User Tag List

123 Last

Thread: What type....

MBTI
    ENTP

Default What type....

What MBTI type do you least like dating/going out with....

I'm interested to see how it is different to NT's

Cheeriness

STJs...surprise?

and i live with 2 ISTJs.

Instigator, First Class LovelyAngel's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Chloee View Post
    STJs...surprise?
    +1000

I have a very, very difficult time with STJs... of SJs seems like I know mostly ISTJs, oddly. And I have some among close family and friends.

But, basically, my first instinct when encountering an STJ is... RUN! My prejudices are such that I wouldn't date or live with one.

(Sorry... I don't mean to be rude to SJs in the forums here. This is just a personal thing.)
    "There is always something to do. There are hungry people to feed, naked people to clothe, sick people to comfort and make well. And while I don't expect you to save the world I do think it's not asking too much for you to love those with whom you sleep, share the happiness of those whom you call friend, engage those among you who are visionary and remove from your life those who offer you depression, despair and disrespect."
    -- Nikki Giovanni

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

I think my worst date was with an ENTP - he came off as very rude and arrogant, loved to hear himself talk, and he interrogated me about religion and politics (on a first date ). He checked his phone constantly, and he then cut out early with some really lame excuse, and it was obvious he had this plan B the whole time, just in case. I was less offended than relieved though because I was counting the minutes til it was over.

I've had the most fun with INTPs and ENFJs and they may be my ideal in theory. I see potential for SPs and ISxJs. I've dated a lot of INTJs and it's always been mediocre. I have little to no experience with the rest. I admit I am a bit wary of ESTJs, although I have no dating experience there.

I am not closed to any type though. Good looks go a long way after all . (kidding!)
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeAppled View Post
    I think my worst date was with an ENTP - he came off as very rude and arrogant, loved to hear himself talk, and he interrogated me about religion and politics (on a first date ). He checked his phone constantly, and he then cut out early with some really lame excuse, and it was obvious he had this plan B the whole time, just in case. I was less offended than relieved though because I was counting the minutes til it was over.

I've had the most fun with INTPs and ENFJs and they may be my ideal in theory. I see potential for SPs and ISxJs. I've dated a lot of INTJs and it's always been mediocre. I have little to no experience with the rest. I admit I am a bit wary of ESTJs, although I have no dating experience there.

I am not closed to any type though. Good looks go a long way after all . (kidding!)

boy, you have a lot of traffic there!

garbage

J's, mostly. I feel like they don't "get" me. ISTJs and xNTJs especially don't.

Most people in this town are generally into the engineering field, so it's harder than it should be to meet groups of people that don't embody that "drill-down," overly-technical mentality

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

E_FP and E_TJ.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Chloee View Post
    boy, you have a lot of traffic there!

I've done my share of casual dating, but I've never really had a serious relationship. :sad:
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    8w9
    Socionics
    EIE None

Dating? In general, I prefer N's over S's in conversation, but the rest of the mbti characteristics aren't much of an outlier. Dating is dependent on factors other than typology, because it doesn't speak to love or attraction with much authority. There are positive and negative personality traits within all of them, and some personalities types are at different levels of that type, as in, close to the margin or far away from the margin.
    "Truth stands true, independent of whether you agree with it or not."

"Don't let what matters least, matter most."

Extroverted (E) 50% Introverted (I) 50%
    Intuitive (N) 62.5% Sensing (S) 37.5%
    Feeling (F) 51.61% Thinking (T) 48.39%
    Judging (J) 51.52% Perceiving (P) 48.48%
    8w9 EIE

MBTI
    INFP

I really only have trepidations with dating my own type, but even then it's not like I'd instantly reject someone because I found out they're an INFP... I'll admit, some _STJ's seem scary, but I don't think they're the boogeymen people make them out to be half the time.