★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    Coz it's adorable
    LOL. Initially shocking but, upon second thought, adorable.

garbage

Quote Originally Posted by INTPness View Post
    My ENFP experience:
    I can see where the situation left both of you confused. I think you handled it to the best of your ability and shouldn't be faulted for what she read into the situation, especially after you outright warned her about the nature of your friendship.

Sorry that you had to go through all of that.. it's obvious that she doesn't have an appropriate level of maturity if she's still completely blaming you for the situation

Note to self: be very direct with INTPs

Quote Originally Posted by INTP View Post
    :steam::sad:
    well, good.. probably

Coz it's adorable
    yeah, it is freakin' adorable

Quote Originally Posted by Elaur View Post
    I have trouble taking INTPs seriously. I'm not sure why.

That's why.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by greed View Post
    I can see where the situation left both of you confused. I think you handled it to the best of your ability and shouldn't be faulted for what she read into the situation, especially after you outright warned her about the nature of your friendship.

Sorry that you had to go through all of that.. it's obvious that she doesn't have an appropriate level of maturity if she's still completely blaming you for the situation
    Yeah, it's not like I fault her 100%. I know everything is a 2-way street, but it really did leave me pretty confused.

Note to self: be very direct with INTPs
    Yes. With us, there's really no reason not to be direct. It's better to put it out there and make it clear for us. We respond so much better when things are clear and out in the open. Put everything out on the table and let the chips fall where they may. It's healthy, it's low maintenance, and it allows for honesty and openness - at least that's my take on it.

Coz it's adorable
    yeah, it is freakin' adorable
    Thattaway to make an INTP blush. Compliment his Ti.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    IEE

The only confirmed INTP I know irl is my wife's best friend.

She's very opinionated, kind of bitchy, has a lot style, and is very smart.

She causes scenes everywhere she goes and treats cashiers, waiters, and other service workers like shit.

She's cold as ice, and comes off as a hardcore music/culture snob, an elitist, and a bossy know-it-all.

The first time I ever met her she told me bluntly that she thought I was an untrustworthy person, and that I was bad for her best friend. She said I was the type who would never stick around, and that I would just use her best friend and then leave when I got bored.

Boy was she wrong, because I was with her best friend exclusively for 2 years before getting married, and have we've been married for almost 7 years. I'm so untrustworthy and uncommited, and yet we haven't been apart for almost 9 years!
    We have two kids now, and we've worked very hard together to make our marriage a good one. It hasn't been easy, but its been a whole lot easier since the meddlesome best friend got married and moved far away.

Long story short, she is a complex person, and though there are a lot of good things about her, I find her extremely draining to deal with.

If she weren't my wife's best friend I probably wouldn't give her the time of day, but since she is, I'm civil towards her. Thank God she lives on the other side of the country right now.

As I said, she's the only confirmed INTP I know irl and I'm not going to base my opinion of INTPs on her alone.

My experiences with INTPs on TypoC have all been pretty positive.

I'M OUTTA HERE.

IT'S BEEN FUN.

TAKE CARE.

PEACE OUT!!!

Yeah, it's not like I fault her 100%. I know everything is a 2-way street, but it really did leave me pretty confused.

Yes. With us, there's really no reason not to be direct. It's better to put it out there and make it clear for us. We respond so much better when things are clear and out in the open. Put everything out on the table and let the chips fall where they may. It's healthy, it's low maintenance, and it allows for honesty and openness - at least that's my take on it.
    But that is asking an enfp to put their most sensitive part on the table-their Fi- and then open it up for overt rejection, which is very painful.

Not your fault at all though, just a communication diff, a bit of a life lesson for her and you. And it sounds like you did warn her very clearly.

Quote Originally Posted by Wonkavision View Post
    The only confirmed INTP I know irl is my wife's best friend.

She's very opinionated, kind of bitchy, has a lot style, and is very smart.

She causes scenes everywhere she goes and treats cashiers, waiters, and other service workers like shit.

She's cold as ice, and comes off as a hardcore music/culture snob, an elitist, and a bossy know-it-all.

The first time I ever met her she told me bluntly that she thought I was an untrustworthy person, and that I was bad for her best friend. She said I was the type who would never stick around, and that I would just use her best friend and then leave when I got bored.

Boy was she wrong, because I was with her best friend exclusively for 2 years before getting married, and have we've been married for almost 7 years. I'm so untrustworthy and uncommited, and yet we haven't been apart for almost 9 years!
    We have two kids now, and we've worked very hard together to make our marriage a good one. It hasn't been easy, but its been a whole lot easier since the meddlesome best friend got married and moved far away.

Long story short, she is a complex person, and though there are a lot of good things about her, I find her extremely draining to deal with.

If she weren't my wife's best friend I probably wouldn't give her the time of day, but since she is, I'm civil towards her. Thank God she lives on the other side of the country right now.

As I said, she's the only confirmed INTP I know irl and I'm not going to base my opinion of INTPs on her alone.

My experiences with INTPs on TypoC have all been pretty positive.
    odd, i have never seen an intp be that overtly rude-but i havent met many girl intps.

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Thattaway to make an INTP blush. Compliment his Ti.

LOL; oh relax, adorable is good
    Besides, the is often coz it's refreshing and new as a response. It takes a moment to sink in. And refreshing and new is always going to pique our interest, which leads to instantaneous

★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”