User Tag List

First 89101112 Last

Physical: I'd like someone reasonably healthy or better. I cannot fault a person for being overweight (I am) or bad at regular exercise (my inspiration comes in spurts). But excessive drinking, being a smoker, or routine recreational drug use definitely puts me off, as well as being so morbidly obese that you need a forklift to remove you from your home.

Emotional: I'd like someone capable of true affection, but respectful of my space when I need it. I will do my very best to return the favor without complaint. Oh, and fidelity, fidelity, FIDELITY. If you can't be true? --then so long to you.

Mental: I'd like someone reasonably intelligent. I'm not going to demand IQ testing, but we need to hold a conversation at least mildly well on current events. Tolerance is another biggie; if you can't disagree without being disagreeable das boot mein friend.
    "The purpose of life is to be defeated by greater and greater things." - Rainer Maria Rilke

MBTI
    ENFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Angry Ayrab View Post
    Damn, that would actually be my ideal mate, but I haven't found one of those with everything.
    Yeah...that makes two of us....

When I see a woman like that.....I practically freeze....wow they do it for me
    I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel. --- Maya Angelou

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    2w3 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp

Define the following characteristics-

Physical: Someone around my age that I can grow old with; beautiful, kind eyes; gentle hands.

Emotional: Moodswings are fine by me. The switching of moods is a natural part of life. I would like them to be balanced though. Experiencing the moods but not living through them. Sweet, honest, considerate, but also someone a little more dominant than me that isn't afraid of allowing the relationship to be on equal footing- if that made sense. Able to laugh at himself.

Mental: Intelligent yet not arrogant. An intellectual. Witty but not cruel. Able to admit to mistakes and seek forgiveness. Humble.
    I have no idea who I am. All I can say is let's rock hard.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

How about understanding and acceptance? If I can have that then everything else can fall away.

MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram
    9w1

Physical:

Approachable, essentially. Physically fit, definitely, but I dont need it overdone. There's something disheartening about someone who is at the gym 90% of their free time. I don't want someone that's bigger than I am, though. It would be awkward fast.

Emotional:

Stable, but not dry. Someone who is dynamic but not overly gushy. Sincere.

Mental:

Someone who I can talk about silly ideas with and not have to explain 90% of what I think of to. Someone amused by/interested in my random musings is a big plus sign. Someone who has a similar interest as me is required. I'm willing to try out your ideas of fun, only if you're willing to try mine.

How about understanding and acceptance? If I can have that then everything else can fall away.
    Ditto
    But I don't expect anyone to understand me. Heck, I don't want anyone to THINK they understand me (I'd rather have a person 'feel' they understand me, if you get what I mean. I don't mean if they're a Feeler or a Thinker either), but the willingness to work at trying to understand what and who I am is an absolute necessity.
    'Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and its better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.' - Marilyn Monroe

This is who I am, escapist, paradise-seeker.
    -Nightwish

Anthropology Major out of Hamline University. St. Paul, Minnesota.

MBTI
    INFP

Physical:attraction

Emotional:depth

Mental:keenness

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    INFP

Default What NF's look for in a potential mate

Quote Originally Posted by GirlAmerica View Post
    Define the following characteristics-

Physical:

Emotional:

Mental:
    Physical: must have a physical disability; otherwise there's this unbridgeable gap between us. My preference is for paraplegics as they have al that upper body strength and can get around pretty easily. Someone with a good knowledge of body mechanics and who takes care of himself.

Emotional: must be emotionally available and expressive, even if he's a T. Someone who can accept my bipolar, even if he doesn't completely understand it.

Mental: intellectual with an edge of blue-collar street smarts.
    Last edited by cherchair; 12-09-2008 at 05:45 AM. Reason: needed clarification
    It's a blessing...and a curse.

Originally Posted by Anja
    I don't have room for shame in my life.

INFJ, 4w5 sx

`~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Physical: Must love his smell, must find him attractive.

Emotional: Less emotional than me but more emotional than a fish.

Mental: Must be regarded and respected as an intellectual equal, must be an independent, critical thinker who both stimulates and challenges me.
    `
    'Cause you can't handle me...

"A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

"That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles

Quote Originally Posted by tenINsFJ View Post
    I'm attracted to everything that people lack. I'm doomed.
    Maybe you don't look hard enough to see it...
    Freude, schöner Götterfunken Tochter aus Elysium, Wir betreten feuertrunken, Himmlische, dein Heiligtum! Deine Zauber binden wieder Was die Mode streng geteilt; Alle Menschen werden Brüder, Wo dein sanfter Flügel weilt.

Physical: 6ft, athletic, dark hair, green eyes or warm brown eyes

Emotional: Connects with me and gets me in some way. Wants to connect, hates games and distance. Loves silence and isn't scared of depth. Wild, playful.

Mental: Can level me in most fields, I want a challenge.
    Freude, schöner Götterfunken Tochter aus Elysium, Wir betreten feuertrunken, Himmlische, dein Heiligtum! Deine Zauber binden wieder Was die Mode streng geteilt; Alle Menschen werden Brüder, Wo dein sanfter Flügel weilt.