I have a few questions for INFP's, in an attempt to analyze myself some more and more, etc. And instead of starting seperate threads, I'm going to ask them in here.
1. Do you think you're sometimes more selfish, mean, and less lovey-dovey than what people think us to be?
2. Do you infact have a pretty dark side, which find a lot of people and things shallow, and unlikeable, and you'd like to stick pins in their eyes? But you wouldn't actually do it, because you are pretty nice realllyyy?
3. Do you feel frustrated towards people that don't care about things that really matter? Do you get frustrated at those that seems to only care about sports, clothes, and their hair?
4. Do you often feel lonely?
5. Do you get random ideas in the middle of the night, and you get so exicted thinking about doing it tomorrow, but then tomorrow comes and you're not excited about it anymore, thus don't do it?
6. Do you consider yourself unique?
7. Do you literally feel other people's pain?
8. Are you a bit (or a lot) of a music snob?
9. Have you had people you've never met before tell you their life-story?
10. Do you think the world would be a bit better with more INFP's?!
May be continued...