I know that everyone's definition of what it means to be healthy is different, and I am by no means saying that any NFs are unhealthy or need to change. However, like any type, NFs can be unhealthy.
So for those NFs that once considered themselves unhealthy:
1. How did you start to reach a healthier you? Where did you begin?
2. Does it start with actions that you take, with beliefs that you hold, or both?
3. What was the hardest thing about yourself to change? What has been the hardest part of this path?
4. What things did you realize as you started to change?
5. What made you realize you wanted to, or perhaps needed to, try to reach a healthier you?
6. How did you truly know that you were changing for the better instead of just going backwards?
7. How do you keep yourself from going backwards? What keeps you working towards a better you?
8. What things are you still working on today?
9. What advice do you have for your fellow NFs whom are just beginning this path?