1. Do you think you're sometimes more selfish, mean, and less lovey-dovey than what people think us to be?
It depends on my mood. Generally speaking, I tend to be kind, respectful, and loving to most people that I interact with. Sometimes I'm so nice I want to punch myself in the face just to spite my disposition. And sometimes, I'm startled by the cranky dragon that emerges when a foul mood begins.
2. Do you infact have a pretty dark side, which find a lot of people and things shallow, and unlikeable, and you'd like to stick pins in their eyes? But you wouldn't actually do it, because you are pretty nice realllyyy?
Yes, I can be pretty emo. I often get frustrated with others for not thinking on a "deep" level...you know, contemplating existence, analyzing all possible sides before drawing a conclusion, eating cake on a big puffy cloud in the sky. But, I always find myself supporting others, even if I'm grossed out by their lack of original thought, because I'm too damn nice to say anything otherwise.
3. Do you feel frustrated towards people that don't care about things that really matter? Do you get frustrated at those that seems to only care about sports, clothes, and their hair?
Pretty much the same answer as above. I guess I'm not bothered by the above things, more than I'm disappointed to find out that an individual is more interested in boring sports/clothes/hair than discussing things of a more philosophical nature.
4. Do you often feel lonely?
It depends. I'm usually pretty good at keeping myself company, considering my mind becomes easily absorbed in thoughts.
5. Do you get random ideas in the middle of the night, and you get so exicted thinking about doing it tomorrow, but then tomorrow comes and you're not excited about it anymore, thus don't do it?
6. Do you consider yourself unique?
Instead of unique, I prefer to classify myself as an odd duck.
7. Do you literally feel other people's pain?
Very much so.
8. Are you a bit (or a lot) of a music snob?
I'm a huge music snob. Huge! (that's what she said)
9. Have you had people you've never met before tell you their life-story?
Yes. I recall the time I went to Russia and this old lady on a bus began talking to me in Russian, knowing I didn't speak the language fluently. I only caught bits and pieces of what she was saying.
10. Do you think the world would be a bit better with more INFP's?!
The world wouldn't get anything done with more INFP's. We'd all be too busy daydreaming and idealizing the world.