• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFP] ENFP+INTJ=Disasterous Combo o' love

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
And you are a simple minded brat with a barren womb.

But how could I possibly know that.

Telling someone that they're obviously self-absorbed from repeated shows in threads is a bit different than presuming someone's fertility.

Logic fail.

onemoretime

Dreaming the life
MBTI Type
3h50

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
What you consider stimulating discussion I consider an emotional head ache and a nightmare, something I can very much do without.

What you consider mindless flirtation, I consider exchanging povs without judgement as well as affection, pondering, and exploring together the different experiences everyone had.

If that isn't your style, that's great. But that doesn't give you the right to derail the thread, just because you feel it's not up to your 'standards' and turn it into the monster it became. And yes, I know I had my part in that, unfortunately. The fact that just about all the INTJs bailed, says it all, imo.

onemoretime

Dreaming the life
MBTI Type
3h50
What you consider stimulating discussion I consider an emotional head ache and a nightmare, something I can very much do without.

What you consider mindless flirtation, I consider exchanging povs without judgement as well as affection, pondering, and exploring together the different experiences everyone had.

If that isn't your style, that's great. But that doesn't give you the right to derail the thread, just because you feel it's not up to your 'standards'.

And that's why I've respected your stated wishes in the other thread. Meanwhile, this one's become what it's become. For the other poster to start bitching about it at this point smacks of petulance.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Agreed, unfortunately, it has become what it has become. I was responding to your judgement of what the thread was before it became what it is now. Sorry.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Don't apologize to him. Jesus H. Tapdancing Christ. You didn't do anything wrong, and neither did Invisible Jim.

The fact that just about all the INTJs bailed, says it all, imo.

This.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Don't apologize to him. Jesus H. Tapdancing Christ. You didn't do anything wrong, and neither did Invisible Jim.

I agree with you and Jim that this is preposterous, the way it turned out. However, it happened, nothing to do about it, nor does it seem that a mod wants to go flesh out how to split these threads. I did make a new thread to discuss the original topic at hand, which unfortunately seems to not be doing too well as it left a nasty taste in everyones mouth, i presume.

He's got a point when he says that they might as well continue down this road already. As long as they keep it in this thread, it at least doesn't spill into other threads.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
I agree with you and Jim that this is preposterous, the way it turned out. However, it happened, nothing to do about it, nor does it seem that a mod wants to go flesh out how to split these threads. I did make a new thread to discuss the original topic at hand, which unfortunately seems to not be doing too well as it left a nasty taste in everyones mouth, i presume.

He's got a point when he says that they might as well continue down this road already. As long as they keep it in this thread, it at least doesn't spill into other threads.

I just hate it when ENTPs try to assert dominance when they're technically in the wrong, and apparently it's too easy for them to manipulate FPs. It makes me wish some TJs would come over and kick their asses or something. :D

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I really do want to argue about the arguement that started the argument, but I just cant bring myself to do it:coffee: I really really want to I swear:coffee:

onemoretime

Dreaming the life
MBTI Type
3h50
I just hate it when ENTPs try to assert dominance when they're technically in the wrong, and apparently it's too easy for them to manipulate FPs. It makes me wish some TJs would come over and kick their asses or something. :D

She's right. What's done is done. Don't whine about it. It makes you look pathetic.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
She's right. What's done is done. Don't whine about it. It makes you look pathetic.

Actually you're the one who looks pathetic attempting to assert dominance over an ENFP/INTJ thread by insulting ENFPs and INTJs.

Get a life.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

Sweetheart..don't be thinking that I got manipulated in this. This is just not worth my effort, is all. It's a dead thread, let it die with whatever dignity it has left already. Kicking asses is a lousy goal on its own, imo. But if the NTJs wanna have some fun, who am i to stop 'em. I think I know some STPs that wouldn't mind joining in the fun either ;)

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

Dude, give it a rest, you're just as bad if not worse. Stop pouring oil on the fire already.

onemoretime

Dreaming the life
MBTI Type
3h50
Actually you're the one who looks pathetic attempting to assert dominance over an ENFP/INTJ thread by insulting ENFPs and INTJs.

Get a life.

Asserting dominance? Honey, you've got your perspective entirely skewed. I'm just trying to have some fun and learn a thing or two.

Oh, and the "nuh uhh, you are!" argument didn't even work in kindergarten. What makes you think it works now?

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Asserting dominance? Honey, you've got your perspective entirely skewed. I'm just trying to have some fun and learn a thing or two.

Oh, and the "nuh uhh, you are!" argument didn't even work in kindergarten. What makes you think it works now?

I understand exactly how it works *watches OMT crawl back over and try to wrestle back his manlyness from the NFs*

Its sad that you have to hit others tertiary defense mechanism to get someone to play with you.

onemoretime

Dreaming the life
MBTI Type
3h50
I understand exactly how it works *watches OMT crawl back over and try to wrestle back his manlyness from the NFs*

Its sad that you have to hit others tertiary defense mechanism to get someone to play with you.

And it's sad that you feel that they're incapable of taking care of themselves. Or that they're emasculating me. Tell me, do you think all strong women are trying to castrate the men who they disagree with? No one believes in Freud anymore, buddy.

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
And it's sad that you feel that they're incapable of taking care of themselves. Or that they're emasculating me. Tell me, do you think all strong women are trying to castrate the men who they disagree with? No one believes in Freud anymore, buddy.

There hitting you knock for knock, what are you talking about. Tertiary Te seems like a good match for your aux Ti. I like strong women, they are fun to tame:devil: :yim_rolling_on_the_

P.S. Im not Fi you will get nowhere at all telling me how I feel or about feelings based on feelings. Nice try:newwink:

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP

Might work in the real world, but not here in la-la land. TJ's are too plodding and slow. We can mince them to little bits.

onemoretime

Dreaming the life
MBTI Type
3h50
There hitting you knock for knock, what are you talking about. Tertiary Te seems like a good match for your aux Ti. I like strong women, they are fun to tame:devil: :yim_rolling_on_the_

P.S. Im not Fi you will get nowhere at all telling me how I feel or about feelings based on feelings. Nice try:newwink:

Sigh... losing sight of the big picture... as usual

I don't care if they're hitting me back. That's giving me more material to work with. People who are consistently wrong, but intransigent in it (like religious nutcases) are by far the easiest to ridicule, because they won't admit when they're being silly.

I'll admit freely that I'm being silly right now - it's fun! However, marm's insistent on making me feel like a bad person because she takes personal offense to it. Big mistake. That's when the play gloves come off and the bareknuckle brawl starts.

The thing is, her shots only hurt if you buy into her internal logic, which is that I am a bad person and am wrong no matter what I say. I don't buy into that for a goddamn second. So nothing she says is going to have any affect on me whatsoever. She could write a novel, full of plot holes and logical inconsistency, and it's not going to make a dent in me, because I don't think I'm a bad person. She's going to get responses increasingly designed to piss her off more and more, because A. it's fun, and B. while Ti doesn't naturally try to dominate, it's not going to let anyone dominate me.