User Tag List

First 210111213 Last

MBTI
    INFJ

I'm taking this literally; however, when I'm looking for someone to mate with it's the initial POW of their style, looks, personality, & vibe that draws me towards them. But, for longer term relationships, they have to be able to be honest, sweet, kind, loving, sensual, mature, intelligent, romantic, passionate, & stable.

garbage

Quote Originally Posted by Cronkle View Post
    I'm taking this literally; however, when I'm looking for someone to mate with it's the initial POW of their style, looks, personality, & vibe that draws me towards them. But, for longer term relationships, they have to be able to be honest, sweet, kind, loving, sensual, mature, intelligent, romantic, passionate, & stable.
    Pretty much this for me.

I've run into a lot of "intriguing" girls, but very few with such a stunning initial "vibe" as the one you describe. Those I'm so strongly attracted to, however, do tend to be the honest, sweet, and kind ones later on.

morose bourgeoisie
    MBTI
    INFP

I want someone who I find HAWT. Notice I said 'I find'. I'm not looking for a super model, just someone whom I desire physically. Generally that means thin, with long(ish) brown or black hair, but it's a package deal. It's really about the face more than anything for me. Everything else is negotiable. She must be warm and kind and very open and accepting of others too. Catty women should take note of the water dish and food bowl outside the backdoor...
    And if she has an art, so much the better. I also like women who are not 'polished'; I need some rough edges...
    Creativity is VERY disireable to me. I want someone with opinions and intelligence.

MBTI
    NeXx
    Socionics
    IeE

Physical: Usually it does not matter. But if I don't find myself attracted to his look, then.... that might be a problem :P

Emotional: I would love to have someone who is not afraid to show his emotions when needed as a mate. But not someone who is "too" emotional. Again, I'm allergic to "extremes."

Mental: Of course that he has to be on the same or higher level compared to mine. Most importantly we should hold similar values. I don't think we could last long if our values are on different pages. Further, I would love his showing me different perspectives from my own, it would make me feel more complete living in this world
    "Adversity makes men, and prosperity makes monsters"

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

This is what I look for in a guy:

- Physically attractive to me is a must. It usually means not fat or bony skinny; tall enough for me to wear heels & not tower over him; nice facial features, especially bone structure and eyes; and a good sense of style, but not overdone. Really nice legs and blond hair or light brown curly hair is a bonus.
    - Intelligence is very important (but he doesn't have to be "book smart" like me). Good vocabulary & grammar is also nice
    - Good music taste (determined by me :P) & cultured. Appreciates art, different foods, & intellectual things.
    - Sense of humor; a combo of witty, playful, silly. Can grasp my subtle, sardonic side and also think my cheesy side is cute.
    - Kind, compassionate, thoughtful, considerate and responsible.
    - Spiritual, especially if his beliefs coincide with mine.
    - Has deep feelings and is loyal, but not dependent or emotionally weak

I'm sure I'm missing something....

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w4 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Jockrepeller View Post
    Erm no, I think I would rather not have whole thread dedicated to myself just to say hello to everyone again.
    Hi. Welcome. It's a safe place here. This is an even-keel thread.
    "..And the eight and final rule: If this is your first time at Fight Club, you have to fight."
    'Men are meant to be with women. The rest is perversion and mental illness.'

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w4 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by JivinJeffJones View Post
    Physical: quite important for me, sadly. I must be savagely attracted. However, the girls I fall hardest for are rarely conventionally pretty. It usually takes a while for me to realize that I find them attractive. My first reaction to their appearances tends to be "Hmm, she has a strange look. Definitely not ugly but... What is it about her appearance? Intriguing..."

Emotional: I tend to fall for girls who are coming out of a dark place rather than girls who are going into one. Girls who have never been into a dark place are fascinating but I tend to leave them alone as much as possible. It's stupid, but I guess I don't want to be the one to "taint" them.

Mental: I guess the same as anyone. Smart enough to be interesting, not so smart that she doesn't find me interesting. It's a fine line. Offbeat sense of humour definitely desirable. Preferably an understated, intelligent offbeat sense of humour (as opposed to the "zany, wacky" offbeat sense of humour). Must definitely laugh at my jokes or at least laugh at me as I tell my jokes.
    I don't get to choose my gf..It has never been that way for me. Anyone I select as a gf hasn't worked out. I don't want to say I'm cursed but I sure wonder. I am an ENTP male. INFJ is my exact typematch. Let's hope. Thanks..
    "..And the eight and final rule: If this is your first time at Fight Club, you have to fight."
    'Men are meant to be with women. The rest is perversion and mental illness.'

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2
    Socionics
    EIE

Physical: She simply has to take pride in how she looks and wants to take care of herself. Though I have to say that I have an innate fear of girls with red hair. I swear it is the hottest thing ever and I know for a fact that I will fall for some red haired she-devil who will make me her man-slave for eternity.

Emotional: Someone who is able to understand the emotions felt by others and act accordingly. Not just to me but to show a level of compassion for everyone that she interacts with.

Mental: Someone who wants to be constantly infused with new ideas and learn from them.

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    Si
    Socionics
    ESTP

Do you guys also like cynics? .
    "Where can you flee? What road will you use to escape us? Our horses are swift, our arrows sharp, our swords like thunderbolts, our hearts as hard as the mountains, our soldiers as numerous as the sand. Fortresses will not detain us, nor arms stop us. Your prayers to God will not avail against us. We are not moved by tears nor touched by lamentations."

MBTI
    INtJ

Physically - it's in the eyes, that cheeky sparkle, something alive and deep beyond what I can see... I like height (I'm tall myself and shorter men don't really appeal).
    Emotionally - Available, even if not all the time. I would rather have complexity and uneven emotions than him being a cold fish... If he can tell me he gets scared I know he's deep enough.
    Mentally - I need to banter, talk about anything on a whim - open up any subject and disect it. I need a puzzle, someone bright, sharp, funny who can stimulate....

I'd sacrifice looks over someone I can talk to... BUT they must be physically attractive to me, I once loved with all my heart a guy who was short, fat, bald - his eyes and his voice captivated me so much that sometimes I still hear his voice in my head when I feel really sad and blue....