RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by quietgirl View Post
    My current relationship serves me well, though. My boyfriend is fairly easy to read, which after the bipolar ex is WONDERFUL. He doesn't have any deep, unresolved issues that I need to fix for him
    Hi quietgirl, new INFj here. Just wondered what MBTI type is your boyfriend?

I have not been in anything that I could say was a good committed relationship up until now myself.

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

Jock, go introduce yourself to everyone in the Intro thread! We'd all love to say hello.
    eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good
    EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by PinkPiranha View Post
    Jock, go introduce yourself to everyone in the Intro thread! We'd all love to say hello.
    Erm no, I think I would rather not have whole thread dedicated to myself just to say hello to everyone again.

MBTI
    INFP

Physical: Healthy, proportional in frame, confident, high libido.

Emotional: Stable, to love is a verb, empathetic, confident.

Mental: Stable, independent, interests/hobbies, passionate, confident, interesting, logical.

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Jockrepeller View Post
    Hi quietgirl, new INFj here. Just wondered what MBTI type is your boyfriend?

I have not been in anything that I could say was a good committed relationship up until now myself.
    Hi!

There's no telling his type. I posted a thread in the What's My Type section, but he keeps testing different types. He's borderline on just about all letters - but it's been narrowed down to ISTP, ISFJ, INFJ, or a weak extravert ENFJ. haha.

MBTI
    INFP

Physical: quite important for me, sadly. I must be savagely attracted. However, the girls I fall hardest for are rarely conventionally pretty. It usually takes a while for me to realize that I find them attractive. My first reaction to their appearances tends to be "Hmm, she has a strange look. Definitely not ugly but... What is it about her appearance? Intriguing..."

Emotional: I tend to fall for girls who are coming out of a dark place rather than girls who are going into one. Girls who have never been into a dark place are fascinating but I tend to leave them alone as much as possible. It's stupid, but I guess I don't want to be the one to "taint" them.

Mental: I guess the same as anyone. Smart enough to be interesting, not so smart that she doesn't find me interesting. It's a fine line. Offbeat sense of humour definitely desirable. Preferably an understated, intelligent offbeat sense of humour (as opposed to the "zany, wacky" offbeat sense of humour). Must definitely laugh at my jokes or at least laugh at me as I tell my jokes.

MBTI
    ENxJ

Quote Originally Posted by sakuraba View Post
    NFs can be so detached and optimistic when they are ready for "change", and they idealize other people so much... They can make ANYONE their "potential mate"

While NT's look for flaws in people, NF's look for what's good. They can see good in anyone.

Then a few months pass by and reality hits them. Back to square one.
    I think I have to agree with you! My INFJ friend...married on the rebound....and a SHORT time later....realized what a mistake the marriage was. NTs DO look for flaws (as evidenced by some of the NEGATIVE threads/comments on the NT forums..especially INTP Central!)...and NFs are so positive. Ah...it makes me miss my INFJ friend right now.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    Four

Physical: Ideally, someone close to my height and weight, and in good health. Fair, creamy skin, high cheekbones, bright eyes and blond or brown hair are particularly attractive. There are a lot of things, however, I need to improve about myself before I really have the right to talk.

Emotional: Probably someone who feels with similar intensity as me. A man who is mature and driven, and who would keep me motivated to improve myself (but who will still let me know that I am desirable.) I like intimacy and privacy, so I would appreciate that in a potential partner.

Mental: Intellect is attractive, but I don't believe that it's a total be a necessity. A reflective nature can make up for lack of academic interest if we can still have thoughtful conversations. Someone who is more practicaly-minded would be nice, since I'm a bit airy.
    "Why had he never appreciated what a miracle he was, brain and nerve and bounding heart?"

MBTI
    ENFP
    Socionics
    ENFp

Default NFs what are you attracted to in a mate?

This is pretty much jacked from a thread I saw in the SJ boards but, what do you like physically, Emotionally, and mentally in a potential mate?

PhysicallY: I like someone that's on the taller side, facial hair is a plus, but low hair cuts, clean cut look generally. Good Hygeine.

emotionally: someone thats not a mushy sap, but can communicate their feelings.

Mentally: focused, rational, responsible