• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFP] ENFP+INTJ=Disasterous Combo o' love

sculpting

wolf-rayet.jpg

uumlau

Happy Dancer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Bitch dont make me Ne bitchslap yo' ass! (wonders what that looks like...)

I suspect there are a lot of stars and bunnies and flowers and quantum mechanical equations involved.

sculpting

Impossible. Everyone just laughs at the end.

I suspect there are a lot of stars and bunnies and flowers and quantum mechanical equations involved.

This is sounding very close to an enfp slumber party!

giggles, stars, bunnies and some physics thrown in!!!

Something like this:
sad_puppy.jpg

mixed with this:
unicorn001.jpg

(I am so going to hell for that one, sorry enfp engineers)

sculpting

I'm impressed. After rolling my eyes at Kalach's 500th post and seeing nobody saying anything about it, it actually got me to login.

I have to say this in advance: I'm not trying to be mean. In fact, I actually spent time trying to think of ways to word it in a manner more suitable for this forum but, it's not possible because of the topic itself. But, I suppose it can have an upside in that it's possible that it may inspire another discussion that is entirely positive.

You really should step away from speaking as if you represent other INTJs as a whole. I'm surprised that you even test as one to the extent that I wonder if you just have an extremely delusional self-image.

I've yet to see a truly original thought or theory from you. Most of the time they're even irrelevant. People may not notice it but, it's rather obvious to me. Your choice of words, length of posts and blind confidence gives the illusion that you must know what you're talking about. But, there's nothing useful there. I'd even bet you would swear that you only care about useful ideas purely out of adhering yourself to a type description.

I also see how we can get the reputation of being unreasonably stubborn in contrast with open-minded claims. It's true that all people are not bound to their type descriptions. But, that's what makes so much of it obvious. A lot seems like you're playing the role and failing miserably. Almost all of your claimed traits are obviously forced because you can't pull it off though you try so hard. You would probably quote a chapter of someone else's thoughts in response to someone saying so. Most likely to reassure yourself more than anything and hoping to convince others alongside convincing yourself.

Kinda funny, without exaggerating, if given the desire, I could list almost every commonly known trait and be able to say without hesitation, the actual trait it is being mistaken for.

Though I'm not about to take the time for that one. Considering the nature of the post, it should be obvious that I'd find the response predictable and wouldn't expect it to go anywhere.

It's like you close your eyes, turn to a random page in a book, and copy it word for word.

It's your type that creates the negative stereotypes.

Sorry but, this topic was actually interesting before you chimed in.

Hi SWINTJ,

I had to ponder for awhile on your post above before responding. I found the post offensive, but I couldn’t figure out why. I don’t like Kalach. I think he is a total asshole actually. He has been working through some issues the last month or two which have severely worsened the situation.

But hey, welcome to type C home of a bunch of “angsty pseudo intellectuals” obsessed with an outdated psychological tool who are all working through our issues together…Go team Type C!

A couple of things in your post crossed what appear to be “Fi values” of mine. In myself these “Fi values” are fairly nascent, malleable things which apparently can be quite muddled and contradictory at times, and are totally fucked up, but yeah, they’re mine.

1) I find it offensive that you would enter a community in which you haven’t been an active member, post at the end of a 1,200 post thread and insult another member of our community on such a broad, obnoxious level. For better or worse, asshole or not, Kalach has been here for over a year as an active member and up until recently actually had a lot of really great insights to share.

2) I find it offensive that you would question how anyone’s mind works based on the content of a single thread. There are many theories of type, cognitive functions and many creative ways we can adapt our minds to fit our environments. Kalach may not fit YOUR preordained notion of what an INTJ looks like. As an ENFP who doesn’t quite look like a “proper” enfp, I have had people say some fucking cruel things to me recently. Every individual is unique, every mind containing incredible potential, even those that break the preordained molds-I don’t really FEEL you have any right to pass judgment over what is considered “normal” or give other people shit about what is normal.

3) Your post seems written with the goal of utter demoralization. Like it is a game? But that would be me Ne-ing into the situation. Even though the guy is a fucking jerk, I still find it offensive that you would so blantently question the competence, thoughts, and cognitive capabilities of someone you have never met or never interacted with based upon reading a few posts on an internet site. Someone did that to me recently and I found it to be very hurtful. To judge and insult another when you know very little about them, and may be interacting with them during a rough time-you lack sufficient knowledge to make the appropriate judgment, thus your judgment is flawed.

4) This last offense is the clincher for me. Because I am all types of fucked up, I appear to “value” intellectual competence and contributions over kindness. Kalach is a douchebag-but his intuition is exceptionally interesting. His ideas-once translated-amazingly insightful. His knowledge of Jungian functions-well his is a stubborn, obnoxious, arrogant bastard- but superbly insightful. I don’t need to like him. I can detest him. In many ways I do detest him. I pretty much hate him. Yet his ideas once shared, become separate from him and are considered on their own merit. To prohibit sharing of intellectual contributions via name calling, insults to his intellect and attempts at social shunning such as what you practice above? I find that fucking offensive. Again someone has been doing that to me lately and it is not kind.

TRUTH is everything. To prohibit someone from expressing an opinion-even a crazy, fucked up opinion-highly offends me. To solve a problem you need complete information. Exclusion of an opinion yields incomplete information and a flawed solution. It appears via your all inclusive jugdment, this may have been part of the goal? Dude I dunno, but it FEELS fucked up and I dont like it.

Um, yeah I think that is about it. Assuming you really are just a random INTJ wondering by, it might be good to go start an introduction thread and we will welcome you with open arms as I kinda have a soft spot for INTJs, until they piss me off and I verbally incinerate them.

(Oh wait, whoops…..Hmmmm…. Well welcome to typeC! :hug:)

(PS Go to hell K. )

onemoretime

Dreaming the life
MBTI Type
3h50
Hi SWINTJ,

I had to ponder for awhile on your post above before responding. I found the post offensive, but I couldn’t figure out why. I don’t like Kalach. I think he is a total asshole actually. He has been working through some issues the last month or two which have severely worsened the situation.

But hey, welcome to type C home of a bunch of “angsty pseudo intellectuals” obsessed with an outdated psychological tool who are all working through our issues together…Go team Type C!

A couple of things in your post crossed what appear to be “Fi values” of mine. In myself these “Fi values” are fairly nascent, malleable things which apparently can be quite muddled and contradictory at times, and are totally fucked up, but yeah, they’re mine.

1) I find it offensive that you would enter a community in which you haven’t been an active member, post at the end of a 1,200 post thread and insult another member of our community on such a broad, obnoxious level. For better or worse, asshole or not, Kalach has been here for over a year as an active member and up until recently actually had a lot of really great insights to share.

2) I find it offensive that you would question how anyone’s mind works based on the content of a single thread. There are many theories of type, cognitive functions and many creative ways we can adapt our minds to fit our environments. Kalach may not fit YOUR preordained notion of what an INTJ looks like. As an ENFP who doesn’t quite look like a “proper” enfp, I have had people say some fucking cruel things to me recently. Every individual is unique, every mind containing incredible potential, even those that break the preordained molds-I don’t really FEEL you have any right to pass judgment over what is considered “normal” or give other people shit about what is normal.

3) Your post seems written with the goal of utter demoralization. Like it is a game? But that would be me Ne-ing into the situation. Even though the guy is a fucking jerk, I still find it offensive that you would so blantently question the competence, thoughts, and cognitive capabilities of someone you have never met or never interacted with based upon reading a few posts on an internet site. Someone did that to me recently and I found it to be very hurtful. To judge and insult another when you know very little about them, and may be interacting with them during a rough time-you lack sufficient knowledge to make the appropriate judgment, thus your judgment is flawed.

4) This last offense is the clincher for me. Because I am all types of fucked up, I appear to “value” intellectual competence and contributions over kindness. Kalach is a douchebag-but his intuition is exceptionally interesting. His ideas-once translated-amazingly insightful. His knowledge of Jungian functions-well his is a stubborn, obnoxious, arrogant bastard- but superbly insightful. I don’t need to like him. I can detest him. In many ways I do detest him. I pretty much hate him. Yet his ideas once shared, become separate from him and are considered on their own merit. To prohibit sharing of intellectual contributions via name calling, insults to his intellect and attempts at social shunning such as what you practice above? I find that fucking offensive. Again someone has been doing that to me lately and it is not kind.

TRUTH is everything. To prohibit someone from expressing an opinion-even a crazy, fucked up opinion-highly offends me. To solve a problem you need complete information. Exclusion of an opinion yields incomplete information and a flawed solution. It appears via your all inclusive jugdment, this may have been part of the goal? Dude I dunno, but it FEELS fucked up and I dont like it.

Um, yeah I think that is about it. Assuming you really are just a random INTJ wondering by, it might be good to go start an introduction thread and we will welcome you with open arms as I kinda have a soft spot for INTJs, until they piss me off and I verbally incinerate them.

(Oh wait, whoops…..Hmmmm…. Well welcome to typeC! :hug:)

(PS Go to hell K. )

Of course, that could be a K sockpuppet trolling the entire thread. This is the internet, you know.

Xellotath

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
... I really don't like the current direction of this thread.

Much of this was uncalled for.

I mean, I rather like Kalach and I'm ambivalent to SWINTJ (so far)...

Admittedly, SWINTJ's contribution was not very helpful:
If the information he valued was compromised by Kalach's input, and the corruption of said data was upsetting to the degree he had to call him out that way... why not at least unveil the criteria relevant to his interests? Someone in the thread could have helped him out finding what he needed to get out of the conversation.

It just seems like an... inefficient approach to the problem. I'd love to see a logical, premise-by-premise justification that proves this was the best method to gain information on an internet forum.

Come on NTs, surprise me with your logic! : ) :heart:

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
My INTJ friend enjoys playing his ENFP girlfriend like a fiddle, but beyond that he is fucking gaga over her, and she is over him. It seems that the match works.

@ OP: It seems you've run into asshole INTJs. Not all INTJs are like that, and the ones that I know that are are very deliberate, and very adept at hiding it.

onemoretime

Dreaming the life
MBTI Type
3h50
... I really don't like the current direction of this thread.

Much of this was uncalled for.

I mean, I rather like Kalach and I'm ambivalent to SWINTJ (so far)...

Admittedly, SWINTJ's contribution was not very helpful:
If the information he valued was compromised by Kalach's input, and the corruption of said data was upsetting to the degree he had to call him out that way... why not at least unveil the criteria relevant to his interests? Someone in the thread could have helped him out finding what he needed to get out of the conversation.

It just seems like an... inefficient approach to the problem. I'd love to see a logical, premise-by-premise justification that proves this was the best method to gain information on an internet forum.

Come on NTs, surprise me with your logic! : ) :heart:

This isn't about logic at this point. It's about posturing and assertions of dominance.

Waffle

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
What. The. Fuck.
No seriously, what happened to this thread? I said I had probably just met a jackass of an INTJ, and he didn't properly exemplify what an INTJ really is on like page 12.
WHAT HAPPENED?
Jeez guys. I hiatus for like 3 months and everything goes down the tube.

sculpting

What. The. Fuck.
No seriously, what happened to this thread? I said I had probably just met a jackass of an INTJ, and he didn't properly exemplify what an INTJ really is on like page 12.
WHAT HAPPENED?
Jeez guys. I hiatus for like 3 months and everything goes down the tube.

Waffle, you need to get your ass round these parts more often...

I mean, seriously, this thread is the second longest thread in the NF part of the commune with over 25,000 views. And you complain??

Your thread has become epic!!!

I actually think this is my very favorite thread of all time here at Type C.

There is enough content on this thread to write an entire season worth of a soap opera. There was love, hate, philosophy, giggles, wisdom, dancing, cold frosty stares, ENTPs trying to kill Fi users, home repair techniques, slurs involving the ability to bear children, burritos, tears over burritos, pictures of unicorns, more dancing, theoretical discussions of S&M, creation of Te and Fe realities, bitchslaps, conspiracy theories, a bit of jungian functions, and enfp slumber parties....

Seriously, how the hell much more Ne could a thread possibly be? Your thread was AWESOME!!!!!!!

good_job_blue_ribbon.png

sculpting

well, since this thread did come back to life, yet again...(I think it is a zombie)

I have to give this combo a thumbs up. It works for me. Like a dance in which all the steps flow so naturally together :wubbie:

Mr.Time

MBTI Type
INTJ
What difference does it make? We all die in the end.

Agreed...existence is entirely meaningless. All conquests are in vain. The universe exists for "nothing" (probably).

Deep down most INTJs realize this and we simply use ENFPs (or anyone else) to satisfy our instinctual carnal desires and our utter sense of despair. Its temporary relief. But I have a feeling that this "using of others" is what is glorified and called "love" (in all relationships), whether the parties involved realize it or not.

Hence, I suspect that relationships where INTJs and ENFPs do not get along are those in which the INTJ realizes the senselessness of it all, and the silly (and annoying) ENFP foolishly believes in the aggrandized (traditional) concept of "love".

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'd say you're overdue an NFP to show you how to enjoy life and make it meaningful :popc1: