First 12

Thread: ENFJ + INFJ

Banned
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

ENFJ.. How to reach your INFJ partner

- Recognize and accept you partners need for private space and quiet time, especially if he/she is
    under a lot of pressure.

- Encourage your INFJ to peruse their interests, activities , and friendships.

-Listen fully and completely when your INFJ is talking, Don't do anything else but look in their eyes.

- Compliment you INFJ on their many great ideas and visions.

- Try not to pressure your INFJ into any social event they might want to opt out of.

-Try to not be too involved in other commitments. Put your INFJ first.

INFJ... How to reach your ENFJ partner.

- Share your reactions, thoughts and especially feelings, right away. Try not to withdraw.

-Encourage your partner to peruse his/her own interests activities and friendships.

-Try to accompany your ENFJ on activities away from home. Admit when you are tired so your ENFJ wont take it personally.

-Be carfeful not to become too tried from personal activities, that you have no energy left for your ENFJ.

- Encourage your ENFJ to think out loud. Be a receptive and attentive sounding board.

From .. Just MY Type

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

I think it's heaven. Any time I meet an ENFJ, there is usually an instant "click" type relationship. I feel totally safe and find it easy to communicate.

I will never understand why people like to be "challenged to grow" by their significant other. I think life is difficult enough. With all the marriages that end, why pick someone you have trouble communicating with? I prefer to have home be peaceful, and then if I want to be challenged I can go off into the world and be challenged, but I certainly don't want that at home.
    Likes xXMariahXx liked this post

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3

Quote Originally Posted by Arclight View Post
    ENFJ.. How to reach your INFJ partner

- Recognize and accept you partners need for private space and quiet time, especially if he/she is
    under a lot of pressure.

- Encourage your INFJ to peruse their interests, activities , and friendships.

-Listen fully and completely when your INFJ is talking, Don't do anything else but look in their eyes.

- Compliment you INFJ on their many great ideas and visions.

- Try not to pressure your INFJ into any social event they might want to opt out of.

-Try to not be too involved in other commitments. Put your INFJ first.

INFJ... How to reach your ENFJ partner.

- Share your reactions, thoughts and especially feelings, right away. Try not to withdraw.

-Encourage your partner to peruse his/her own interests activities and friendships.

-Try to accompany your ENFJ on activities away from home. Admit when you are tired so your ENFJ wont take it personally.

-Be carfeful not to become too tried from personal activities, that you have no energy left for your ENFJ.

- Encourage your ENFJ to think out loud. Be a receptive and attentive sounding board.

From .. Just MY Type
    Arclight - thank you very, very much for that It's brilliant
    We could learn a lot from crayons. Some are sharp, some are pretty and some are dull; some have weird names and all are different colours, but they all have to live in the same box.