Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by SillySapienne View Post
    And, I think I felt the need to defend Amar, I read her, or should I say, I read into her relationship song and dance, and felt as though there was NOTHING AT ALL WRONG WITH IT!!!

And for people to think she is being manipulative, rather than being PLAYFUL!?!??!

I dunno, it bothered me.
    Yeah, the reason why it bothers me is because some people really enjoy this dynamic in a relationship - the power exchange, dominance and submission, playing up to a partner so they'll "take care of you" - and clearly if someone is choosing to be in a relationship with someone who does these things, they are choosing to play the game. All I see going on here is a bunch of people who do not prefer that style of romantic or sexual play postulating about why they personally find it distasteful. It's like...mmm...okay. That's nice. If you don't like it, that's cool, but why are you forcing your own sexual and emotional preferences on us by slyly calling what we do "manipulation" and other vaguely perjorative terms.

Quote Originally Posted by marmalade.sunrise View Post
    Hmm...lets see...a handful of ENTPs wander into a thread about ENFP/INTJ relationships and turn it into a rambling ten-page dialogue about what they see wrong with "Fi manipulation." You weren't the one who compared it to date rape or emotional abuse, but it was referred to that a few pages back. So drop the "we" and insert "I" when you say judging isn't taking place.
    Not a handful - 2 (myself and OMT), simu just arrived.

We did not talk amongst ourselves, to turn it into a "rambling 10-page dialogue".....maybe you should also place equal "blame" on those that responded, including a few ENFPs, to make it ramble so?

Yeah, so we can't have a discussion on why we may find a certain brand of Fi manifestation to be manipulative? Even though there's people who are responding to the discussion? What are you, the thought police?

(granted, thread should have been split, and you can take that up with a mod, btw)

I'm not OMT, so I'll leave that one be.

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Hey look, another ENFP and ENTP bicker fest! It's not like we don't have a million threads that turn into this.

So what's this all about then!
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Qre:us View Post
    Not a handful - 2 (myself and OMT), simu just arrived.
    Actually, Sim arrived before you did.

We did not talk amongst ourselves, to turn it into a "rambling 10-page dialogue".....maybe you should also place equal "blame" on those that responded, including a few ENFPs, to make it ramble so?
    You're right. That's why I called it a dialogue, and not a monologue.

Yeah, so we can't have a discussion on why we may find a certain brand of Fi manifestation to be manipulative? Even though there's people who are responding to the discussion? What are you, the thought police?
    Can't you guys take your whining and complaining about Fi somewhere else? Must it always come to this? WTH?

(granted, thread should have been split, and you can take that up with a mod, btw)

I'm not OMT, so I'll leave that one be.
    I don't whine to mods. I prefer to address things directly. But feel free, if you're so inclined.

Quote Originally Posted by SillySapienne View Post
    No, you and Kalach, I'm actually not sure.

I read his post earlier today, and then I read "Fi manipulation"

And, I kinda lost it.

You do know that when you CAPITALIZE and go off on someone to stop judging you, without understanding if they indeed were judging, or stating their own preference, opinions, you then place judgement upon them...it's kinda hypocritical.

And, it wasn't Fi-manipulation, but, how manipulation could be manifested by Fi. Manipulation, as stated earlier by me, in this very thread, can happen with Fe too. This topic, we were focusing on Fi, in particular.

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Qre:us View Post
    You do know that when you CAPITALIZE and go off on someone to stop judging you, without understanding if they indeed were judging, or stating their own preference, opinions, you then place judgement upon them...it's kinda hypocritical.

And, it wasn't Fi-manipulation, but, how manipulation could be manifested by Fi. Manipulation, as stated earlier by me, in this very thread, can happen with Fe too. This topic, we were focusing on Fi, in particular.
    What else is new.

Also, playing the hypocritical card at this stage is kinda..yeah. Hypocritical, I'd say. And hilariously ironic.

As for the dialogue..my bad. If I remember correctly, I started by answering some genuine-seeming questions by the two ENTPs on the dynamic of Fi between INTJ and ENFP, which was still relevant to the topic. Of course, as always, it spiralled out of control when tertiary Fe met Fi. Oh well.
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

Quote Originally Posted by marmalade.sunrise View Post
    You're right. That's why I called it a dialogue, and not a monologue.
    But, why are you singling out the ENTP?

Can't you guys take your whining and complaining about Fi somewhere else? Must it always come to this? WTH?
    Err....read the title of this thread and the adjective used. It wasn't going to be happy fluff about ENFP or INTJ. Maybe you should also complain to the OP?

I don't whine to mods. I prefer to address things directly. But feel free, if you're so inclined.
    No you just whine to those, who can't create any impact on the parsing of this thread (that is, take out the "whining" you so object to). Good job! Effective.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFp

Quote Originally Posted by BlackCat View Post
    Hey look, another ENFP and ENTP bicker fest! It's not like we don't have a million threads that turn into this.

I can't follow this thread to save my life. The OP was really kind of stupid and then it escalated from there, apparently. ENTP jumped in to prove ENFP is screwed up? I think I'm changing to ISFP with BC.

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

@ Fi manipulation- different types will perceive different functions in different ways. ENTPs and ENFPs have pretty different values and ways of doing things, so naturally they will see Fi in a different way. And that's it. Not hard to figure out.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by BlackCat View Post

Yeah this thread is called "ENFP + INTJ = Disasterous Combo?" not "ENFP + ENTP = Disasterous Combo?"

I already found the answer to the second question to be a resounding yes, hence why I'm more interested in the first.