Well physicallly: taller than me, passable.Actually my theory is that guys who are extremely good looking are often quite aware of that fact and act accordingly in 80% of cases , so I either have some real competition(ew...-.-) or a seriously over-inflated ego.
Now the good part:
- Someone who is intelligent, preferably more than me because for some reason I really like to learn things from people ^^. I like the feeling that he is bringing something to me and that I will return the favor as well.
- Someone who has a heart, no need to cry over the titanic more than I do. I mean that I like someone who has good intentions in general, basically someone "nice". Generosity and acceptance are my priorities...emotionalism isn't.
- Someone who (maybe I sound masochist but)can give me tough love occasionally, if I'm in the wrong , a slap is actually necessary in the long run.People who agree 24/7 are pretty suspicious and desperate :P.
- I also love a sense of humor and focused energy. Basically it's not someone who'll exhaust himself after an hour spent with me, plus I like to be "dragged" into new things. I tend to be a bit negative and wary so someone positive and lighthearted always contaminates me in a good way and a guy who can make me laugh is the best.(I don't laugh easily though...
1. They have to love me for who I am while understanding at least a considerable amount about me, and I have to be comfortable with them, therefore
2. They have to be a good friend of mine, able to connect and shit.
3. They should be insightful at least to an extent.
4. They must be kind to their surroundings and creatures great and small. (if they had some sort of spiritual connection with nature that'd be hot)
5. They have to be patient.
6. They should at least attempt to give a lot of physical affection (even if they aren't good at it), and be romantic sometimes.
7. They can't be frigging women and let their emotions take over their thoughts at inappropriate times, thereby crushing their dignity and worth when they are needed to be men in a situation. It's good to cry, but don't freaking cry more than I do. (Unless it's my fault. Then I'm sorry.)
8. I like quieter/more soft-spoken guys (bit of a dreamer, like me ). I'll be honest, most of the time I don't like being the #2 in the spotlight. I would rather do something myself worth getting recognition for and showing off who I love than vice versa as a means of my signifigance to the world.
9. I don't want anyone that is convinced they have to "prove themself" to me.
10. I don't want anyone pretentious, anal, or with any hint of a superiority complex.
11. They should be able to express what they're feeling to me in words, at least some of the time.
12. They should believe in themselves. I don't want to be having to do it all for them.
The perfect one would have a soul like this song YouTube - Princess Mononoke - Ashitaka and San .
Unrelated to love per se, but still important:
- sense of style
- they should have their shit together, basically
- they should be very very cute :3
However, if I was just looking to have some fun an ESFP dude or a rockstar or something would be awesome.
A penis is not required.
(I mean, they have to be MALE in chromosomes but it might've gotten amputated or something.)
sparkly sparkly rainbow excretions
Originally Posted by ThatGirl
holy shit am I a feeler?
if you like my avatar, it's because i took it myself! : D