First 2060686970717280120 Last

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by BlackCat View Post
    @ Fi manipulation- different types will perceive different functions in different ways. ENTPs and ENFPs have pretty different values and ways of doing things, so naturally they will see Fi in a different way. And that's it. Not hard to figure out.
    Amen to that.
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

`~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by marmalade.sunrise View Post
    Yeah, the reason why it bothers me is because some people really enjoy this dynamic in a relationship - the power exchange, dominance and submission, playing up to a partner so they'll "take care of you" - and clearly if someone is choosing to be in a relationship with someone who does these things, they are choosing to play the game.

All I see going on here is a bunch of people who do not prefer that style of romantic or sexual play postulating about why they personally find it distasteful.
    It's like...mmm...okay. That's nice.

If you don't like it, that's cool, but why are you forcing your own sexual and emotional preferences on us by slyly calling what we do "manipulation" and other vaguely perjorative terms
    MONEY POST!!!

Thank you for explaining it so clearly!

`
    'Cause you can't handle me...

"A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

"That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Qre:us View Post
    But, why are you singling out the ENTP?
    Because this thread isn't about you and how you feel about us. ENTPs seem to think everything is about them.

Err....read the title of this thread and the adjective used. It wasn't going to be happy fluff about ENFP or INTJ. Maybe you should also complain to the OP?
    I have no problem with the OP.

Last part of post completely irrelevant and non-sensical.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFp

I thought Amar was INFP?

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Ugh if only you guys understood socionics. All of the relationship styles of the types are very clearly given... and the reason why an ENTP would dislike an ENFP's is because of differing quadra values/ways of interacting romantically.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFp

^ You should start a thread like SUPER's

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Elaur View Post
    I thought Amar was INFP?
    I still relate to my ENFP sisters a lot
    Also, I date an INTJ, hence I felt like posting in this thread. As I'm close to the line I/E-wise, and my experiences seem to overlap with other ENFPs here, I enjoyed parttaking in this thread.

Btw, I'm stilll curious to hear from INTJs on how they experience 'the game'...hope they'll return here shortly so we can get this thread back on track
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

After some thought-Amar-you need to evalute the way you use Fi on people who you aren't fucking. Its a powertrip hidden behind a slutty sugar coat. Quit using Te to justify and use Fi to ethically evaluate the consequnces. Its fucked up.

On a brighter note.

Fi is about air. Salty fresh cold in my mouth nose throat. Fi feels. Fi is about how millions of grains of sand mix in thousands of colors, all crumbling, merging, differntiating, continually. No end no start, just flowing amorphism. Fi is how you can feel the way the waves sound. The way they pull your soul in and out, as they crash.

Fi is waves, ne sees the patterns, the merging, the potential, endless complexity, yet repeating over and over in simplicity.

Why wouldn't the world be a cycle? Why would it ever end? Fi isn't about me, its about everything all connected, all one endless entity.

Heaven would be to merge into oneness with the patterns, until there is no end, no beginning.

Also I came up with a cool idea about Fi forging simulations mentally. My entp says that's bullshit and then Fi connects people across time and space and my simulation idea is crap.

Alrighty then. Entps are always right.

Time to take a nap on the sand, tangle my fingers into the hair of my lover, the ocean.

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Happy Puppy View Post
    After some thought-Amar-you need to evalute the way you use Fi on people who you aren't fucking. Its a powertrip hidden behind a slutty sugar coat. Quit using Te to justify and use Fi to ethically evaluate the consequnces. Its fucked up.
    Kindly refrain from telling me what to do. Ever.
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

Striving for balance Little Linguist's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNFP

Quote Originally Posted by Happy Puppy View Post

On a brighter note.

Fi is about air. Salty fresh cold in my mouth nose throat. Fi feels. Fi is about how millions of grains of sand mix in thousands of colors, all crumbling, merging, differntiating, continually. No end no start, just flowing amorphism. Fi is how you can feel the way the waves sound. The way they pull your soul in and out, as they crash.

Fi is waves, ne sees the patterns, the merging, the potential, endless complexity, yet repeating over and over in simplicity.

Why wouldn't the world be a cycle? Why would it ever end? Fi isn't about me, its about everything all connected, all one endless entity.

Heaven would be to merge into oneness with the patterns, until there is no end, no beginning.

Also I came up with a cool idea about Fi forging simulations mentally. My entp says that's bullshit and then Fi connects people across time and space and my simulation idea is crap.

Alrighty then. Entps are always right.

Time to take a nap on the sand, tangle my fingers into the hair of my lover, the ocean.
    Could somebody please translate this into words I understand?