• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFP] ENFP+INTJ=Disasterous Combo o' love

Kalach

Filthy Apes!
MBTI Type
INTJ
We don't destroy for the sake of it. We destroy to punish you for not seeing the big picture.

You're too focused.

By your values.

And your values are currently insufficient. They don't recognise the existence of other values. So, skimming the surface of the pool, you guys are the ones who have the power to destroy and punish? Well, yeah, I agree, it is punishing to hear that much bitching and moaning about big pictures.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Marm...it looks like you're getting your wish granted :D

We have an STP..and an NTJ..let's see if they multiply :D

onemoretime

Dreaming the life
MBTI Type
3h50
By your values.

And your values are currently insufficient. They don't recognise the existence of other values. So, skimming the surface of the pool, you guys are the ones who have the power to destroy and punish? Well, yeah, I agree, it is punishing to hear that much bitching and moaning about big pictures.

Don't you have a room of kindergarteners to go lord over and feel superior to? Because none of the adults are listening. They're too busy not feeling insecure about themselves.

Uytuun

MBTI Type
nnnn
Thanks. I borrowed it from your father. It's a little tight in the crotch, but that is to be expected.

Overcompensation, look it up.

*hands you this thread for reference...synonymically synarch*

Uytuun

MBTI Type
nnnn
Interesting. I am rather insecure about my enormous member.

Yeah, ENTP ego is a bitch.

Hey it's INTJ:ENTP love! Nothing like diversity!! (Hint: they dont like Te very much, but can be kinda kinky ;) )

Yeah, I know, but they'll have to deal for now. Always holding back to protect their squishy hearts and new hairdos is no way to live.

:D

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
^Why?? It's awesome :wubbie:

*gets cheerleading outfit* :static: