User Tag List

First 2565737475767785125 Last

Results 741 to 750 of 1370

  1. #741
    Dreaming the life onemoretime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    MBTI
    3h50
    Socionics
    ILE
    Posts
    4,460

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by marmalade.sunrise View Post
    It would be nice if every ENTP on this forum did just that. Got over themselves and how they sincerely believe there's wisdom in every wall of text they crank out.
    3 vs 34 words. Gotcha. Wall of text indeed.

    Ok. You consider certain actions harmful. And I think you're painting worst case scenarios and totally misunderstanding how people play with Fi in a romantic context.
    And I think you're so incredibly wrapped up in self-justification and avoidance of any semblance of self-evaluation or introspection, just because you're afraid of the potential consequences, that you don't see the incredibly blatant point - this is a form of power that you are using over others. Power exerted over others without their consent is immoral, unethical, and given the incredibly notable exception we're talking about here, for the most part illegal.

    I don't care what the hell you do with someone you know well and clearly have mutual consent with. I do care that because you're in a "romantic relationship" with someone, that you may think you have this level of consent. You don't. Not until it is clearly given. Thinking that you have this level of consent and exercising this emotional influence on someone who does not want you to can pierce a person's soul and leave long-lasting, cancerous wounds.

    But go ahead and dismiss all of this, thinking you've never done such a thing in your life. There's a 95% probability you have, several times, and you've never even known it. And if that's the case, given what I know about several healthy Fi users, the reason for that is because you don't want to know it, because of what you'd have to face about yourself at that point.

    Well, at least three ENFPs don't appreciate your contribution, so what does that tell you?
    Three ENFPs don't appreciate my contribution. Good for them, they're entitled to their opinion. They're not entitled to influence my speech.

    Besides, I think SS actually does like my contributions - she doesn't seem like the kind of woman who would want to be accompanied by simpering sycophants of men, but rather ones that would challenge her ways of looking at things, and ones that she could do the same for.

    At least that's my impression.

    Yeah, the longer I'm on the forum, the more I'm convinced by various ENTP members on this site that collectively you are one of my least favorite types. You go around beating people over the head with Ti and then telling them to "toughen up." I really don't like that about you guys ... it's rude, obnoxious, and self-absorbed....except for when it's funny, and it's just not in this case.
    Yeah, the longer I'm on the former, the more I'm convinced by various ENFP members that stereotyping people based on an artificial classification system is about as stupid a thing you can do as any. You don't like me? Fine, can't win 'em all I guess. However, don't go thinking you can keep scapegoating a set of people simply because a set of characteristics irritates you. It's what the assholes in the South did in the Jim Crow era, the North did during the immigrant era, the West did toward Chinese people, and oh yeah, some Central European country did toward some ethnic groups that ended up with 12 million dead.

    It is the core of man's inhumanity to man, and yes, this is me absolutely being judgmental, the absolute worst thing we can do to one another. Don't lose yourself in this bitter, unending pit of destruction.

    Ce la vie.
    Quite

    I'm the one projecting but you're talking about thought suppression and Orwell? Mmkay.
    I'm not saying you can't think this way - I'm just saying you are coming across this way.

  2. #742
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    2,390

    Default

    Sigh, this is just so amateurish; why havent the admins stepped in to rescue this thread. I was quite enjoying having an ENFP-INTJ conversation thread. This is now just stupid; I'm boycotting this game with most of the other INTJs.

    And why exactly do we have ENTPs posting about how much they hate Fi when the threads topic is quite clearly "ENFP + INTJ = Disasterous Combo?". Go make another thread; either that or grow up and agree to disagree or you will all be getting some INTJ medicine.

  3. #743
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    25,301

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by onemoretime View Post



    And I think you're so incredibly wrapped up in self-justification and avoidance of any semblance of self-evaluation or introspection, just because you're afraid of the potential consequences, that you don't see the incredibly blatant point - this is a form of power that you are using over others. Power exerted over others without their consent is immoral, unethical, and given the incredibly notable exception we're talking about here, for the most part illegal.
    Illegal? Lol wut? We aren't talking about physically invading anyone's space or stealing from them. You can't apply legalistic jargon to intangibles. Somebody lacks Te.

    I don't care what the hell you do with someone you know well and clearly have mutual consent with. I do care that because you're in a "romantic relationship" with someone, that you may think you have this level of consent. You don't. Not until it is clearly given. Thinking that you have this level of consent and exercising this emotional influence on someone who does not want you to can pierce a person's soul and leave long-lasting, cancerous wounds.

    But go ahead and dismiss all of this, thinking you've never done such a thing in your life. There's a 95% probability you have, several times, and you've never even known it. And if that's the case, given what I know about several healthy Fi users, the reason for that is because you don't want to know it, because of what you'd have to face about yourself at that point.
    Yeah, we're all just a bunch of rapists, and you want us to face it because you got some Fi butthurt from some nameless individual that you want to hang on us collectively as a group...but I'm judging people for their four-letter type?



    Three ENFPs don't appreciate my contribution. Good for them, they're entitled to their opinion. They're not entitled to influence my speech.
    You're not entitled to influence mine, either.

    Besides, I think SS actually does like my contributions - she doesn't seem like the kind of woman who would want to be accompanied by simpering sycophants of men, but rather ones that would challenge her ways of looking at things, and ones that she could do the same for.

    At least that's my impression.
    SS has a boyfriend, so I doubt she's even thinking of you in terms of being a man, simpering, sycophantic, or not...but, anyway, I don't like that either. In fact, one of the reasons why I like the exchange of power and dominance/submission and playing up to someone in a relationship is because I like for men to be slightly dominant. In a sexual relationship. Not in a random conversation on the Internet about imaginary, over-generalized Fi butthurt.



    Yeah, the longer I'm on the former, the more I'm convinced by various ENFP members that stereotyping people based on an artificial classification system is about as stupid a thing you can do as any.
    Apparently you're calling your own actions stupid then, because you're sitting around calling us a bunch of Fi rapists.

    You don't like me? Fine, can't win 'em all I guess. However, don't go thinking you can keep scapegoating a set of people simply because a set of characteristics irritates you. It's what the assholes in the South did in the Jim Crow era, the North did during the immigrant era, the West did toward Chinese people, and oh yeah, some Central European country did toward some ethnic groups that ended up with 12 million dead.
    More fun with tert Fe emotional, hyperbolic language. Zzzzzzz.

    It is the core of man's inhumanity to man, and yes, this is me absolutely being judgmental, the absolute worst thing we can do to one another. Don't lose yourself in this bitter, unending pit of destruction.
    Lay off the drugs, man. It's MBTI not gay rights.


    I'm not saying you can't think this way - I'm just saying you are coming across this way.
    Fi backed by Te can come across as pretty authoritative, but I didn't realize that it was so intimidating to big strong men on the Intertubez.

  4. #744
    Courage is immortality Valiant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE
    Posts
    3,919

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by InvisibleJim View Post
    Sigh, this is just so amateurish; why havent the admins stepped in to rescue this thread. I was quite enjoying having an ENFP-INTJ conversation thread. This is now just stupid; I'm boycotting this game with most of the other INTJs.

    And why exactly do we have ENTPs posting about how much they hate Fi when the threads topic is quite clearly "ENFP + INTJ = Disasterous Combo?". Either that or grow up and agree to disagree or you will all be getting some INTJ medicine.

    Just thought the same... What the heck are ENTPs even doing in the thread?

    Mightier than the tread of marching armies is the power of an idea whose time has come

  5. #745
    Freshman Member simulatedworld's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILE
    Posts
    5,554

    Default

    ^ Well, I was trying to talk to the INTJs about their perspectives and how they perceive and relate to Ne people, which seems pretty on topic to me.

    Unfortunately it all went down hill from there.

    btw, it's harder to fit into type-specific threads when you don't change your type every other day. What are ENFJs masquerading as INTJs doing in here?
    If you could be anything you want, I bet you'd be disappointed--am I right?

  6. #746
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    25,301

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by InvisibleJim View Post
    Sigh, this is just so amateurish; why havent the admins stepped in to rescue this thread. I was quite enjoying having an ENFP-INTJ conversation thread. This is now just stupid; I'm boycotting this game with most of the other INTJs.

    And why exactly do we have ENTPs posting about how much they hate Fi when the threads topic is quite clearly "ENFP + INTJ = Disasterous Combo?".
    Thank you, Jim. That's what I said.

    Go make another thread; either that or grow up and agree to disagree or you will all be getting some INTJ medicine.
    oooh ....oooh...give us some INTJ medicine!

  7. #747
    Senior Member Qre:us's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    4,909

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by InvisibleJim View Post
    And why exactly do we have ENTPs posting about how much they hate Fi when the threads topic is quite clearly "ENFP + INTJ = Disasterous Combo?". Go make another thread; either that or grow up and agree to disagree or you will all be getting some INTJ medicine.
    I agree about another thread and leaving this topic to be about ENFP+INTJ=Disasterous Combo.

    Just as us ENTPs keep going, it seems it's because some others feel it necessary to keep responding OFF-TOPIC to us, being ENFP themselves. One would think that a person who complains about how we bad ENTPs have let this thread get so off-topic would try to direct the responses to be on topic. But, no, that would be too logical.

    They would rather respond off-topic and keep up this exchange with us "bothersome" ENTPS, than try to redirect the topic about ENFP/INTJ.

    YET! They're all for this thread to go back on track. Contradiction much?

    It's not solely the ENTPs to blame.

  8. #748
    Playnerd Timeless's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7
    Socionics
    ILE
    Posts
    896

    Default

    ENFP + INTJ ... ?

    I've seen it before.

    It's like putting bananas and rocks in the blender. The blender will brake, the banana will be all over the place, and the rock will be dizzy.


  9. #749
    Dreaming the life onemoretime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    MBTI
    3h50
    Socionics
    ILE
    Posts
    4,460

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by InvisibleJim View Post
    Sigh, this is just so amateurish; why havent the admins stepped in to rescue this thread. I was quite enjoying having an ENFP-INTJ conversation thread. This is now just stupid; I'm boycotting this game with most of the other INTJs.

    And why exactly do we have ENTPs posting about how much they hate Fi when the threads topic is quite clearly "ENFP + INTJ = Disasterous Combo?". Go make another thread; either that or grow up and agree to disagree or you will all be getting some INTJ medicine.
    Ain't it obvious? We smelled the bubbling Fi permeating the rest of the forum, and had to muddle the whole thing, because WE HATES IT WE HATES IT. Clearly.

    Also, this board has been boring for the most part lately. Just a lull in the natural flow of things. Being rather close to both ENFP and INTJ in type, of course we should be interested.

    Quote Originally Posted by marmalade.sunrise View Post
    Illegal? Lol wut? We aren't talking about physically invading anyone's space or stealing from them. You can't apply legalistic jargon to intangibles. Somebody lacks Te.
    I guess I really have pissed you off. The shadow ISTJ is coming out.

    Yeah, we're all just a bunch of rapists, and you want us to face it because you got some Fi butthurt from some nameless individual that you want to hang on us collectively as a group...but I'm judging people for their four-letter type?
    Do you really have no concept of an action being separate from the person who committed it? No idea of what "love the sinner, hate the sin" means? Are your relationships with people so flimsy that a single action could change your entire concept of that person?

    You're not entitled to influence mine, either.
    Nope, not in the least bit. It's up to you if you want to listen. It's clear what your decision has been. I won't bother asking you if you're happy with it, because that's clearly not the point, is it?

    SS has a boyfriend, so I doubt she's even thinking of you in terms of being a man, simpering, syophantic, or not...
    Lol wut? Did I miss the thread where women talked about how being in a relationship magically transformed their perception of the world to a monosexual one? No wonder I see all those girls trying to walk into the men's room - they were just not paying attention, because they were in a relationship!

    but, anyway, I don't like that either. In fact, one of the reasons why I like the exchange of power and dominance/submission and playing up to someone in a relationship is because I like for men to be slightly dominant. In a sexual relationship. Not in a random conversation on the Internet about imaginary, over-generalized Fi butthurt.
    You know, the ad hominem and projection were one thing, but jumping to emasculation and assertion of sexual superiority this quickly? I've got to say, I'm somewhat honored - that you had to resort to your bottom-barrel reserves in so short a time.


    Apparently you're calling your own actions stupid then, because you're sitting around calling us a bunch of Fi rapists.
    Actions do not equal people. Ugh, this repetition is getting tiresome.

    More fun with tert Fe emotional, hyperbolic language. Zzzzzzz.
    I'd at least expect Ne to recognize the analogy. More shadow ISTJ I guess.

    Lay off the drugs, man. It's MBTI not gay rights.
    Lay off the drugs, babe. It's soccer, not warfare (never mind the violence that occurs at some of these matches)

    Fi backed by Te can come across as pretty authoritative, but I didn't realize that it was so intimidating to big strong men on the Intertubez.
    You're wrong. Just like you've been with everything else.

  10. #750
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    25,301

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by onemoretime View Post


    I guess I really have pissed you off. The shadow ISTJ is coming out.

    I'm not pissed off. You're just annoyed that I have Te. Everyone knows that ENFPs should just be cute little fluffy emotional rapists who run solely on Ne/Fi.



    Do you really have no concept of an action being separate from the person who committed it? No idea of what "love the sinner, hate the sin" means? Are your relationships with people so flimsy that a single action could change your entire concept of that person?
    I have a very deep sense of action being seperate from the person who committed it. You know nothing about my relationships - but apparently imagine that you do, not only from this comment, but from the previous post where you asserted that 95% of us are assuredly violating our dates!



    Nope, not in the least bit. It's up to you if you want to listen. It's clear what your decision has been. I won't bother asking you if you're happy with it, because that's clearly not the point, is it?
    You think you're saying something earth-shattering, when most ENFPs here (I think most of us are over 25...) are perfectly aware of how young ENFPs hurt others with flirtations and dalliances. I've long since dealt with it, and I'm sure that Amar has...seeing as that she's been in a LTR for ten years...and Happy Puppy seems to be in agreeance that Fi can be misused...and you're alraedy so sure of SS....who here exactly are you trying to confront with your magnificent message that young ENFPs sometimes lead people on? I really think most of us are past that. You just want us to "oooh" and "aaah" and say "oooh that never occurred to me." We have Fi, so of course we're introspective. This is a given.



    Lol wut? Did I miss the thread where women talked about how being in a relationship magically transformed their perception of the world to a monosexual one? No wonder I see all those girls trying to walk into the men's room - they were just not paying attention, because they were in a relationship!
    I'm not entirely sure why you thought SS would be impressed with your manhood, though. We were having a debate. I'm not sure how this even became a sexual conversation...



    You know, the ad hominem and projection were one thing, but jumping to emasculation and assertion of sexual superiority this quickly? I've got to say, I'm somewhat honored - that you had to resort to your bottom-barrel reserves in so short a time.
    How am I emasculating you or asserting sexual superiority? You've really got some hang ups with women. The stuff you're saying is really weird and has nothing to do with anything.




    Actions do not equal people. Ugh, this repetition is getting tiresome.
    Yes, it is, seeing as that I already know that and it's actually one of my deep convictions.



    I'd at least expect Ne to recognize the analogy. More shadow ISTJ I guess.



    Lay off the drugs, babe. It's soccer, not warfare (never mind the violence that occurs at some of these matches)



    You're wrong. Just like you've been with everything else.
    Your analogies are hyperbolic and ridiculous. You're being melodramatic. Language is no longer poetry when the meaning behind it is swamped in utter absurdity.

Similar Threads

  1. [ENFP] ENFP/INTJ Relationship
    By freeeekyyy in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 07-10-2014, 10:36 AM
  2. [ENFP] A question for ENFPs and for people who love them.
    By hazelsees in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 03-04-2013, 08:44 AM
  3. [ENFP] ENFP/INTJ=Perceptive Train wreck o' love?
    By stormyapril in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 10-21-2010, 05:11 AM
  4. [MBTItm] enfp intj marriage
    By saffron in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 02-04-2008, 03:01 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO