend to like guys who are altruistic/has strong family values- someone who's traditional in sexual aspects of monogamous relationships, but shares political/social values I do (rare coming from where I live).

MBTI
    INFP

Wide-ranging intelligence determined to make its own mind up about things and a certain amount of eccentricity. Not so much that it starts to look a mere attention-seeking fashion statement though. Grundge and Punk might be attractive up to a point but they can also mark the person out as wearing the group uniform every bit as much as does a suit. Likewise, it's one thing to see flaws in society but another to wave Marx, the Bible, Dworkin, Nietzsche ... at them as the One and Only Answer to All Things.

And somebody with an appreciation for arts and crafts and Nature and a mind that sees ignorance as something interesting to find out about.

MBTI
    ENFP

1) hot body
    2)

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3
    Socionics
    INFp

Quote Originally Posted by Into It View Post
    1) hot body
    2)
    Lol

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

Not being bigger/taller than me is kind of a no-go for me. I like to feel like I'm not physically in charge, know what I mean? When last ENTP held me upside down with one arm I was both royally furious and "Hey,... that's... that's kinda... hot. Arg, put me down!!" He outweighed me by at least 100 pounds, and was taller than me by about 10 inches. Very big fella.

On the other hand, how can anyone date Shaq or Yao Ming? That's too tall!!

Enneagram
    4w5

connection
    humour
    intelligence

MBTI
    infj

depth, authenticity, intelligence, wit, and Passion.

MBTI
    ISTP

Lol judging by the length of this thread, its true what they say about NFs being romantics

Anyway.

Physical: Unimportant, though it'd be great if the guy were taller than me. And had good hygiene.

Emotional: Independent, stable. Not too clingy (suffocating), yet not too cold and detached like the lifeless barren surface of the Moon or some such apt simile (excuse me pea-brained-ness :rolli: )

Mental: Clever, but not arrogant/close-minded about it. Reasonable, ie. must be willing to concede he can be wrong!! Conversations should be thought-provoking and insightful. And I love a witty man. (humour! dry wit/sarcasm = We have to share the same sense of humour..)

BUT bearing in mind that there's a lot more to a mate than his physical/emotional/mental state... His VALUES/MORAL PRIORITIES must be congruent with mine!!!! If not its an immediate no-go.

Said values include:
    Integrity*
    Honesty/trustworthiness
    Faithfulness/fidelity*
    Respect for others*
    Responsibility
    Drive/passion to stick up for what he believes in, do what he loves
    Compassion*
    Kindness
    Make an effort to get along, preferably well, with my family & friends (this shows respect) *

* ones marked with asterisk are absolutely essential.

This sounds like impossibly high standards. Haha. But... they don't call ENFPs (or just me) idealists for nothing!