User Tag List

First 3171798081828391131 Last

MBTI
    STP

Quote Originally Posted by YourLocalJesus View Post

Alright, I called the United nations and they've agreed to send a peacekeeping force.
    Can't you people just get back to the subject anytime soon?
    I say bring in a copter grab a few of the good ones and then let the rest duke it out. With some NTJs, an STP, and the NFPs we can go find some tropical island and live the rest of our lives. Of course we can pick up a few generators, some A/C, bring in some others temporarily to build some huts, grab some jet skis, several speed boats, setup an internet connection and get some online RPGs going. *dreams* We could pull it off too So what would the ENFPs need? Maybe some riding horses?
    Im out, its been fun

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE

Quote Originally Posted by poki View Post
    I say bring in a copter grab a few of the good ones and then let the rest duke it out. With some NTJs, an STP, and the NFPs we can go find some tropical island and live the rest of our lives. Of course we can pick up a few generators, some A/C, bring in some others temporarily to build some huts, grab some jet skis, several speed boats, setup an internet connection and get some online RPGs going. *dreams* We could pull it off too So what would the ENFPs need? Maybe some riding horses?
    Hmmm. I wonder... The ENFPs would probably expose the rest of us to some crazy never-ending beach party.
    If I know them well enough, they would realize the gravity of the situation and start growing their preferred stimulants/brewing stuff themselves.
    And of course hugging the crap out of anything that moves

Mightier than the tread of marching armies is the power of an idea whose time has come

MBTI
    STP

Hmmm. I wonder... The ENFPs would probably expose the rest of us to some crazy never-ending beach party.
    If I know them well enough, they would realize the gravity of the situation and start growing their preferred stimulants/brewing stuff themselves.
    And of course hugging the crap out of anything that moves
    While the INFPs manipulate us to setup some blanketed hammocks over by the waterfalls where is that eyelash batting smiley that we were asking for?

If we use a less elastic rope for the sides and a more elastic for the rest it will wrap you kinda wrap around you and hold it upright...*ponders* the fun that could be had in a hammock like that
    Im out, its been fun

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE

Quote Originally Posted by poki View Post
    While the INFPs manipulate us to setup some blanketed hammocks over by the waterfalls where is that eyelash batting smiley that we were asking for?

If we use a less elastic rope for the sides and a more elastic for the rest it will wrap you kinda wrap around you and hold it upright...*ponders* the fun that could be had in a hammock like that
    lol

Really? Hammocks? Lousy idea. It'd break for sure if it got wild.

Mightier than the tread of marching armies is the power of an idea whose time has come

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE

lol

Really? Hammocks? Lousy idea. It'd break for sure if it got wild.
    And of course I am talking about the raccoon we were going to keep in the hammock.
    Not sex. No sir.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFp

You guys need to up the drama if you want to compete with the ENTP/ENFP earlier thread contributions.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Wow. 805 posts since January 18th. There must be something to this INTJ/ENFP thing.

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639

MBTI
    STP

And of course I am talking about the raccoon we were going to keep in the hammock.
    Not sex. No sir.
    ok, no sex with racoons in hammock, will cross that off the list. Learn something new about INTJs everyday. Not even if drunk? It would feel weird to be watched by an animal. Not to mention if you confused the fur with...

Quote Originally Posted by Elaur View Post
    You guys need to up the drama if you want to compete with the ENTP/ENFP earlier thread contributions.
    So in hindsight would you say that ENTPs are bigger drama queens then the ENFPs?
    Im out, its been fun

Banned

I was talking to an ENFP today and I thought of an interesting thing about INTJ and ENFP interaction.

INTJ, when normal behaves abrasively, when angry is cold.

ENFP, when normal behaves jovialy, when angry is firey.

Quote Originally Posted by highlander29 View Post
    Wow. 805 posts since January 18th. There must be something to this INTJ/ENFP thing.
    Yes, ENFPs talk/write a lot. Plus we both overcomplicate things.