1. Do you think you're sometimes more selfish, mean, and less lovey-dovey than what people think us to be?
I think any NF type has the potential to be cold and selfish at some point in their lifetime. We may care a lot, but we do keep tabs. As an INFP, I actually give off a very reserved air, but my friends know I am quite gooey on the inside, but that does take a while. As I have gotten older and understood other people's personalities and been in my own emotionally messy situations, I have developed very little faith in other people, which means that I know now that I should do what I need to to protect myself. Eventually, NFs learn to do that and it is very important.
2. Do you in fact have a pretty dark side, which find a lot of people and things shallow, and unlikeable, and you'd like to stick pins in their eyes? But you wouldn't actually do it, because you are pretty nice realllyyy?
I do indeed have a dark side. NFs are not un-prone to evil thoughts, especially if we believed intensely about our values and principals. Anyone who irritates us and acts exceedingly stupid are recipients to dark looks and evil thoughts.
3. Do you feel frustrated towards people that don't care about things that really matter? Do you get frustrated at those that seems to only care about sports, clothes, and their hair?
I care about clothes and hair, but that's not all I care about. Okay, fine, it does really annoy me, but I have been trying lately to do what I can and not get worked up over things I can't change, things that doesn't matter.
4. Do you often feel lonely?
Somewhere between mildly lonely to lonely depending on my day and who I have been around.
5. Do you get random ideas in the middle of the night, and you get so exicted thinking about doing it tomorrow, but then tomorrow comes and you're not excited about it anymore, thus don't do it?
No. I am able to maintain excitement for at least a few weeks, if not a few months.
6. Do you consider yourself unique?
I used to. Now, I just deem myself a different person with certain traits and certain weaknesses, much like everyone, although when I am in a good mood, I feel that I am better than the average person.
7. Do you literally feel other people's pain?
I used to, a lot. But now I have localized my compassion to those who deserves it, and I am able to push that aside and work on how I may resolve the problem, or just focus on what I can do.
8. Are you a bit (or a lot) of a music snob?
9. Have you had people you've never met before tell you their life-story?
10. Do you think the world would be a bit better with more INFP's?!
Sure. But it all depends on what INFPs do, just being INFP is not enough to receive praise.